Author

Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs - page 133. (Read 167301 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Is there a deadline for coin swapping?

Not as such, if you got MOJO initially you are eligible for  new MOJO. I have sent PMs to everyone on the list with details.
legendary
A Wound in Eternity
1.How much BTC would you need to consider the ICO a succes?
2.Do you have a web wallet that can be used to create an address?
3.Will there be a real time tracking on the website on how much funds have been received , or will we have to rely on your updates here on bitcointalk/twitter?

1. We are considering this but have no set limit at the moment. We are more concerned about the number of participants as we aim to distribute all the coins and not burn any as is customary sometimes. So, its a balance between the two. If we get a high number of participants but a low total BTC value that would be considered a success but BTC alone is not a measure of success as one of the main aims is to distribute widely. We will have see in a few days how it progresses. Now that it's out we will run some promos on Twitter etc. to see if we can get some interest from outside of this community.

2. No webwallet for Mojocoin yet.

3. Yes, you can see on the website all the BTC deposits and also how many MOJOs that will equate to. If you go to https://mojocoin.org/ico.php and click on 'deposits' and 'distribution' buttons you will see. Its just started so give it a few days maybe.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is there a deadline for coin swapping?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Thank you now I understand and happy with your explanation.
legendary
A Wound in Eternity
What happened to the NXT currency ??

The previous MOJO from the NXT network will be swap.

Sorry to ask but are you an authority in the matter ?

Yes, this is a continuation of the old Nxt MOJO but as a 'normal' coin, so if you were part of the initial distro. you will be eligible for some 'new' Mojocoin

Will the Mojo NXT Asset be swapped with the premine?

Yes, I sent everyone a PM about that, if you were part of the initial Mojo then you will be eligible for 'new' Mojo after the ICO has ended...
what is the swap ratio for old mojo ?

Same, both are 100,000,000 coins so 1:1

You need to change your OP suddenly there are 100 million coins more.

No, there are 100,000,000 MOJO only. 2.4 mill of the old were distributed so 2.4 mill will be swapped for new. That leaves 97.6 mill MOJO.
legendary
A Wound in Eternity
The Mojocoin-qt.exe has a virus.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4a5ac15d4e59f53d4f66237db76ffc2e1918f297ed17a4527b60e1254f12209d/analysis/

How does it affects the infected PC?

http[Suspicious link removed]-not-a-virusrisktool-win32-bitcoinminer-jjm/

It's a false positive because the code has miner functionality that has been disabled. Not to worry.

Yes, this is a continuation of the old Nxt MOJO but as a 'normal' coin, so if you were part of the initial distro. you will be eligible for some 'new' Mojocoin

Yes, I sent everyone a PM about that, if you were part of the initial Mojo then you will be eligible for 'new' Mojo after the ICO has ended...

You need to change your OP suddenly there are 100 million coins more.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
The Mojocoin-qt.exe has a virus.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4a5ac15d4e59f53d4f66237db76ffc2e1918f297ed17a4527b60e1254f12209d/analysis/

How does it affects the infected PC?

http[Suspicious link removed]-not-a-virusrisktool-win32-bitcoinminer-jjm/

Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

so NXT asset has 100M and the coin now has 100M, it will be swapped 1:1, so where do the ICO coins come from as
Code:
if (nHeight == 1)
return 100000000 * COIN;

Only around 2.4 mill Nxt MOJO were distributed so the 2.4 mill MOJO will come from the 30 mill reserve of MOJO. The Nxt Mojocoins are effectively dead as the remaining 97 mill. will be 'dormant' forever. The ICO is for 70 mill MOJO.
still 25.6M is to much premine, dont you think, its ~25%
legendary
A Wound in Eternity

so NXT asset has 100M and the coin now has 100M, it will be swapped 1:1, so where do the ICO coins come from as
Code:
if (nHeight == 1)
return 100000000 * COIN;

Only around 2.4 mill Nxt MOJO were distributed so the 2.4 mill MOJO will come from the 30 mill reserve of MOJO. The Nxt Mojocoins are effectively dead as the remaining 97 mill. will be 'dormant' forever. The ICO is for 70 mill MOJO.
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

Code:
if (nHeight == 1)
return 100000000 * COIN;
legendary
A Wound in Eternity

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Yes, I sent everyone a PM about that

it's true. I received this PM.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
TIP ME
 my mojo adress:

MUQ1ptuCdoMSYERQEaZe5WxRDDuz2XkowR

thanks
legendary
A Wound in Eternity

The OP clearly state 70 million for ICO but I want to make 100% sure this is the case.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson

cool, thanks for the reply
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
I like roadmap.

waiting linux wallet
legendary
A Wound in Eternity

Jump to: