Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero under 25 cents? What the hell are you waiting for? - page 5. (Read 13856 times)

donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
*omg market forces are doing things on the market*

~BCX~

Monero doesn't benefit from massive liquidity at the moment, nor does a lack thereof affect Monero core development or the ongoing development of any peripheral projects. The success or failure of Monero as a project will not depend on the market capitalisation or the trade volume until Monero has achieved a significant level of utility.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
To be 100 times wrong when you speculate future value is not that dramatically wrong in altcoins, but what Moneroman88 usually bla bla bla is never of any importance anyway.

At lease he's consistent. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Monero is insanely underrated. We are talking actual e-cash there, Bitcoin doesnt qualify as 100% ecash. Monero will eventually get where it deserves to be basically because people will need it. These that go on places like SilkRoad (I dont) will use it a lot.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
THIS IS GENTLEMEN!
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
To be 100 times wrong when you speculate future value is not that dramatically wrong in altcoins, but what Moneroman88 usually bla bla bla is never of any importance anyway.

You're fate's shadow or fate's sun, depending on which way you turn, my little man.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Months ago you promised me $25.00 Monero in January 2015.

What happened?

~BCX~
You promised something too?  Tongue what about that?

☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I just bought 18 trillion in Monero. Buckle up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
What happened?

~BCX~
You promised something too?  Tongue what about that?

Here we go again, BCX? Fat mouth? Where was the attack you were so proud of? There was nothing, not even a slight anything. Hot air. Please keep it going, loving your entertainment Cheesy

BitcoinEXpress, it's official... you're the grand pussy clown of cryptocurrency and you know it.

Monero for the win
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

What happened?

~BCX~

Not so fast, there are 14 days left in January to see that $25 price floor fulfilled.  The launch of MonBase had some hiccups, but I understand they're buying Bitcoin.com and making it redirect to Monero.com.  That should boost consumer confidence.

Along with guaranteeing the $25 price floor using our MonFloor technology, we've also partnered with Amizin to offer discount rates on the Microsoft Zune, HD DVDs, Gateway computers, and Google Glass.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What I don't get is why is bcx so infatuated with monero?  I mean we are talking about a multi month ordeal.  He did for even have this kinda hard on for aura coin

Also 25 dollar monetos at this edition rate = lolz
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

What happened?

~BCX~

Not so fast, there are 14 days left in January to see that $25 price floor fulfilled.  The launch of MonBase had some hiccups, but I understand they're buying Bitcoin.com and making it redirect to Monero.com.  That should boost consumer confidence.

Along with guaranteeing the $25 price floor using our MonFloor technology, we've also partnered with Amizin to offer discount rates on the Microsoft Zune, HD DVDs, Gateway computers, and Google Glass.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Monero at $0.24 and only $18k 24h overall volume,  are you folks insane?  Almost free.

Now that Bitcoin is plummeting back to $1 and below, this is the chance of a lifetime to get rich.  Anyone who isn't buying these up... thank me later for my suggestion. Buy Monero for 0.24$/XMR now and enjoy 500$+/XMR in Q1 2016.  Mark my words.  Monero is here to stay,  whilst Bitcoin's death is imminent.

There is a bright, bright future for Monero.  The only 'alt' to become #1 and to shine on ever so brightly.  Yes you read that right.  Monero will replace FIAT currency world-wide, it is starting.  Open your eyes.  Be smart and get in,  or regret later.  This is the single most important decision in your life.

What happened?

~BCX~
You promised something too?  Tongue what about that?
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Is it monero-trolling time again already? Feels like such a short time ago we had this shitstorm of trolls, reversed shilling and virtual cockflashing.

You are like an arrogant guy with issues who goes around slapping strangers at every opportunity and then crying when a couple of them hit you back.

Spot on analysis, impressive. Is this your thing? You write horoscopes too?

Yes, I do horoscopes. Would you like my premium rate number for a consultation?  Cheesy
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Is it monero-trolling time again already? Feels like such a short time ago we had this shitstorm of trolls, reversed shilling and virtual cockflashing.

You are like an arrogant guy with issues who goes around slapping strangers at every opportunity and then crying when a couple of them hit you back.

Spot on analysis, impressive. Is this your thing? You write horoscopes too?
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

Activity: 283

It's so obvious this is all just an orchestrated bashfest by a couple of entities controlling multiple accounts on this forum. Wondering what kind of strategy they will use this time. Judging by this thread so far they're mixing it up a bit more, with some positive posts as well... Interadesting.

I'm not sure what the proper response is on this initiated second (?) wave, arguing with them? 'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience'
or just ignoring them completely. Let them have these faked dialogues of FUD/lies with eachother attempting to influence opinions around here... Hmm
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I personally don't mind haters or folks who're scared.  People are wrong all the time.  One simply can't ignore extremely advanced cryptocurrency technology:  Monero is exactly what Bitcoin would have liked to be.

After all iCEBREAKER absolutely nails it:
Monero is what the kids who bought weed on Silkroad thought Bitcoin was.  IE: encrypted internet money.

Although paraphrased due to poor memory, that one-liner is totally stolen.  Apologies and thanks to its OP.   Grin

Here something original:

Bitcoin is Yuri Gagarin; Monero is Neil Armstrong.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
The true strength of Monero can be seen by having people who are frightened by its existence. This forum thread is a perfect proof that the scammy Bytecoin's users are extremely jealous, foreseeing the success of a truly anonymous and fairly distributed coin, XMR.

I'm not sure it's fear or jealousy as much as cheerleading fatigue.
Activity: 518

What happened?

~BCX~

Pages:
Jump to: