Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs - page 85. (Read 167301 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Any news on swap plan going to be held on Livecoin?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Any update?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Just saw his posts in the Lisk thread... The guy seems to be very active in getting his investment paid by our money out of his wallet. I really hope that he gives some news VERY soon...

Stay frosty man, people can multitask in crypto, so there's nothing wrong with the dev keeping tabs on his LISK investment while he works on the new MOJO wallet

Fully agree, taking 5 mn of his precious time to give us an update should be possible. Beyond that, I think that's a fair question to ask if the money he put in Lisk comes from the Mojo coin funds or not? The answer of this question might help us understand whether he is prioritising the Mojo coin development or not.
Activity: 203
Don't be to harsh on the dev let us give him more time before he release the new mojo wallet.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Just saw his posts in the Lisk thread... The guy seems to be very active in getting his investment paid by our money out of his wallet. I really hope that he gives some news VERY soon...

Stay frosty man, people can multitask in crypto, so there's nothing wrong with the dev keeping tabs on his LISK investment while he works on the new MOJO wallet
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
STOP!!!

you make panic with your talk.

it is his money!!

he can make with it what he wants.

You want that he 24/7 in mojo works for us.

it is quite normally this he free time has.

and he can make what he wants in his free time
he is not a slave

this concerns to us nothing.

it is a lot of work
I would have no time every 2 days to calm the people.
when so much work is pending

so please

keep cool for the next 2 weeks

How he proves that he is at least doing something? Now he only works well only in the excuses!
Activity: 11
STOP!!!

you make panic with your talk.

it is his money!!

he can make with it what he wants.

You want that he 24/7 in mojo works for us.

it is quite normally this he free time has.

and he can make what he wants in his free time
he is not a slave

this concerns to us nothing.

it is a lot of work
I would have no time every 2 days to calm the people.
when so much work is pending

so please

keep cool for the next 2 weeks
Is Mojo dead or what? The lack of answers from the dev team does not make me feel confident...

Dev is busy trading his lisk. He'd be better get active in his own coin

i also saw this....
i think mojocoin is losing all their mojo now...
we will see dump to 1 sathoshi soon

Dev's busy trying to sell his lisk he prolly bought with the ico money. Hope some of the profits get reinvested into mojo.

If DEV will not show results of any work in the coming time he would be SCAMMER!
Sooo time has come to officially say it?
SCAM?
Activity: 437
Is Mojo dead or what? The lack of answers from the dev team does not make me feel confident...

i also saw this....

Dev's busy trying to sell his lisk he prolly bought with the ico money. Hope some of the profits get reinvested into mojo.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508

i also saw this....

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Dev, what's up the with the new wallet and the Gold Range Rover???  Grin
Plz EBK1000, could you provide me a link to the wallet of BITZ plz? Last version of the wallet, it's not necessary any fix.

Yesterday, my wallet was crashed, with the tipical "runtime" problem. I only need the .rar to reinstall the wallet and recuperate my coins and the link redirects to Mojocoin.

Thank you a lot, help me here or private. I'm begining in Mojos now

Bitz thread.. buggy wallet tho
Activity: 173
Plz EBK1000, could you provide me a link to the wallet of BITZ plz? Last version of the wallet, it's not necessary any fix.

Yesterday, my wallet was crashed, with the tipical "runtime" problem. I only need the .rar to reinstall the wallet and recuperate my coins and the link redirects to Mojocoin.

Thank you a lot, help me here or private. I'm begining in Mojos now

Added: If Bitz link (coinmarket) redirects to Mojocoin, wallet link redirects to blank and dev closed de bitz thread, we can't have other option, this is the only place where ask for help. Thx again
Activity: 615
dump mojo everywhere
dump your mojo too

Look like sarcastic...

And you can buy Mojo very cheap before swap to v2
Activity: 224
dump mojo everywhere
dump your mojo too