Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs - page 91. (Read 167301 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
There will be a full update and a date set around 2 weeks from the wallet release for the hard-fork to let everyone update wallets.

Update

We were planning to implement a hard fork at block 100,000 to activate a fix for the PoS overflow issue and also fork in the masternode network and other features. We are running behind schedule with the wallet and will push the hard fork forward to block 110,000 (roughly 13 days from now (which is block 92,924 at the time of writing this)). This will take us to Sunday 15/05/2016 at around 1630 hours (GMT). We will make every effort to release the new wallet at least 7 days ahead of the hard fork, so around 08/05/2016. We will announce this here, on Twitter, on the Blog, on the website and Facebook and contact the exchanges directly. We also need to update the seed nodes and Tor nodes and the block explorer. There should be plenty of time for everyone to get the upgrade done.

There will be an update later on or tomorrow.

and if i see update at https://trello.com/b/fW9YORq7/roadmap, there have some changes update, but for wallet progress before i see 70% and now 60% and wallet launch date too, now wallet prediction launch at 15/5/16

cmiww
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
or simply to keep one's word
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
my patience is at the end.

sell coins and feel free
my patience is at the end.

Activity: 171

Anyone know if it was today?
I see dev "Last Active: Today at 10:46:36 AM"
I hope there is good news  Wink
Activity: 615
For installing the new wallet, the old one needs to be deleted first or can we just override it ?

Latest wallet? What version? Until now there is no new wallet released, except for version 1.0.0.2, released since March 22, 2016 like as @RKen conveyed.

And I also have to use it, while trying to 1.0.0.2 version, I did not do anything, just open and run it, and until now there is no problem

Or if you're worried about your wallet not work after using 1.0.0.2 version, try to backup "wallet.dat" first
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
For installing the new wallet, the old one needs to be deleted first or can we just override it ?

I think dev will soon release a new wallet slowest tomorrow
Patiently and we wait together
Smiley

For Windows Operating Systems is 1.0.0.2 the most current version?

I just updated from 1.0.0.1 to 1.0.0.2 from the Mojocoin.org website and it redirected me to sourceforge.

here is the link.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mojocoin/?source=typ_redirect

Just wanted to know if 1.0.0.2 is the version I need to be up to date?

By the way... I backed up my old wallet, and installed the new wallet, and everything looks great! Thanks Mojocoin Developers! Awesome!

Smiley

Actually, it had long been released, namely in March, exactly 22/03/2016

This is an experimental release (as is all the software) and please run at your own risk. This may also run under Debian.

Version 1.0.0.2 w/ native selectable Tor implementation - WARNING! - this is a test release and not the final version

Windows-qt (v1.0.0.2)
Mac-qt (v1.0.0.2)

For more details may be found here  in the historic update list

UPDATES

To avoid a long list of small updates we have decided to archive the update list to keep it tidy. Link below if you want to look at the previous update history
Historic update list (feb-march 2016)

Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
 Smiley

For Windows Operating Systems is 1.0.0.2 the most current version?

I just updated from 1.0.0.1 to 1.0.0.2 from the Mojocoin.org website and it redirected me to sourceforge.

here is the link.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mojocoin/?source=typ_redirect

Just wanted to know if 1.0.0.2 is the version I need to be up to date?

By the way... I backed up my old wallet, and installed the new wallet, and everything looks great! Thanks Mojocoin Developers! Awesome!

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1004
OK
ROKOS v6 Magic Flavors
Final tests done, to be released in the next days as soon as packing its done.

Permanent Integrated Coin: Mojo

Learn more about Mojo at: http://rokos.space/cryptocurrencies.html

ROKOS Github:  https://github.com/okcashpro/ROKOS-OK-Bitcoin-Fullnode

*** Please raise an issue over github when releasing a new wallet so it can be updated in ROKOS.
(If no official notice/issue wallets are not updated)  - For control and security.

Same way, communities/devs can now push commits to update/improve specifics over the included config file
at your cryptocurrency folder over: https://github.com/okcashpro/ROKOS-OK-Bitcoin-Fullnode/tree/master/clients-nodes/rokos-Pi2-Pi3

Mojo Integrated Version: 1.0.0.1

Pre-release screenshot
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Is there an update? Or whether there will be further delays launch of a new wallet and others who had previously delayed?

where the remains update?

i think
all update will be in monday
or tonight

..so around 08/05/2016...

Yes i hope so, and in timely
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Is there an update? Or whether there will be further delays launch of a new wallet and others who had previously delayed?

i think
all update will be in monday
or tonight

..so around 08/05/2016...
Update

We were planning to implement a hard fork at block 100,000 to activate a fix for the PoS overflow issue and also fork in the masternode network and other features. We are running behind schedule with the wallet and will push the hard fork forward to block 110,000 (roughly 13 days from now (which is block 92,924 at the time of writing this)). This will take us to Sunday 15/05/2016 at around 1630 hours (GMT). We will make every effort to release the new wallet at least 7 days ahead of the hard fork, so around 08/05/2016. We will announce this here, on Twitter, on the Blog, on the website and Facebook and contact the exchanges directly. We also need to update the seed nodes and Tor nodes and the block explorer. There should be plenty of time for everyone to get the upgrade done.

As you can see in the block explorer, we are testing the new wallet as we speak:

Link HERE

I will explain the issue that is seemingly taking a long time to sort out. We are changing the PoS system, not just the overflow fix but the reward reduction schedule as we had to find a satisfactory way to reward the masternodes and compensate for the low stake due to the overflow bug. So the updated specs. are as follows:

TOTAL NUMBER OF COINS: 100,000,000 (100 million)
All the coins were generated in block 1
Proof-of-Stake reward scheme: 15% annually reducing by 1% every 250,000 block until the reward is 1% annually (after about 7 years)
Masternode rewards: 15% annually (not reducing)
Masternode collateral: 200,000 MOJO
Target Block Time: 1 minute (real world average is around 65 seconds)
Difficulty Retargeting: Every Block
Min Stake Time: 24 hours
Max Stake Time: 30 days (after 30 days your stake weight will not increase)
Max Coin Supply: 160,000,000 MOJO after 10 years (estimate)

Link HERE

To be able to test the staking, the test wallet needs to run for 24 hours for the coins to mature before they start staking. We have then had a few bugs to iron out with the staking and every time an invalid block has been submitted to the network the wallet has been banned and we have to make adjustments and wait another 24 hours etc. This is why the testing is taking so long. The actual coding is there, it's a matter of minor adjustments and testing. I hope that makes sense. We do not want to take any short-cuts and we want to make sure that everything works as it should.

The new reward scheme will compensate for the lower than expected initial stake rewards without inflating the coin supply. The new reward scheme will over the course of 1-2 years provide a higher return for long time stakers and will make it increasingly difficult to obtain the collateral for a masternode. We believe this scheme is a good balance between value generation / coin supply / inflation.

As soon as I have any news, you will be the first to know...

Can not wait to see the new wallet out tomorrow
Keep good work dev!
Activity: 406

I'd say mojocoindev is a realist ... there's no point flogging a dead horse
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
希望能在中国交易

Can we please keep it in English. I will delete posts in other languages.

希望能在中国交易 = We hope to deal in China
Activity: 43
希望能在中国交易
Pages:
Jump to: