Pages:
Author

Topic: Moderators Remove - page 8. (Read 16780 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 07:02:52 AM
I want to buy LOL coin, Currently, Where can I buy!
There are currently a lot of Altcoin ICO implementations!
This is a good time to do it

Currently you can purchase them through the dev - LOL is unofficially listed on CoinsMarkets (meaning that LOL has not given any LOL to that exchange, there is only LOL from the people who received free airdrops and miners) LOL is planning to be listed on CoinExchange soon. You can visit the Discord Channel and connect with the dev here: https://discord.gg/76AACjX

You can buy Loan or Lease coins here - https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-LOL.htm
Now is the most appropriate moment -247%)

Sure, if you want to try to purchase them on CoinsMarkets you are more than willing to do that. That was only a 50 LOL sell that made the price drop -247%, most people do not use that exchange and it has been around $0.13 in the past.

Any bounty program?

Thanks for your interest. LOL will be releasing an extensive Bounty Program as soon as possible Smiley - It will be updated on this Ann Thread, also a new BitcoinTalk Bounty Ann Thread and on the LOL Website Smiley

If you are interested in a masternode or big purchase, you can visit the website www.LoanOrLease.com or join the Discord Channel and the Dev can sell you some LOL. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/76AACjX Thanks!

What projects have cryptology and yuurbee worked on before? Do they have any knowledge of finance and how did they link up and decide to do this coin?

Hey BossBee, Cryptology and I have never worked on another project together. We first met on IFT - InvestFeed.com - a social media site for crypto. Cryptology has worked on a few other coins before, but nothing that is well-known. I have run several businesses before, but this is my first crypto-related project. Feel free to ask us any questions, we are active everyday on the Discord Channel (which I see you just joined) - Thanks for your interest in LOL
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
December 01, 2017, 04:30:10 AM

You can buy Loan or Lease coins here - https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-LOL.htm
Now is the most appropriate moment -247%)
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 04:16:16 AM
Any bounty program?
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
December 01, 2017, 02:30:29 AM
What projects have cryptology and yuurbee worked on before? Do they have any knowledge of finance and how did they link up and decide to do this coin?
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
December 01, 2017, 01:21:29 AM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
December 01, 2017, 01:05:17 AM
Check out the Loan and Lease website. It has been updated with its white paper now available to download.

https://www.loanorlease.com/

Link to white paper:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/16DY3sVrHbyenJCuAmpoYF9mHoqXWGn99/view

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 07:15:38 PM
Hi, how do I manage to synchronize my wallet? it's still wrong

Did you follow the instructions inside the TXT file?

I am assuming you have not moved over the loanorlease.conf file, that or your firewall / router is blocking the access to the blockchain. Most likely the config file was not placed.

Let me know, or come hang out in discord for fast talking.
Activity: 70
November 30, 2017, 04:41:41 PM
Hi, how do I manage to synchronize my wallet? it's still wrong
Activity: 84
November 26, 2017, 06:35:56 PM
Will you release sources of linux wallet, so it can be compiled on command-line-only system to run masternode on it?

Yes, i can actually upload that here shortly. I will keep you posted.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
November 26, 2017, 04:06:56 PM
Will you release sources of linux wallet, so it can be compiled on command-line-only system to run masternode on it?
November 26, 2017, 02:03:34 PM
Whitepaper is soon to  be released, the team is working really hard to get things done Smiley

Thanks for the update for everyone Bouli Smiley The Whitepaper v1.0 is now finished and currently in the first peer review out of two. Keep your eyes open!
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
November 26, 2017, 12:39:15 PM
Whitepaper is soon to  be released, the team is working really hard to get things done Smiley
November 25, 2017, 10:26:29 AM
Also here to leave my mark. You might figure out who I am on discord by my name.
Hopefully the masternode plan works out. I am relocating funds for it, should have my decision by beginning of next month.
Awesome dev by the way, really active and helpful if you need to have a question answered. Hopefully this project will continue to grow, I am confident and can't wait to read the whitepaper if I become a MN holder.

Thanks for your kind words! I like the dev, too Smiley This project has honestly only started - you can see from the Ann thread and we are just about to take it to a whole new level here. Don't worry you most likely will be reading the WhitePaper in 3 days. It is going through 3 reviews [Dev/Team review, 2 series of peer reviews]

Happy to have you with us on Discord, too Revy. Wink
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 10:23:38 PM
Also here to leave my mark. You might figure out who I am on discord by my name.
Hopefully the masternode plan works out. I am relocating funds for it, should have my decision by beginning of next month.
Awesome dev by the way, really active and helpful if you need to have a question answered. Hopefully this project will continue to grow, I am confident and can't wait to read the whitepaper if I become a MN holder.
November 24, 2017, 09:53:11 AM
hi!
I participated Masternode Purchase Wink
I expect this project Grin

Smiley We're happy to have you join LOL! Have you joined the Discord community? LOL Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/76AACjX
Yes,I already joined Discord comm.
name is "sush1z" Cheesy

Ah! I know you Wink Thanks for joining LOL, if you purchased a masternode, let me make sure I set you up with the right discord tag "Masternode Holder"
Activity: 31
November 24, 2017, 12:30:50 AM
hi!

Smiley We're happy to have you join LOL! Have you joined the Discord community? LOL Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/76AACjX
Yes,I already joined Discord comm.
name is "sush1z" Cheesy
Activity: 168
November 23, 2017, 12:09:57 PM
Great job everyone - great things are on the way and I personally want to thank everyone that got involved and is involved. LOL is really growing a great community despite a lot of all the negative comments on this post, not to mention all of the accusations with no proof.

We have certainly learned a lot... how to handle matters and how not to handle matters in a short amount of time and also want to thank the BitcoinTalk Forum for that experience. Cheesy

As many of you know, the world of crypto can be an incredibly hostile place, but very often we lose sight of what truly matters in life. That is growing together. Everyone is defending their own ego and limiting beliefs. We waste so much time arguing and fighting and in the end nobody wins because we will never get that time back. Not to mention, you waste all that time defending your beliefs and what you feel is right and neither party changed the other person's mind.

To make a public announcement: We never forced anyone to believe in this project, sign up for the airdrop, download the wallet, or get involved in anyway. Of course we encourage it as it is something we are working really hard to develop and see its potential to help many people. If most of you were actually involved in the Discord chat and community, you would be learning a lot more about it and what is actually happening. We are quite transparent with everything we are doing and actually enjoy getting to know people on a personal level. We are all in this together and this is a home grown project. We intentionally didn't do things the "conventional ICO" way.

In conclusion, thanks to everyone again for the support and belief in this project's potential. If you have had a negative experience, all we can say is that we wish you the best and if you would like to discuss it in person with maturity, we are happy to talk it out and find a resolution.

PS: We will be releasing the WhitePaper along with some new updates here soon and will be sure to update the original post on this Ann Thread, along with adding a new Bounty program thread for those that are interested.

All the best
~YuurinBee

Looking forward for the white paper release. Also joined the Discord channel and getting all the updates directly - recommend to do so for all interested in this project.
Good luck, team!

November 23, 2017, 10:15:46 AM
hi!

Activity: 31
November 23, 2017, 08:56:11 AM
hi!
November 23, 2017, 08:08:04 AM
Great job everyone - great things are on the way and I personally want to thank everyone that got involved and is involved. LOL is really growing a great community despite a lot of all the negative comments on this post, not to mention all of the accusations with no proof.

We have certainly learned a lot... how to handle matters and how not to handle matters in a short amount of time and also want to thank the BitcoinTalk Forum for that experience. Cheesy

As many of you know, the world of crypto can be an incredibly hostile place, but very often we lose sight of what truly matters in life. That is growing together. Everyone is defending their own ego and limiting beliefs. We waste so much time arguing and fighting and in the end nobody wins because we will never get that time back. Not to mention, you waste all that time defending your beliefs and what you feel is right and neither party changed the other person's mind.

To make a public announcement: We never forced anyone to believe in this project, sign up for the airdrop, download the wallet, or get involved in anyway. Of course we encourage it as it is something we are working really hard to develop and see its potential to help many people. If most of you were actually involved in the Discord chat and community, you would be learning a lot more about it and what is actually happening. We are quite transparent with everything we are doing and actually enjoy getting to know people on a personal level. We are all in this together and this is a home grown project. We intentionally didn't do things the "conventional ICO" way.

In conclusion, thanks to everyone again for the support and belief in this project's potential. If you have had a negative experience, all we can say is that we wish you the best and if you would like to discuss it in person with maturity, we are happy to talk it out and find a resolution.

PS: We will be releasing the WhitePaper along with some new updates here soon and will be sure to update the original post on this Ann Thread, along with adding a new Bounty program thread for those that are interested.

All the best
~YuurinBee

Pages:
Jump to: