Pages:
Author

Topic: ModiHost - next step in the evolution of the hospitality Industry - page 27. (Read 6459 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Press about us: What’s Your Alternative If Mining And Staking No Longer Pays Off?

Please read an article with a comparison of Modihost Pool system vs cryptocurrency mining and staking.

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2019/11/whats-your-alternative-if-mining-and-staking-no-longer-pays-off

https://a.radikal.ru/a18/1911/d6/fe868d346d0b.jpg

I did not quite understand. That is, buying your tokens, can I have passive income?

You have an option to deposit your tokens into public lending pools, which are ethereum smart contracts.
This way your tokens will take part in circulation between hotels and pools earning interest for you.
Please refer to WP for further information.

That is, tokens are needed to process information in the database? Every time an artificial intelligence refers to the base, does the hotel pay a small commission?

A hotel pays a small commission every time an upsale happens. This approach guarantees that Modihost is rewarded  for each action, which leads to upsale.

For me at the moment it is also unclear exactly how the collection of information about the client will occur and how the client will confirm its consent to the collection and storage of data about itself

Data collection will happen precisely as it is happening right now at any premise. A guest is giving his consent to collect his data upon check-in.

New opportunities for hotel owners

The hospitality industry will soon be unrecognisable. Traditional hotel management software has gone a little way in changing how guests interact within the hospitality industry.

Until now, the newest and most powerful technologies in the world have not been widely deployed in the hospitality sector. We are changing this. The ModiHost solution comprises a unique combination of AI, Cognitive Computing, Voice Recognition, IoT, Automation and Robotics.

At the heart of the ModiHost HMS is the delivery of a supreme customer experience! The ModiHost HMS is about to change the industry completely and permanently.

As AI interfaces with and learns each customer’s likes and preferences, ModiHost is empowered to predict a guest’s needs and likely requests. The system facilitates a customer experience that reaches beyond all expectations.

To find out more, go to: https://modihost.io/
https://d.radikal.ru/d16/1911/ad/587b45752c64.jpg

That is, he will have to indicate all the information about his preferences in the application form during registration?
Activity: 6
Does your company have partnerships with other blockchain companies?

I wonder where you get experience in working with blockchain.
When will your token be added to coinmarketcap and coingecko?
Activity: 6

Press about us: What’s Your Alternative If Mining And Staking No Longer Pays Off?

Please read an article with a comparison of Modihost Pool system vs cryptocurrency mining and staking.

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2019/11/whats-your-alternative-if-mining-and-staking-no-longer-pays-off

I did not quite understand. That is, buying your tokens, can I have passive income?

You have an option to deposit your tokens into public lending pools, which are ethereum smart contracts.
This way your tokens will take part in circulation between hotels and pools earning interest for you.

That is, tokens are needed to process information in the database? Every time an artificial intelligence refers to the base, does the hotel pay a small commission?

A hotel pays a small commission every time an upsale happens. This approach guarantees that Modihost is rewarded  for each action, which leads to upsale.

For me at the moment it is also unclear exactly how the collection of information about the client will occur and how the client will confirm its consent to the collection and storage of data about itself

Data collection will happen precisely as it is happening right now at any premise. A guest is giving his consent to collect his data upon check-in.

The hospitality industry will soon be unrecognisable. Traditional hotel management software has gone a little way in changing how guests interact within the hospitality industry.

Until now, the newest and most powerful technologies in the world have not been widely deployed in the hospitality sector. We are changing this. The ModiHost solution comprises a unique combination of AI, Cognitive Computing, Voice Recognition, IoT, Automation and Robotics.

At the heart of the ModiHost HMS is the delivery of a supreme customer experience! The ModiHost HMS is about to change the industry completely and permanently.

As AI interfaces with and learns each customer’s likes and preferences, ModiHost is empowered to predict a guest’s needs and likely requests. The system facilitates a customer experience that reaches beyond all expectations.

https://d.radikal.ru/d16/1911/ad/587b45752c64.jpg

That is, until there is no sale, does the hotel pay anything for using Modihost?

The very right approach that will make you feel better
copper member
Activity: 397

The hospitality industry will soon be different. Traditional hotel management software has gone a little way in changing how guests interact within the hospitality industry.

Until now, the newest and most influential technologies in the world have not been widely deployed in the hospitality sector. We are changing this. The ModiHost solution comprises a unique combination of AI, Cognitive Computing, Voice Recognition, IoT, Automation and Robotics.

At the heart of the ModiHost HMS is the delivery of excellent customer experience! The ModiHost HMS is about to change the industry entirely and permanently.

As AI interfaces with and learns each customer's likes and preferences, ModiHost is empowered to predict a guest's needs and reasonable requests. The system facilitates a customer experience that reaches beyond all expectations.

Activity: 17

You've got the point exactly. Imagine that hotel staff knows your name and details, thanks to the face recognition algo.
AI will suggest what are you interested in, so the front desk manager will give you meaningful information.
This approach will increase guest satisfaction, and a guest will leave a positive review. He will be spending extra at the premise.
AI remembers all guests, knows their habits, learns how to interact with them in the best way and ultimately increases the number
of services a guest use, which increases sales. Everyone loves a personalized approach. ModiHost will make sure to give it to
every guest.

Hope this works for most people. It would be nice to consider the fact that there are people who may suspect that something is wrong or something like that. Perhaps for some customers it makes sense to pretend that you do not know about their preferences.

Each client himself gives approval for the collection and use of personal data, so it makes no sense to hide something

How does this happen? Does the client have to sign a card when registering at the hotel?

Activity: 7

Activity: 10

Most of all, I was interested in the fact that clients will be able to get an individual approach while traveling.

This will make them feel at home and spend a little more.

What kind of individual approach do you mean? Is there any special service for your customers?

Artificial intelligence will refer to the database in which all customer preferences will be stored.

This will allow the client to always get what he is used to.

I still have a very important question about the options for collecting this data.

How will customer information be entered into this database?

As far as I understand, the database will store information about all client preferences. Information about his purchases, his favorite food, favorite wave, etc.

copper member
Each hotel will turn into a high-tech space

Just imagine how the hotel industry will change if in the work of each hotel around the world will be implemented blockchain and AI. What can new technologies be used for?

Using blockchain for transparancy and scalability, utilizing the power of AI for the better customer experience. Predicting customers needs beyond expectations.
ModiHost is an innovative SaaS hotel management system - which is an easy access to AI technologies for the hotel of any scale.

Prediction of guest’s needs and preferences makes them feel special!

Creating exceptional personalized experience for the guest with a number of technologies like Watson personal assistant, chatbots, and direct interaction with a guest.

And each hotel will turn into a high-tech space of a new generation!

Are you interested in it? Find out more: https://modihost.io/

For some time I did not follow the industry, but now everyone wants to use artificial intelligence and blockchain in their projects. Sometimes even where it is not needed. I have a logical question, is it possible to implement this project without artificial intelligence?

In this case, artificial intelligence is used very effectively and gives a 25% increase in sales.

This reduces the need for a large number of staff

How was a 25% increase in sales calculated?

I think that this is only theoretical data and in fact it could be different

Yes, this is a theoretical calculation of increasing sales.

Only in real conditions after the launch of the platform can you see real performance indicators

Judging by my experience using artificial intelligence, sales can increase up to 68%.

You need to take into account the mentality and fine-tune the robot

Therefore, it is necessary to apply artificial intelligence, which can quickly adapt to any mentality.

Especially knowing customer preferences
copper member

Most of all, I was interested in the fact that clients will be able to get an individual approach while traveling.

What kind of individual approach do you mean? Is there any special service for your customers?

Artificial intelligence will refer to the database in which all customer preferences will be stored.

I still have a very important question about the options for collecting this data.

Specific data is collected automatically, as it happens when you visit a hotel.
When you order food, upgrade your room or order the laundry service - such activities are collected in your final bill, which you pay upon check out.
The data is collected the same way, but of course, a guest can opt-out of using his data with AI algos, if he feels uncomfortable about it.
Opting out could be arranged during the check-in process, via the app or by simply asking a chatbot to stop collecting the information at any time.

For some time I did not follow the industry, but now everyone wants to use artificial intelligence and blockchain in their projects. Sometimes even where it is not needed. I have a logical question, is it possible to implement this project without artificial intelligence?

In this case, artificial intelligence is used very effectively and gives a 25% increase in sales.

Only in real conditions after the launch of the platform can you see real performance indicators

Judging by my experience using artificial intelligence, sales can increase up to 68%.

You need to take into account the mentality and fine-tune the robot
Activity: 10

You've got the point exactly. Imagine that hotel staff knows your name and details, thanks to the face recognition algo.
AI will suggest what are you interested in, so the front desk manager will give you meaningful information.
This approach will increase guest satisfaction, and a guest will leave a positive review. He will be spending extra at the premise.
AI remembers all guests, knows their habits, learns how to interact with them in the best way and ultimately increases the number
of services a guest use, which increases sales. Everyone loves a personalized approach. ModiHost will make sure to give it to
every guest.

Hope this works for most people. It would be nice to consider the fact that there are people who may suspect that something is wrong or something like that. Perhaps for some customers it makes sense to pretend that you do not know about their preferences.

Each client himself gives approval for the collection and use of personal data, so it makes no sense to hide something

How does this happen? Does the client have to sign a card when registering at the hotel?

copper member

Activity: 4

You're right. ModiHost software will reduce the number of staff and increase work efficiency.

At the same time, the number of personnel costs will be reduced, which is beneficial for hotel owners

Are you seriously? Will the software be reduced by one manager? But hardly. I do not think that this service was created to reduce staff.

And anyway, what are these double posts? It looks like the bot is working Wink

There is no need to exaggerate; it is better to face the facts.
When you read ‘reduce the staff,'  it does not mean ‘cut the workforce till there is one front desk manager left.'
Using AI does not mean firing all the stuff.

We are offering to reduce the load, especially on repetitive tasks and questions. Imagine how many times a day a front desk manager has to answer the same questions by phone and in person. How many times have you seen the FD manager answering other guests calls, while he couldn't pay attention to you? It happens every day in every hotel.
In this situation, even if 15% of guests use chatbots or Watson Personal Assistant to answer repetitive questions, this will balance out the workload and let the FD manager help you in person,  give meaningful advice, and help with other questions you may have. Front desk managers, receptionists, and concierges are especially busy during check-in and check-out times. This is where our platform will help a lot.

I wonder if this project will work with Booking.com or similar sites. Its can be bonus for hotels.

The booking.com support will be included in Modihost

Meet the world's first artificial intelligence personal voice assistant in the hospitality industry – IBM Watson!

Our experts chose IBM Watson Assistant as a dialogue voice interface, which is designed to facilitate the interaction of the client with ModiHost system.

Watson is a feature-rich personal assistant that is always available. Proven and reliable, the assistant will understand the needs of each client, as well as take into account the habits, preferences and personal qualities of the client based on the data collected and stored on ModiHost. This data includes an in-depth analysis of the client's profile, his previous visits, his current mood and plans in ModiHost system. Besides, the system can use data and information resources that the client provides access to (for example, Google calendar, Facebook account, etc.).

IBM Watson Assistant will also help to improve the quality of service for each customer by asking for their opinion on the services provided in real-time. This maximizes CSI (customer satisfaction index) data, thereby increasing service revenue by up to 25%. Also, it will help to produce an up-to-date analysis of changes in the quality of service provided by hotel departments and specific employees.
Watson will support 13 languages: English, German, Arabic, Italian, Chinese simplified, Japanese, Chinese traditional, Korean, Czech, Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish, French.

For more information about IBM Watson Assistant, please visit: https://www.ibm.com/us-en/marketplace/watson-assistant-for-hospitality

https://d.radikal.ru/d01/1911/df/e640d92cba23.jpg

That is, the assistant will replace the employee and in the end it will be possible to conduct a dialogue? Or how will this ultimately work?

Thank you for the question.

Assistant will not replace the employee. Instead, it might help to answer repetitive questions or advice on activities.

As an example, a guest needs to know what time does the breakfast starts tomorrow? He could ask Watson, and it will answer the question in no time. No need to call the reception.

Another example, a person has his plans adjusted for tomorrow, and suddenly he has a few spare hours to spend after lunch tomorrow. A guest needs to ask Watsons what the options are at the vicinity to spend this time. Watson will make sure to bring up the options in accordance to the guest's preferences - no need to call the concierge.

Another example, a guest wishes to have some in-room dining. Watson is capable of suggesting dishes and capable of accepting the order. When the order is confirmed, it will be passed to the kitchen, where a chef will cook the dinner, and a waiter will bring it to the room — no need to call the in-room dining service.

Why is the integration of artificial intelligence in various spheres of life so slow?

Artificial intelligence, machine learning and cognitive computing are already solving many problems in various industries-banking, pattern recognition, games, medicine and military systems.

But even though such systems significantly increase the efficiency of business processes, the vast majority of hotel enterprises cannot use artificial intelligence and cognitive computing. This is due to the high cost of infrastructure and the lack of qualified personnel. In addition, the budgets of such enterprises should also assume the maintenance of the system and allocate time for the installation, implementation and integration of the system with the existing infrastructure.

All these barriers complicate the process of implementing artificial intelligence and cognitive computing for large sectors of the
hospitality business.

We strive to go into the future in step with the times, so in our project ModiHost - artificial intelligence is one of the critical elements. More facts about ModiHost project-on our website https://modihost.io/.

https://d.radikal.ru/d02/1911/06/5df3d6e24d58.jpg

at the same time, Watson Personal Assistant will be based on the wishes of the client. All habits and desires will be stored in the database accessed by the robot.
copper member

You're right. ModiHost software will reduce the number of staff and increase work efficiency.

At the same time, the number of personnel costs will be reduced, which is beneficial for hotel owners
Are you seriously? Will the software be reduced by one manager? But hardly. I do not think that this service was created to reduce staff.

And anyway, what are these double posts? It looks like the bot is working Wink

There is no need to exaggerate; it is better to face the facts.
When you read ‘reduce the staff,'  it does not mean ‘cut the workforce till there is one front desk manager left.'
Using AI does not mean firing all the stuff.

We are offering to reduce the load, especially on repetitive tasks and questions. Imagine how many times a day a front desk manager has to answer the same questions by phone and in person. How many times have you seen the FD manager answering other guests calls, while he couldn't pay attention to you? It happens every day in every hotel.
In this situation, even if 15% of guests use chatbots or Watson Personal Assistant to answer repetitive questions, this will balance out the workload and let the FD manager help you in person,  give meaningful advice, and help with other questions you may have. Front desk managers, receptionists, and concierges are especially busy during check-in and check-out times. This is where our platform will help a lot.

I wonder if this project will work with Booking.com or similar sites. Its can be bonus for hotels.

The booking.com support will be included in Modihost

Meet the world's first artificial intelligence personal voice assistant in the hospitality industry – IBM Watson!

Our experts chose IBM Watson Assistant as a dialogue voice interface, which is designed to facilitate the interaction of the client with ModiHost system.

Watson is a feature-rich personal assistant that is always available. Proven and reliable, the assistant will understand the needs of each client, as well as take into account the habits, preferences and personal qualities of the client based on the data collected and stored on ModiHost. This data includes an in-depth analysis of the client's profile, his previous visits, his current mood and plans in ModiHost system. Besides, the system can use data and information resources that the client provides access to (for example, Google calendar, Facebook account, etc.).

IBM Watson Assistant will also help to improve the quality of service for each customer by asking for their opinion on the services provided in real-time. This maximizes CSI (customer satisfaction index) data, thereby increasing service revenue by up to 25%. Also, it will help to produce an up-to-date analysis of changes in the quality of service provided by hotel departments and specific employees.
Watson will support 13 languages: English, German, Arabic, Italian, Chinese simplified, Japanese, Chinese traditional, Korean, Czech, Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish, French.

For more information about IBM Watson Assistant, please visit: https://www.ibm.com/us-en/marketplace/watson-assistant-for-hospitality

That is, the assistant will replace the employee and in the end it will be possible to conduct a dialogue? Or how will this ultimately work?

Thank you for the question.

Assistant will not replace the employee. Instead, it might help to answer repetitive questions or advice on activities.

As an example, a guest needs to know what time does the breakfast starts tomorrow? He could ask Watson, and it will answer the question in no time. No need to call the reception.

Another example, a person has his plans adjusted for tomorrow, and suddenly he has a few spare hours to spend after lunch tomorrow. A guest needs to ask Watsons what the options are at the vicinity to spend this time. Watson will make sure to bring up the options in accordance to the guest's preferences - no need to call the concierge.

Another example, a guest wishes to have some in-room dining. Watson is capable of suggesting dishes and capable of accepting the order. When the order is confirmed, it will be passed to the kitchen, where a chef will cook the dinner, and a waiter will bring it to the room — no need to call the in-room dining service.

Why is the integration of artificial intelligence in various spheres of life so slow?

Artificial intelligence, machine learning and cognitive computing are already solving many problems in various industries-banking, pattern recognition, games, medicine and military systems.

But even though such systems significantly increase the efficiency of business processes, the vast majority of hotel enterprises cannot use artificial intelligence and cognitive computing. This is due to the high cost of infrastructure and the lack of qualified personnel. In addition, the budgets of such enterprises should also assume the maintenance of the system and allocate time for the installation, implementation and integration of the system with the existing infrastructure.

All these barriers complicate the process of implementing artificial intelligence and cognitive computing for large sectors of the
hospitality business.

We strive to go into the future in step with the times, so in our project ModiHost - artificial intelligence is one of the critical elements. More facts about ModiHost project-on our website https://modihost.io/.

Activity: 3

Activity: 4

Pages:
Jump to: