Author

Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs - page 114. (Read 167301 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
hello dev..first  , congrats , mojo is cool . top cool .
second , i am in a doubt ,  wallet says not staking cause i have not mature coins. but i am gtting mined coins.......
tellme...  Cool

you must wait 24h, then are the coins mature in your wallet and ready for staking... Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
hello dev..first  , congrats , mojo is cool . top cool .
second , i am in a doubt ,  wallet says not staking cause i have not mature coins. but i am gtting mined coins.......
tellme...  Cool
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
How many coins do i need to earn stake?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
these are amazing prices hopefully it says this low till 11th  Wink

ikr makes me wish i had 3 btc spare lol
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
these are amazing prices hopefully it says this low till 11th  Wink
legendary
There is already a sell wall at 999 sats ... people are so stupid.

looks like its moved to c-cex at 520 sats now
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
waiting for poloniex and bittrex  Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thanks to GoldenEye

But now i need some more information about the Staking Reward over the month/years.
if im right with these example?

20000 Mojos
20000*0,15% = 3000
3000/12 = 250

Do i have 3250 Mojos after 30 days? if im wrong please give me an example. First time for me to have a cryptocurrency. Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
i will be holding mine
Activity: 957
Merit: 766
EBK1000

Staking reward is very low, I have about 0.1% per year (~1 MOJO day).

Need I a masternode for full 15% stake reward?
When deadline for masternodes (when you develop it)?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Mojo has no disadvantage to be traded below 10000 sats per coin. People who are selling below 10k are real losers. People who are buying below 10k sats are getting coins for free while thinking about the future price. There will be lot of dumpers much below this price for few days until real trading happens. But, nothing can be predicted in the cryptos. There will be lot of volatality for few days. Let's see how well the trading goes. Good luck to holders.
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
hi EBK1000
i think we need add info to CoinMarketCap

CoinMarketCap.com Request Form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

I have done this already, waiting for Gliss to get back to me
Activity: 326
What was the ICO price per MOJO?

Price per MOJO: 259 Sats (0.00000259 BTC)
Activity: 432
What was the ICO price per MOJO?
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Sign up at Coinwallet.co and link your Twitter account to receive tips for good Tweets mentioning @Mojodevs #Mojocoin

tip at tweets is stop? i dont have any tip, my twitter: https://twitter.com/Sat0shi77
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
We all know the key for success: Polo + Azure and a spacesuit...

you forgot the Panama Papers
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
hi EBK1000
i think we need add info to CoinMarketCap

CoinMarketCap.com Request Form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
9000 sat on c-cex
Amazing!!

Impressive!

It just started and the price will not be stable for a few weeks.
Lots of things will happen with Mojo in the next months / year. So just hold and enjoy the ride  Cool

We all know the key for success: Polo + Azure and a spacesuit...
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Need help. i´m new and need some answers.

1. Question:

I deposit at ICO 3 times with different Mojo addresses. Is it useful to send all Coins to 1 specific Mojo address or is it ok if i have for example 1000 mojo on XXXXX and 500 on YYYYY and 100 on ZZZZ ?

2. Question: Staking
I already got on staking reward for 1 of my mojo addresses. Can i get a higher reward if i put all my mojos on 1 mojo address? Cuz its showing me that i got the reward for my 1. mojo address. Or is the reward for my whole Wallet?

Thanks a lot.

Kev

1. You can consolidate your addresses or not, there is no difference. If all Mojos are in one account (address) everybody can see, that there is one owner, but perhaps it is easier for you to track your balance(s) in the block explorer. Regarding staking more addresses are better.
2. The staking reward is the same, no matter how many addresses you have, assuming you do not move the coins.
But: Staking depends on the coin age (the time, the coins were not moved). If you send mojos to another account, the coin age of the coins left in this account will be reseted.

legendary
succesfully compiled with qmake/make but when i run Mojocoin-qt i get this message "segmentation fault (core dumped)" and won't execute  Undecided

Open it again, alot of wallets crash on first open.
Jump to: