Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs - page 82. (Read 167301 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Who is selling below ICO? What a bunch of impatient idiots. Ha ha you fucking losers! I hope you lost big. Go cry to mommy you assclown.

$ 0.001084 (0.64 %)
0.00000188 BTC (1.24 %)

priorities change, opportunities come & go for all of us.

I do hope you are kidding. Priorities change? What? losing money is a priority change? Not in my book. Anyone that sold below ICO price is an idiot, plain and simple as that. Fucktards is what I like to call them. Did any of these fucktards even bother to read the OP? The ignorance of people nowadays is truly amazing.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Who is selling below ICO? What a bunch of impatient idiots. Ha ha you fucking losers! I hope you lost big. Go cry to mommy you assclown.

$ 0.001084 (0.64 %)
0.00000188 BTC (1.24 %)

priorities change, opportunities come & go for all of us.
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
If you check coinmarket cap exchange rankings, https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ for today you will see Livecoin at number 14. It is a good well established exchange.

Oh and for all you YOBIT haters out there you will see Yobit at 19 and Bittrex at 20.... Yes that's right Yobit IS bigger than Bittrex and has been for a while (volume wise that is).

Those numbers are easily faked by exchanges.

yobit is not bigger then bittrex, not even close and most people don't even trust yobit.

Yobit has done more trade volume than Bittrex over the last few weeks, almost every day. If size is based on volume then they are pretty neck and neck in that respect.

If numbers are easily faked then there is as much chance that Bittrex's figures are just as fake as Yobits.

People may or may not trust Yobit, but they are trading there regardless.
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
If you check coinmarket cap exchange rankings, https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ for today you will see Livecoin at number 14. It is a good well established exchange.

Oh and for all you YOBIT haters out there you will see Yobit at 19 and Bittrex at 20.... Yes that's right Yobit IS bigger than Bittrex and has been for a while (volume wise that is).

yobit is not bigger then bittrex, not even close and most people don't even trust yobit.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!

legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
there's no need of an ID for livecoin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
do i read right, i have to sign up on livecoin exchange to swap my mojo coins that i bought in ico???  Shocked
thats not user friendly and why there is a swap?
isnt livecoin the exchange where you just cna enter with your real identity and passport or im wrong?
if so this is a no go to swap coins on this exchange.

i dont want to cause fud or so but have to understand me as an ico buyer too.

I don't think you need to offer any kind of ID for Livecoin, I have used the exchange with just an e-mail. I get that there is some resistance to do it like this but it appears to be the best option. I have explained before why this is needed. The new software is not backward compatible.

I see no issues with Livecoin, it's an established exchange and there should not be any particular problems with this chain swap. We spend some considerable time trying to make the new software work with the old but it could not be done so a new chain is the solution and then we can work from there. Everyone has been given a fair warning of around 2 weeks for this.

If you have some specific objections to using Livecoin then PM me and explain why and I can consider some other option. You will need to have some good, sound reason for not taking part, not just "I don't like this". It's just a matter of a couple of days and a couple of transactions so I don't see the big issue here.
legendary
A Wound in Eternity
Chain migration from V1MOJO to V2MOJO facilitated by Livecoin.net >> LINK
>> YOU MUST DEPOSIT YOUR MOJO TO LIVECOIN.NET BEFORE 20TH JUNE 2016 <<

We have new code ready and we have now agreed with Livecoin.net to swap on/after 20/06/2016. That means that you MUST deposit your coins to Livecoin.net before this date. You can still trade during the swap. If you do not deposit your coins on Livecoin.net before 20/06/2016 you risk LOOSING your coins.

Before you ask questions, please read the link above.

I will also announce via Twitter and other channels.
legendary
A Wound in Eternity
This limited time offer coin swap business is bullshit though. Thank you for the free coins EBK but I'm scraping whatever bitcoin I can get from them now and selling 100%. Perhaps it would have been better if you came up with a solution such as using the same private keys to claim on a different blockchain a-la Clams. Swapping on some exchange I've never heard of, that will probably get hacked and go down and result in my email spam box getting more crypto-scam spam, is not something I care to do. It's not the crypto way either.

This is how we have decided to do it. We have considered other options. There is no reason to think that Livecoin all of a sudden would get hacked. If you want to sell, that's obviously your choice. And, I don't think there is a set "crypto way" of doing things. It's all experimental.

We are confident that we will deliver a good product.
Activity: 360
Token
This limited time offer coin swap business is bullshit though. Thank you for the free coins EBK but I'm scraping whatever bitcoin I can get from them now and selling 100%. Perhaps it would have been better if you came up with a solution such as using the same private keys to claim on a different blockchain a-la Clams. Swapping on some exchange I've never heard of, that will probably get hacked and go down and result in my email spam box getting more crypto-scam spam, is not something I care to do. It's not the crypto way either.
legendary
A Wound in Eternity
Tell your livecoin buddies I'm not signing up for an exchange site that doesn't let people view their market pages without being logged in. That's dumb.

As above, you can sign up and deposit the coins on 19/06/2016 and the swap should be done in a day so you should be able to withdraw on say 22/06/2016. The exchange facilitated swap is the chosen method to move on so if you don't you will loose the opportunity to get the V2MOJO. After the swap V1MOJO will be burnt and nodes taken down etc. and exchanges will only deal in V2MOJO.
Activity: 615
Tell your livecoin buddies I'm not signing up for an exchange site that doesn't let people view their market pages without being logged in. That's dumb.

Lol, dude you're going to lose all your coins if you don't sign up. Shocked

Livecoin only temporary exchange for swap mojo to v2mojo

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

Lol, dude you're going to lose all your coins if you don't sign up. Shocked
Activity: 360
Token
legendary
A Wound in Eternity

We have new code ready and we have now agreed with Livecoin.net to swap on/after 20/06/2016. That means that you MUST deposit your coins to Livecoin.net before this date. You can still trade during the swap. If you do not deposit your coins on Livecoin.net before 20/06/2016 you risk LOOSING your coins.

For Example, when i stake my Coins to 19.06.2016 and deposit at Livecoin, its okay?

Yes, that should be fine, just have the coins there by 20/06/2016.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

For Example, when i stake my Coins to 19.06.2016 and deposit at Livecoin, its okay?
Activity: 171
News from livecoin.net thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15099040

News for Mojocoin holders only

Dear clients, Mojocoin developers are prepared for migration to the new chain. Therefore please deposit all Mojocoins you own to our exchange. Developers will wait for about 3 weeks to let people move their funds. Then old mojocoins will be exchanged to the new ones (1:1 rate) and you will be able to withdraw new Mojocoins to your new wallet. Please read detailed description of this process at official Mojocoin website (here).
Activity: 171
Price very cheap than ico

Buy again before swap to v2mojo end  Cheesy

I definitely believe price will increase significantly after the swapped to V2MOJO.

Yes of course, I am optimistic about that and dev also said the same thing
Activity: 361
Price very cheap than ico

Buy again before swap to v2mojo end  Cheesy

I definitely believe price will increase significantly after the swapped to V2MOJO.
Pages:
Jump to: