Author

Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs - page 111. (Read 167301 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ico price @259  you are right... Smiley   mojo is starting to get vol ,,,,  it will pass eth in ccex probably ina couple ofhours,,,,
if this progressioon keeps on going on ,we probably see more than 10 btc tomorrow,, just wantto remind you ,, a couple of hours ago was listed,,,some people do not haveany idea what mojo is. canbe..

about my previous mparation with radium , well , obvioustlly there is  a different number of coins , but i was mostlly meaning about the success of radium .. please note initial /actual price . i can not forguet the days ,, radium was less than 500 sat in ccex . , now i have a lot of btc because radium ,
so .i hopeto repeat withmojo /i will hold my  mojos..  i really likethis project.......

btw , coinfestuk , will make a bigger promotion of the coin, this event will start in 2 days...  ready to a possible big raise then,,,,
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
when i look at mojo i see a new radium,i feel lucky i bought in the ico , anyway ... for the people who lost theico ... still ontime , just have s look in  radium initial price , and actual price....
what was the ico price again?
Usually ico price is overvalued.
You are better off waiting and picking up cheap coin from early adopters that regretted buying into the ico.

259 sat was final ICO price I believe
usually ico price is over in this case i think ico price was undervalue.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
when i look at mojo i see a new radium,i feel lucky i bought in the ico , anyway ... for the people who lost theico ... still ontime , just have s look in  radium initial price , and actual price....
You are better off waiting and picking up cheap coin from early adopters that regretted buying into the ico.

259 sat was final ICO price I believe
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
legendary

Yea but look at coin supply radium has only 2.7 mil coins where Mojo has 100 mil thats more then 35 times radium coin.
If you consider radium price than mojo can easily hit 5000 - 10000 sats Smiley

guys i if we have to compare coin number i think with radium is totally wrong, mybe we have to look into coin that are more or less same ammount  coin! But even if you compare number will not work on this way! Coin gain value when people got lot interest on it! we do have many coin with over 100 million supply coin with huge value...just look at VPN coin! What i think we have to trust is the develpment and the trsut people are working behalf!
i think Mojocoin it is very trustfull person on the cryptocoinworld! So it will be sometime Mojocoin it will be undervalue and for sure price will start to go up!
Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Yea but look at coin supply radium has only 2.7 mil coins where Mojo has 100 mil thats more then 35 times radium coin.
If you consider radium price than mojo can easily hit 5000 - 10000 sats Smiley
attention ,,, mojo coin from nothing to top 7 hot btc pairs in ccex........
excited to see how we finish the day..
mojo to mars...  moon is very close , ehehhehehehehehehe Grin
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
the buy wall it's gone  Grin
well ....  this is going fast.....   mojo already top 8 in hot btc pairs in ccex
good job
mojo to da fking moooooon
wait this day to finish , and the coinfest uk ,, it will fasterthan we can imagin,,, 
this is the coin we was waiting for,,,  yes,, congrats to the owners.....   andif you are not yet,,donot loose one more minute, before 000 turns 0000
legendary
At this time of posting, there are only a total of around 3 million MOJOs in the sell side on all exchanges. This clearly shows, no one wants to sell.

That is an interesting info. Thanks for pointing it out.

Everyone is waiting for best price. I hope MOJO can hit 2000 before June
I m sure Mojo will hit very easy 2K , just started , so better to keep on stake and forget for sometime! Someone say on cryptocoin the winner is the person who got the patience to wait! Wink
legendary
Poloniex: Complete the COIN REQUEST form >>> solved  Grin

Done!
me too done few days ago!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Poloniex: Complete the COIN REQUEST form >>> solved  Grin

Done!
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
dev check my PM please thanks
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Thanks for seller  Grin
yep thanks dumb nubs  Grin
so i guess your the one that keeps beating my stupidly low buys?  Cheesy
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Thanks for seller  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
Just another quick update: We are working on getting the new wallet out which will be a completely overhauled code base w/ native Tor, Stealth addresses and libsecp256k1 validation (for the technically minded). This codebase also has masternodes built into it but this is not activated in this release. This code base will be what we will work on in the future. We also have some new graphics to go with it and this is the reason why we haven't got MOJO listed yet at Coingecko and other sites. We hope the new wallet will be out this week, latests next week.

I have contacted Coinmarketcap twice but no reply so maybe Gliss is on holiday or something.

Nice... Smiley

Thank you for the Update!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
At this time of posting, there are only a total of around 3 million MOJOs in the sell side on all exchanges. This clearly shows, no one wants to sell.

That is an interesting info. Thanks for pointing it out.

Everyone is waiting for best price. I hope MOJO can hit 2000 before June
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
Just another quick update: We are working on getting the new wallet out which will be a completely overhauled code base w/ native Tor, Stealth addresses and libsecp256k1 validation (for the technically minded). This codebase also has masternodes built into it but this is not activated in this release. This code base will be what we will work on in the future. We also have some new graphics to go with it and this is the reason why we haven't got MOJO listed yet at Coingecko and other sites. We hope the new wallet will be out this week, latests next week.

I have contacted Coinmarketcap twice but no reply so maybe Gliss is on holiday or something.
Jump to: