Pages:
Author

Topic: MOD - PLEASE DELETE - page 4. (Read 16601 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
February 14, 2014, 05:26:51 PM
If he is a well known scammer why does he not have any negative rating....instead of having your posts deleted why not start your own thread so there can be an open discussion?

Fuck me if I get screwed yet AGAIN on this fucking forum.  I have now bought from someone who has run multiple gb's with people saying the guy is legit.

also, Avalon can you please add me to the confirmed list?  I see people on there who paid after me.

I hope he gives you your money back iglasses...
February 14, 2014, 05:25:59 PM
Hello,

sorry for this guy (nottm28) he did this every days....

Regarding your order, please post your tx id.

We have some many emails, it is possible we missed one.

Regards,

Pretend chinese
February 14, 2014, 05:24:44 PM
Unfortunately your readers will no doubt be unable to read my recent posts about your thread. Because you delete them to keep your thread looking respectable.

This guy is a well known scammer - why have a moderated thread if you have nothing to hide - deleting peoples posts is rude man - you'd be mad to buy from this guy.

Please note I have created an automated posting mechanism to warn others about this SCAMMER thread. This is an automated message that will be posted and random time intervals if my code detects this message is no longer present (in other words *when* this message is deleted by the SCAMMING OP because he wants to rip you off basically).

Did you notice that it's only 'newbies' who have 'paid' - newbies aliased to and created by this SCAMMER to suck you in.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 14, 2014, 05:24:39 PM
Hello,

sorry for this guy (nottm28) he did this every days....

Regarding your order, please post your tx id.

We have some many emails, it is possible we missed one.

Regards,
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2014, 05:21:30 PM
If he is a well known scammer why does he not have any negative rating....instead of having your posts deleted why not start your own thread so there can be an open discussion?

Fuck me if I get screwed yet AGAIN on this fucking forum.  I have now bought from someone who has run multiple gb's with people saying the guy is legit.

also, Avalon can you please add me to the confirmed list?  I see people on there who paid after me.

February 14, 2014, 05:18:48 PM
Unfortunately your readers will no doubt be unable to read my recent posts about your thread. Because you delete them to keep your thread looking respectable.

This guy is a well known scammer - why have a moderated thread if you have nothing to hide - deleting peoples posts is rude man - you'd be mad to buy from this guy.

Please note I have created an automated posting mechanism to warn others about this SCAMMER thread. This is an automated message that will be posted and random time intervals if my code detects this message is no longer present (in other words *when* this message deleted by the SCAMMING OP because he wants to rip you off basically).

Did you notice that it's only 'newbies' who have 'paid' - newbies aliased to and created by this SCAMMER to suck you in.
February 14, 2014, 05:17:55 PM

Please note I have created an automated posting mechanism to warn others about this SCAMMER thread. This is an automated message that will be posted and random time intervals if my code detects this message is no longer present (in other words *when* this message deleted by the SCAMMING OP because he wants to rip you off basically).

February 14, 2014, 05:17:23 PM

February 14, 2014, 05:16:50 PM

February 14, 2014, 05:16:49 PM
OP you have skype?

Hello,

sorry no skype, contact us via email.

Regards,
February 14, 2014, 05:15:52 PM
Unfortunately your readers will no doubt ne unable to read my recent posts about your thread. Because you delete them to keep your thread looking respectable.

Activity: 3
February 14, 2014, 05:14:51 PM
OP you have skype?
February 14, 2014, 05:14:09 PM
Unfortunately your readers will no doubt ne unable to read my recent posts about your thread. Because you delete them to keep your thread looking respectable.

This guy is a well known scammer - why have a moderated thread if you have nothing to hide - deleting peoples posts is rude man - you'd be mad to buy from this guy

Please note I have created an automated posting mechanism to warn others about this SCAMMER thread. This is an automated message that will be posted and random time intervals if the code detects this message is no longer present (in other words deleted by the SCAMMING OP because he wants to rip you off basically). Did you notice that it's only 'newbies' who have 'paid' - newbies aliased to this SCAMMER.
February 14, 2014, 05:12:43 PM
This guy is a well known scammer - why have a moderated thread if you have nothing to hide - deleting peoples posts is rude man - you'd be mad to buy from this guy

Please note I have created an automated posting mechanism to warn others about this SCAMMER thread. This is an automated message that will be posted and random time intervals if the code detects this message is no longer present (in other words deleted by the SCAMMING OP because he wants to rip you off basically). Did you notice that it's only 'newbies' who have 'paid' - newbies aliased to this SCAMMER.
February 14, 2014, 05:10:33 PM

Please note I have created an automated posting mechanism to warn others about this SCAMMER thread. This is an automated message that will be posted and random time intervals if the code detects this message is no longer present (deleted by the SCAMMING OP).
February 14, 2014, 05:08:01 PM
Hello,

Please notice that the troll "nottm28" is back and is trying to spam the group buy.

Sorry for the troubles, this guy has the habit to do it on several group buys...
Look his last posts...

Regards.

you can't see my latest post because you deleted them - lol
February 14, 2014, 05:07:22 PM
February 14, 2014, 05:07:16 PM
Hello,

Please notice that the troll "nottm28" is back and is trying to spam the group buy.

Sorry for the troubles, this guy has the habit to do it on several group buys...
Look his last posts...

6     Bitcoin / Group buys / Re: [Open TerraMiner IV Early Jan Batch] 1/1 Th/s available    on: February 12, 2014, 04:50:26 AM
Hey, the observer - this looks like another one of your scams...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-vx-1-miner-group-buy-free-1-ths-miner-giveaway-452850

[EDIT] hope nobody 'real' has sent this guy any coins
ReplyReply Reply with quoteQuote Notify of repliesNotify

7     Bitcoin / Group buys / Re: [OPEN] TerraMiner IV – 2TH/s (February Batch) -- **** Shares avaiable ****    on: February 12, 2014, 04:48:47 AM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-vx-1-miner-group-buy-free-1-ths-miner-giveaway-452850

ReplyReply Reply with quoteQuote Notify of repliesNotify

8     Bitcoin / Group buys / Re: [IN STOCK][WORLDWIDE] BATCH3 - 31X Avalon 215GH/s BTC1.35 - SHIPPING FEB 14TH    on: February 12, 2014, 04:44:06 AM

Regards.
February 14, 2014, 05:06:52 PM
February 14, 2014, 05:05:15 PM
This guy is a well known scammer
Pages:
Jump to: