Pages:
Author

Topic: Moderators Remove - page 5. (Read 16780 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 08:01:23 AM
It's not the first time I've heard of the P2P dispersed lending platform, and there seem to be a lot of such projects, and what is the advantage of this Masternode Huh

LoL might not be the only P2P lending platform out there but it is one of the rare few (if not the only one) truly decentralised P2P platform. There will be no middleman involved at all.

The masternodes ensure the decentralisation of the network and prevent the network from becoming compromised in any way.

Nicely said CryptoRX - what makes LOL different in my eyes is having it be a community-focused and driven project. Where the community actually has a say. The Lead Developer, Cryptology, and I work really hard to listen to feedback from everyone - whether they hold LOL or not and make decisions that will have the most positive impact on everyone. As of recently, the community voted to be listed on CoinExchange. Once we hit our listing fee, we mentioned to everyone involved that we have hit our goal, would they like to go for CoinExchange or push for Cryptopia and everyone chose Cryptopia, it was as simple as that.

In terms of the masternodes, with our MN packages, we are promoting a self-sustaining network that could and will be run from Rasp Pi 3's which is a million times better on the environment for power purposes and materials. Running the wallet on your laptop or desktop full-time is not good on your device(s) for the long term. The Rasp Pi helps save $ on power and minimizes the input, while the output is the same. I am super happy the dev had this idea to integrate Rasp Pi Masternodes. I am also familiar that other projects have been doing the same.

Great news coming for 2018 Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
December 24, 2017, 06:29:09 AM
It's not the first time I've heard of the P2P dispersed lending platform, and there seem to be a lot of such projects, and what is the advantage of this Masternode Huh

LoL might not be the only P2P lending platform out there but it is one of the rare few (if not the only one) truly decentralised P2P platform. There will be no middleman involved at all.

The masternodes ensure the decentralisation of the network and prevent the network from becoming compromised in any way.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 06:22:33 AM
Looks a very good project. Hope it becomes successful in the near future.

Yes, the market growth space of P2P is very huge. On Nasdaq, you can see that many of the recent P2P companies from China have come on the market. I'm going to take part in the project's bounty for a certain token Cool

Yes, in the past 3 years, P2P has been growing brutally in China. It has spawned interesting shops, pat making loans and many other P2P companies. So this market is really huge. This project is worth studying carefully by investors. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 01:00:11 AM

Yes, the market growth space of P2P is very huge. On Nasdaq, you can see that many of the recent P2P companies from China have come on the market. I'm going to take part in the project's bounty for a certain token Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
December 23, 2017, 10:04:58 PM
December 23, 2017, 09:51:28 PM
Hello.
I'm waiting for Mac wallet.When will you be ready?.I hope this project will be success.

The macOS Wallet will be released within a week Smiley Thank you for your patience. We know many people are waiting for it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
December 23, 2017, 05:07:12 PM
Hello.
I'm waiting for Mac wallet.When will you be ready?.I hope this project will be success.

We are doing our best to get the wallet ready in one of these days.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 01:28:22 PM
Hello.
December 23, 2017, 12:20:35 AM
LOL + The Bitcoin Beehive is now doing a holiday giveaway for a Trezor hardware wallet + 1,000 LOL :

Enter Here:

https://gleam.io/competitions/Zktzs-lol-the-bitcoinbeehive-trezor-1k-lol-giveaway
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 22, 2017, 02:10:51 PM
LoL it’s funny) reasonable though
It might have a nice result
Good luck to your project, will be following
December 22, 2017, 01:50:11 PM
Great project! I got acquainted with the road map, I liked everything, I also liked that the project has its own block system and is not a token of any platform, I will definitely take part in the bounty) Thank you!

Thanks for the kind words, we highly recommend joining our community on Discord: https://discord.gg/u92kTs8
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 12:39:40 PM
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
December 22, 2017, 07:35:31 AM
Glad to be here, can join a great team , how can i join in creative media campaign ?

Hi, you can join our Discord and ask your question/proposition in the #bounty-help channel. And we will contact you Smiley

You can also look in our bountythread for other bounties: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyloan-or-lease-masternode-p2p-decentralized-lending-platform-lol-2607337
Merit: 107
December 22, 2017, 03:09:04 AM
Great project! I got acquainted with the road map, I liked everything, I also liked that the project has its own block system and is not a token of any platform, I will definitely take part in the bounty) Thank you!
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
December 21, 2017, 10:40:51 PM
Glad to be here, can join a great team , how can i join in creative media campaign ?
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 03:24:12 PM
Interesting project. I will take part to the program of a baunty. It is visible that the team of professionals and works is made much. Good luck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
December 21, 2017, 03:16:07 PM
Interesting project! Would be wayting for it hard cup!)
Activity: 568
December 21, 2017, 12:51:51 PM
You have a very tempting and creative concept. Reverse ICO is very interesting and original. I read it several times and so I did not fully understand what means you are going to implement your ideas. Intrigued. Good luck to the team Wink
December 21, 2017, 12:43:22 PM
Are you planning to make a web wallet? It is convenient and many projects have this! Do you plan to translate the whitepaper into other languages, interested in Russian?

I'm not sure about a web wallet, we will have to ask the dev about that. We currently have someone translating our whitepaper in Russian now Smiley Feel free to join our Discord channel though:https://discord.gg/u92kTs8 you can ask the dev yourself
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
December 21, 2017, 12:07:20 PM
Are you planning to make a web wallet? It is convenient and many projects have this! Do you plan to translate the whitepaper into other languages, interested in Russian?
Pages:
Jump to: