Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs - page 96. (Read 167301 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Huh Huh Huh

There is no way to convert nxtMOJO to 'new' MOJO, this was a manual process that ended at 31/03/2016. We had to have a cut off date for this and that was it. The nxtMOJO is now dead and dormant.

Please follow us with MOJOcoin as we have some exciting stuff to come out soon....
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

@EBK1000 Is there any way for me to redeem mojo for my nxtmojo i have from first launch ?

Here is the answer

can i translate for portuguese to you?

We are no longer doing any volunteer / bounty translations. When we need any further translations we will hire professionals. We are looking to professionalise Mojo and will only use qualified contractors. This will ultimately benefit everyone in terms of value.

Can I still swap NXT mojo?

No, this opportunity ended at the end of the ICO on 31/03/2016, we sent numerous PMs to all NxtMOJO holders leading up to the ICO and about 75% swapped.

Yes i am only seen it not long back online  Sad
Please someone explain how a coin MOJO that has 100m coin WTF , can start well at 400 satoshi EXPLAIN?

I don't understand the question. Please enlighten me as to how much a MOJO is worth and explain why. 400 Sats is a low price.

@EBK1000 Is there any way for me to redeem mojo for my nxtmojo i have from first launch ?

I think you're out of luck bro.

Out of luck, A well i am only back online didnt see the updates or PMs  Angry
Activity: 140
mojo rocks  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Awesome!!

Glad people liked these cards!

Winning

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

Here is the answer

We are no longer doing any volunteer / bounty translations. When we need any further translations we will hire professionals. We are looking to professionalise Mojo and will only use qualified contractors. This will ultimately benefit everyone in terms of value.

Can I still swap NXT mojo?

No, this opportunity ended at the end of the ICO on 31/03/2016, we sent numerous PMs to all NxtMOJO holders leading up to the ICO and about 75% swapped.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Please someone explain how a coin MOJO that has 100m coin WTF , can start well at 400 satoshi EXPLAIN?

I don't understand the question. Please enlighten me as to how much a MOJO is worth and explain why. 400 Sats is a low price.

I think you're out of luck bro.

Activity: 140
How ppl will continue interest on the coin? iam not buying until you give me a reason why this isnt like the others
others ...? like?
do you find mojo expensive?cheap?  example ,,,  doge coin   , suply 103,946,620,639 DOGE   100 x mojo suply... well  mojo price should be 400.000 sat Wink

during the ico coins was distributed to the ico buyers in @291 ,, terrible cheap in my opinion..but key of big gains  medium/long term...

well i have another example , a very recent succesfull ico warp coin...1,095,224 WARP suply... ico price @2k reached 70k ....  make numbers...Wink

i hpe you understand now or ask again t helpyou
legendary
A Wound in Eternity

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
How ppl will continue interest on the coin? iam not buying until you give me a reason why this isnt like the others
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Seems legit. I'm in
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Nice performance on Yobit today.  Smiley
Activity: 237
Hello Community!

Quick issue:
CMC says total supply is 100,030,693 MOJO ATM.
Assuming a 15% PoS and the fact, that mainnet launched at April 1st, There should be way lot more MOJO generated through staking right now. Am I totally wrong?
In my wallet I stake about factor 100 less than "promised".

Thanks for helping in advance!

Yes, there is an issue and there is a fix that will be activated by a hard fork at block 100,000, just watch out for new wallets very soon.

Ok, gracias!
legendary
A Wound in Eternity
Hello Community!

Quick issue:
Assuming a 15% PoS and the fact, that mainnet launched at April 1st, There should be way lot more MOJO generated through staking right now. Am I totally wrong?

Yes, there is an issue and there is a fix that will be activated by a hard fork at block 100,000, just watch out for new wallets very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

I think this is a good way to make MOJO more attractive for more people... good job dev... Smiley
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Hello Community!

Quick issue:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14542685
Activity: 237
Hello Community!

Quick issue:

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Is anyone having trouble opening the Mojo wallet? The error says "the last time you opened Mojocoin-QT it unexpectectly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?".

I tried to reopen the windows and it still has not opened.

Can someone please help?

I think it means do you want to open the windows in the same position as before, just try and click no and see what happens.

Still hasn't worked. I'll PM you so I don't take away from the more important conversation going on. Looking forward to more updates!
Pages:
Jump to: