Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs - page 94. (Read 167301 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
How is everyone in mojo land? Wink
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
What time to trade in China?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

NICE!!! i see it comes more and more good news...

The new wallet have a nice look... im courious about it Cool
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1004
OK
Activity: 163
Quick update re. the wallets. We are now testing the final version and just started testing the staking now, should be a day or so to complete, you can see we are running the new wallet on the block explorer:

Will you be testing the new wallet with a large quantity of coins like your previous test with IIRC...500 000?
Activity: 183
I can not wait the new wallet!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

Weak hands may be selling but the wallet update will be good news once completed.

Make sure Yobit.net is on top of things also. I like Yobit.net but some people do not.

Mojo Rocks!

I have Mojo! Going to buy more Mojo!

good i am glad because i have bought them up like crazy lol
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Quick update re. the wallets. We are now testing the final version and just started testing the staking now, should be a day or so to complete, you can see we are running the new wallet on the block explorer:

[img]

Here is a screenshot of the new wallet we are testing. I know it's with the old logo still. It might look a little bit different when we're done.

[img]

Almost there...

nice looking wallet, I look forward to the release
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity

Here is a screenshot of the new wallet we are testing. I know it's with the old logo still. It might look a little bit different when we're done.

Almost there...
Activity: 140
I wouldn't worry too much about exchanges right now. This will come soon. We need to focus on the upcoming hard fork and get the network running stable post-fork and then we can start pestering the exchanges.

That's exactly the type of answer that makes me feel comfortable my investment in Mojo. I like your logic man, keep up the good work!
and mine?Huh?   Sad   hahahah     Wink
Activity: 27
I wouldn't worry too much about exchanges right now. This will come soon. We need to focus on the upcoming hard fork and get the network running stable post-fork and then we can start pestering the exchanges.

That's exactly the type of answer that makes me feel comfortable my investment in Mojo. I like your logic man, keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1050
and if you check it, with some other Coins, there are some cases, the only after one or two Years have gone to the Moon...

Always with Tranquillity...  Cool

this is very true I remember buying pimpcash (now okcash) at 30 - 70 sats  Grin

I have just installed and had a look at Openbazaar. It's at https://openbazaar.org/
This is a really interesting platform and a kind of mix between Twitter and eBay or something like that. It has great potential for trade, have a look at it and connect with us:

OpenBazaarID: 8226da4e9660403ef7435815edc8ead2c3a44363 - or Mojocoin

I keep meaning to check this out. I'll probably have a look tomorrow after work.
legendary
A Wound in Eternity
I have just installed and had a look at Openbazaar. It's at https://openbazaar.org/
This is a really interesting platform and a kind of mix between Twitter and eBay or something like that. It has great potential for trade, have a look at it and connect with us:

OpenBazaarID: 8226da4e9660403ef7435815edc8ead2c3a44363 - or Mojocoin
Activity: 140
 Grin  is 99.999% improbable that MOJO becomes the only crypto coin  who never goes moon and keeps always same price
just avoid to say 100%..

whats happen??? well progressivelly , people buys the coin in higher price or get dumped in higher price  and the coin gets a higher minimun value everytime.....

dumped coins this dys...... well i beeive someone bought a lot and he just was waiting to get x10  nextday so dumped  and go another project..
i've been analyzing the average of the coins dumped in the '' massive dumpig  moments''

you can think , omg , dumped under ico price, but is not like that,, the dumper...  because is a single person who dumps simultaneouslly in ccex and yobit..the dumper  dumps when mojo reach  certain price and sell vol not feed his sell orders....{if he have}
then he obtains an average price ,,,  if for example he dumps 1.000.000 coins between  @400 and @270  ,, total  should be @320..
so  he is obtaining profit ......

is up to any person to do whathe wants with his money  so .....

besides . i'm happy the coin gets now distributed in small buyers  what reduces the massive dumping chances......

really ,, this is good for mojo
trust me

i really encourage you  to set buy orders and get this dumped coins    i 've already located  certain  suspiccious wallets Wink   and are much smaller now....... once this dumping show finish .. mojo will moon .. count on it and mark my words

mojomania go
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
Still no demand for Mojo on the exchanges.
It would be useful to add Mojo to Poloniex to reach more buyers.

This will happen in the Future ...  Wink

I think that good things always need more time ...  Cheesy

It is a "Long Term Project" ...
and if you check it, with some other Coins, there are some cases, the only after one or two Years have gone to the Moon...

Always with Tranquillity...  Cool
legendary
A Wound in Eternity
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Still no demand for Mojo on the exchanges.
It would be useful to add Mojo to Poloniex to reach more buyers.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I've got to say, Mojo Coin in general including dev's are A1 all the way. Even the ICO launch was the smoothest transaction from all the ICO's I've been involved with, and the QT Wallet is awesome as well. Good luck in future endeavors.  Grin
Activity: 27
Hey,

Any news about Mojo on Polo?

Thx
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!

Weak hands may be selling but the wallet update will be good news once completed.

Make sure Yobit.net is on top of things also. I like Yobit.net but some people do not.

Mojo Rocks!

I have Mojo! Going to buy more Mojo!

Pages:
Jump to: