Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero under 25 cents? What the hell are you waiting for? - page 2. (Read 13856 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
It does sound like this coin won't drop too much farther in the short term. So many purchasing some now would be a good idea fora  long term hold. However the userbase for this coin needs to go up.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Yes, the price of Monero is really low. But the problem is that Monero price can go down more and stay there - because there are limited people group, who use Monero daily and Monero mining can go up  Wink

This part is incorrect. Mining rewards decrease with every block. They are reduced by half approximately every 18 months, until reaching a fixed minimum about 8 years from launch.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Yes, the price of Monero is really low. But the problem is that Monero price can go down more and stay there - because there are limited people group, who use Monero daily and Monero mining can go up  Wink
Activity: 308
The Monero price might drop further in the next few weeks. But I think it still has some value and the price will rise in the future.

Understatement of the millennium.  Doubt it can fall much for long, however.

There is constant supply of the Monero by miners with very little mining cost (botnets). So the price might not rise too high.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029
Sine secretum non libertas
The Monero price might drop further in the next few weeks. But I think it still has some value and the price will rise in the future.

Understatement of the millennium.  Doubt it can fall much for long, however.
Was I right yesterday or what? Monero went to the crapper. It was fake volume and arranged pump all along. It wasn't an organic move up based on real buyers doing real buying.

Monero's not ready for prime time yet. The wallets are not working out of the box. Tested their lite wallet the other day. Didn't work.

The market cap should be somewhere around 4-5mil tops maybe lower.

Activity: 672
This is huge! Flat Earth comfirmed!  Cool

Isnt this More hilarious?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Monero bagholer cult is hilarious. Nobody cares  Smiley
Activity: 294
Was I right yesterday or what? Monero went to the crapper. It was fake volume and arranged pump all along. It wasn't an organic move up based on real buyers doing real buying.

Monero's not ready for prime time yet. The wallets are not working out of the box. Tested their lite wallet the other day. Didn't work.

The market cap should be somewhere around 4-5mil tops maybe lower.
The Monero price is dropping in similar to the Ethereum. It might take a while for it to resume upward price action.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
bumping this thread because XMR is mooning us all.

New thread: Monero under one dollar? What the hell are you waiting for?

What the hell is Monero?

From what I hear it is also a breakfast sausage.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

What the hell is Monero?

Good thing you asked, it was almost too late.

Monero is a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434

What the hell is Monero?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029
Sine secretum non libertas
The triforce is with us.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
You could have 4x'd your money by now. 

Where else could you have gotten a fucking 400% return in a pure and legitimate asset in the past 12 - 16 months!?  Sure, options and shell companies, but we are talking something real here!  I'm only sad I came in at 50 cents and didn't catch the 25 cent wave. 

On the other hand, I honestly think sub-$1 Monero will look the same as sub-$1 Bitcoins do to us now by 2019.  I wouldn't be involved in this if I didn't see it going to Bitcoin+ levels in the coming years.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
100% agreeing with iCEBREAKER.

Bring it on, $0.26...  everything under $1,  I'm buying $1k worth of such dirt cheap XMR every single day until I run out of FIAT reserves.

Preach it Moneroman88.

Monero under 50 cents? What the hell are you waiting for?

And this is the guy that some of your fellow Moneroites call a "reverse troll"...go figure. Roll Eyes

(To be honest, I was tempted to take this guy's advice; perhaps I should have.)
Activity: 658
I also think, that Monero can go down in short - medium term future. After 6 - 8 weeks we will see, what will be with Monero price, and then make the decision  Wink
Activity: 373
this shit will go to 1 satoshi soon

Oh rly then I guess I would only need to spend less than 1 BTC to buy up the entire supply..

Roll Eyes

Like 5 times.
Pages:
Jump to: