Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„ โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• โ–ฒ MOIN โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• It's not dead. It's resting โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„ - page 61. (Read 123411 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 506
Livecoin seems like a good upcoming exchange. I've "voted" a bit for MOIN, here's the link for anyone else who wants to:

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/voting/index

Producing blocks on the Moincoin v1 network for the last burn transactions was a bit of an ordeal, but it's done now. I'm just waiting for the daemon to recompile on the server with the explorer before sending out the last v2 and burning what's left. I'll post as soon as it's done.
Quick update: we're pushing through the final few transactions for the stragglers and people who held the network together, it's probably going to take a few more hours but I can tell you that there's around 16k Moincoin being swapped, which will leave just over 3.2m unclaimed MOIN to be burned. Full report once we're done.
Activity: 610
crypto = passion

COIN SWAP ENDING

It's been six months and we're about to enter the last week of the swap. The Moincoin (v1 - MOIN is fineย  Wink) chain isn't moving so if anyone here still has some please PM me and we'll hook you up with our forked client and instructions before next Sunday.

24 hours to go

Great king!

so number 3 on Roadmap picture should be ticked and become blue now... Wink
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

COIN SWAP ENDING

It's been six months and we're about to enter the last week of the swap. The Moincoin (v1 - MOIN is fineย  Wink) chain isn't moving so if anyone here still has some please PM me and we'll hook you up with our forked client and instructions before next Sunday.

24 hours to go

Great king!

COIN SWAP ENDING

24 hours to go
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
ok, all my addresses appear on http://explorer.discovermoin.com
so my coins are already swapped?

thanks

it sure sounds like it.ย  That is the explorer for the V2 blockchain so if your addresses are recorded there I think it is safe to say the coins have been swapped.ย 
legendary
legendary
hi,
just came back after a few months away.
how do I know whether I have to swap or have already swapped?

just synced my wallet, looks fine, block 205537.

I suppose aside from remembering whether or not you swapped you could look at the logo on the wallet you are running.ย  If it matches the one in the front of this thread you probably swapped.ย  Your block sounds right so my guess is you are good
Activity: 136
Merit: 110
hi,
just came back after a few months away.
how do I know whether I have to swap or have already swapped?

just synced my wallet, looks fine, block 205537.

I'm putting this here as evidence that Yobit were aware of the swap and were given the opportunity to swap the Moincoin on behalf of their users well in advance of the swap ending. I received no reply to this, or to any other messages sent since then.

COIN SWAP ENDING

Kudos to whoever had faucet payments sent to the swap fund for momentarily confusing the shit out of me this afternoon. ย Wink

legendary
Happy to help how I can KingCaper. ย MOIN has an awesome wallet and a great community. ย If crypto space was a cafeteria MOIN would be the cool table... well definitely the table I like to sit at. Cool

I have one more hard drive that I would like to give away as well. I will continue to keep it in its glass display case until the time is right. ย 
Was just at moinmovement.com and noticed in the news link moin was listed on Cryptopia! https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MOIN_BTC

We were indeed, that makes 3. I feel a lot better now that we don't have the single point of failure of being on only one exchange. Two weeks tomorrow till Moinageddon (the burning of any unclaimed v2 coins). As it stands we'll be burning around 3 million. Testnet's up now and the explorer can be found here. ย Looks good with a splash of orange, maybe we should rebrand for the summer. If anyone is up for helping us do some testing before the next upgrade please send me a pm or join us in slack/irc.

I want to say a big thank you to Jookly for hosting the SSD raffle, it was a really generous promotion and I'm grateful too for what you're doing with the Moin Movement in general. And congrats to the lucky winner. Thanks too to the small army of people who hang out and help out in irc. I'm proud that such a cool community's grown around the project.

If anyone's got any stuff outside of what's on the roadmap already that they'd like to see, or has ideas for ways to promote the project please let us know - your input would be most welcome.
It's starting to get warmer here now. Summer is coming. Feels good. ย  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: