Pages:
Author

Topic: Moldova - page 4. (Read 4626 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
August 28, 2014, 08:44:38 AM

Bottom line is...
Russia has nothing to say in this matter.
It's an internal affair between Romania and Moldova.

If there is anything of value, the russian carpetbaggers will be there, like a futuristic mongolian horde
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
August 28, 2014, 08:39:32 AM
Wrong.
Because a couple of days ago Moldavian veterans were celebrating the liberation of Kishenjov.

Liberation of what?Huh Sorry but I can't help laughing when you use russian for it... why?

Wrong.
Because the Belskij street, named after the commander conducting the liberation of Kisjenjov from Romanian troops got renamed, despite protests of the residents.

I can't find Stalingrad on the map either....

Wrong.
Because there are open calls in the political top that Romania should just annex Moldova.

You have to make it more clear.. who wants this , Romania or Moldova , if it's the second I don't see any reason not too.
But I have to say I'm against a reunification right now

Because the veterans of the Soviet Army liberating Moldova now got the same status as those fighting on the side of Germans and Romanians. (Going the same path as Ukraine and Baltic, where the punitive Nazi battalions of the 1940s are the new heroes)

Because the Russian veterans had the same habits of liberating a country and then forgetting the way back.

Moldova is going the same path of hatred-building that Ukraine took over the last decades. Moldova is not yet ready to be unleashed - the young generation has not yet been fully-indoctrinated. It's a ticking bomb slated to go off in a few years.

Yeah , there is hope for some of them. Those that are trying to get into Romania at all cost and escape the constant russification...
There were a lot of protests when the communist party tried to promote Russian as a second language and they had to abandon the project.

Bottom line is...
Russia has nothing to say in this matter.
It's an internal affair between Romania and Moldova.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
August 28, 2014, 08:19:50 AM

You are missing Moldova here, where West-Ukrainian-style ethnic unrest is being fomented now, and which will be unleashed soon. The hand of Romania is seen pretty strongly there, and well as worshipping of Nazi-german army collaborators. Familiar?

Why did I anticipate this attack?
Probably because of this?

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/moldova-inaugurates-gas-pipeline-in-bid-to-break-energy-reliance-on-russia/506029.html

=))))))

Wrong.

Because a couple of days ago Moldavian veterans were celebrating the liberation of Kishenjov. They were relegated to a memorial cemetery from the main square, where the celebration previously customarily to place. The communal workers suddenly had to dig up the square on that day.
Because the Belskij street, named after the commander conducting the liberation of Kisjenjov from Romanian troops got renamed, despite protests of the residents.
Because on the 9th of May the prime minister turned up with a ribbon of a Romanian flag colours.
Because the veterans of the Soviet Army liberating Moldova now got the same status as those fighting on the side of Germans and Romanians. (Going the same path as Ukraine and Baltic, where the punitive Nazi battalions of the 1940s are the new heroes)
Because the memorial to the fallen soldiers was almost demolished, and only massive protests saved it.
Because there are open calls in the political top that Romania should just annex Moldova.
Because the association agreement of Moldova, which met the same level or protest as in Ukraine, bears the same sovereignty-depriving legal points.

Moldova is going the same path of hatred-building that Ukraine took over the last decades. Moldova is not yet ready to be unleashed - the young generation has not yet been fully-indoctrinated. It's a ticking bomb slated to go off in a few years.

The link above (I didn't know about that, thanks for pointing it out) demonstrates yet another step on the above path. It's just another flag-waving demonstration of Moldavian oligarchic elite (which is even more corrupt than Ukrainian prior to the February coup was) showing how subservient they are to the hand that feeds them.

By the way, I am not sure if Romania at a common level will be happy with what is prepared for it in Moldova.

If the gas cooperation between Romania and Moldova was kept on the business level and benefited both countries, so much the better. It's politicising of business as the current trend that is the problem.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
August 28, 2014, 07:52:45 AM

You are missing Moldova here, where West-Ukrainian-style ethnic unrest is being fomented now, and which will be unleashed soon. The hand of Romania is seen pretty strongly there, and well as worshipping of Nazi-german army collaborators. Familiar?

Why did I anticipate this attack?
Probably because of this?

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/moldova-inaugurates-gas-pipeline-in-bid-to-break-energy-reliance-on-russia/506029.html

=))))))
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 28, 2014, 07:44:57 AM
Welcome to my ignore list. You have failed a simple human decency and code of polite conduct test.
Nemo1024 - kim jesteś?
August 28, 2014, 07:25:15 AM
Welcome to my ignore list. You have failed a simple human decency and code of polite conduct test.

I apologize then and will take down the obscenity. I was wrong to address you in that manner.

Look man: http://www.thetrumpet.com/article/11998.32481.0.0/world/military/germany-is-building-a-european-army-before-your-eyes

Is this a good sign? I'm an American, and I don't consider this good news. Everyone is gearing up. This is FUCKING MADNESS.

Must Ukraine be a vassal state of russia in perpetuity?
legendary
August 28, 2014, 07:20:08 AM
August 28, 2014, 07:10:05 AM
Well, this one is at least un self-sensored as appropriate to freedom of speech, unlike the other thread, which is created in the best censored NATO-troll traditions. Cheesy

Now, what did people want to say?

Remember, Poland has made its choice many centuries ago, in becoming the cannon fodder for the Western powers.

Crimea? You try to say this in Crimea and watch the reaction... Smiley

Ukraine? West-Ukraine - yes. East-Ukraine - no.
See: http://stanislavs.org/two-ukraines/

Hey, say what ya want in my thread, you commie fascist, Nemo.

I just don't want people doxxing each other. THEN i will moderate.

Its funny how you believe your own bullshit and put it on others. TYPICAL RUSSIAN CHAUVANIST.

your rhetoric and kindergarten mindgames will only work for Your BRAINWASHED PEOPLE.

i ask you: is Russia fighting for its freedom?

No, the country of UKRAINE is.

They are being INVADED by russia.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 28, 2014, 07:01:36 AM
Well, this one is at least un self-sensored as appropriate to freedom of speech, unlike the other thread, which is created in the best censored NATO-troll traditions. Cheesy

Remember, Poland has made its choice many centuries ago, in becoming the cannon fodder for the Western powers.

you are sick man, terminally
legendary
August 28, 2014, 06:58:39 AM
I started this thread as humoristic jab at another moderated russophobic thread, that went under the title "Crimea, Ukraine, Poland- the way to Western Europe Russo-Mania style!".

The discussion here evolved towards Moldova and what is going to happen there, so I am renaming this thread and giving it a new direction. It will be very relevant soon.

The initial post is below the line.

Pages:
Jump to: