Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„ โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• โ–ฒ MOIN โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• It's not dead. It's resting โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„ - page 62. (Read 123411 times)

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
The winner has been contacted and the hard drive will be shipped out today!

Will definitely do another raffle similar to this again in the future.

Check out the results @ http://www.moinmovement.org/hard-drive-raffle.html

Thanks for such awesome participation.ย  The Moin Movement Fund raised 13525 MOIN through this project.ย 

Don't forget you can also contribute to the fund and receive stickers in return.ย  Learn about the sticker project @ http://www.moinmovement.org/get-stickers.html

MOIN!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Activity: 597
Merit: 506
Voted for 10%. Just because.

I think yoshits smart guys on a staking, swaping & dumping mode. DYOR about yoshit on last month. It's very neccessary to stop the swap period immediately. What do you think?

I totally agree with ending the swap it is really time to get it over with. ย I have very little sympathy left for people who have waited all this time to complete their swap and STILL aren't doing it. ย The v1 chain has been moving again for days so why has no one taken the opportunity to swap? ย Hopefully the swap still ends near the beginning of May like we all decided it would and were warned it would almost two months ago. ย I really think this is a record holding coin for longest swap. ย Smiley

I can understand there might be some uneasiness with the price going down - there aren't many coins which haven't taken a big hit over the last week or two - but I don't think Yobit's staking or swapping any coins. There hasn't been any MoinCoin burned since the beginning of March and the chain doesn't move when we stop running our nodes. In fact it did stop for several days until I found a wallet with a few coins on a server I'd forgotten about.

It took many weeks for Yobit to get back to me about the swap, and it's now been two weeks since I replied to their message and still no response. Rest assured, the swap will end either way at 00:00 BST on Monday 9th May which would have been the end of the 10-week wind-down period we'd settled on before the chain got stuck. All unclaimed MOIN will be burned shortly afterwards. ย I agree that everyone has had more than enough time to exchange their coins now. If Yobit aren't able to arrange swapping their coins between now and then then that's between them and their customers. It will be nice to finally lay v1 to rest and move ahead unencumbered.
legendary

I think yoshits smart guys on a staking, swaping & dumping mode. DYOR about yoshit on last month. It's very neccessary to stop the swap period immediately. What do you think?

I totally agree with ending the swap it is really time to get it over with.ย  I have very little sympathy left for people who have waited all this time to complete their swap and STILL aren't doing it.ย  The v1 chain has been moving again for days so why has no one taken the opportunity to swap?ย  Hopefully the swap still ends near the beginning of May like we all decided it would and were warned it would almost two months ago.ย  I really think this is a record holding coin for longest swap.ย  Smiley
Activity: 483
Merit: 250

legendary
Hi all,
I just tried to download and installs Moin wallet for windows, could you tell me how to see / know moin address ?

When the wallet is open there is a tab on the left that says "Recieve".ย  When you click on that you will see the address.ย  You can also create new addresses or label your address from this screen.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hi all,
I just tried to download and installs Moin wallet for windows, could you tell me how to see / know moin address ?
Voted with some dots @ Cryptopia. And still accumulating...

Cheers kondiomir, appreciate your support.

I've put up a new poll for choosing the PoS v3 static rewards. Still waiting for a reply from YoBit with regard to swapping their Moincoin.

If you aren't able to vote but are active in IRC just leave your vote in the thread and it'll be counted.
Awesome! Been waiting for this or the HD wallet for a while. I couldn't find a download link in the OP for some reason, only for the full one. Could you please link me to it? Wallet looks great btw.

Thanks, the Lite wallet hasn't been released yet - the infographic is to give people an idea of what the finished product will look like. The HD wallet will come first, we'll begin testing it in the next few days.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

Awesome! Been waiting for this or the HD wallet for a while. I couldn't find a download link in the OP for some reason, only for the full one. Could you please link me to it? Wallet looks great btw.
Pages:
Jump to: