Pages:
Author

Topic: Money 💰💰💰 - page 26. (Read 12586 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 19, 2017, 03:16:47 PM
because everything has a price on it ! and people live and eat with cost thats why money is the basic need !
they said its not but it is ! you cant have food clothes and shelter if you dont have money ! even cryptoss, bitcoin they have a fiat as value !
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 03:02:46 PM
for sure you can not buy happiness. and a long distance with your loved ones will not be able to replace any bills. but money helps you to exist and enjoy life Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 02:44:09 PM
money is the most important and essential tool of modern economic life. one can not imagine modern economic life without money. there for, in general, by money we mean such commodities which are accepted as medium of exchange and which have legal sanction and general accepptablity.
Activity: 60
October 19, 2017, 11:30:59 AM
Money is the work of satan if not satan him or herself.

I've known people who threw in successful relationships to develop their careers. A career doesn't give the slightest fuck about you and will be dust one day anyway.

If people want to throw the good things in their life away for more money then so be it. I pity them and would prefer to remain poorer and happier.

Money is the dirtiest thing that human ever made...corrupt,greedy,poverty,terrorist that's the money can do.but there are certain things that money can do good just like the philanthropist they use money to help others.money motivate us but don't let money control or dictate us...
Activity: 414
October 19, 2017, 05:39:58 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?
In this life we ​​need money to meet daily needs, but money is not the only necessity in life. Money is only sufficient for material needs. Beside of that we need love and affection from each other.If in life both of these are fulfilled we must feel the happiness in this life
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 03:28:26 AM
Money is primarily a facilitator. It is much easier for me to trade my potato crop for money that I can then use to buy tomatoes, etc, than for me to find someone who has tomatoes who wants my potatoes. I think leaving the kids to earn money in a foreign country is a bad idea, but it can be noted that many people who work are away from home for long periods of time (truckers, athletes, etc).
Activity: 6
October 18, 2017, 07:45:03 PM
Money is used for everything. Almost nothing is free. From needs to wants, money is everything. You can buy food, clothing, shelter, pay for utilities, share, build, grow, influence, any of everything, money is at consideration.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 18, 2017, 07:30:36 PM
money is important in our life cause we live in a society that uses the monetary system in order to function. The monetary system also is evolving depends on the flow of our everyday living
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
DocTailor ICO:
October 18, 2017, 07:28:30 PM
it sound very sad, Sad
i ever known the same story like that.
many parents leave the children for getting much money in order they can send their children to school.
i don't know whom should we blame, but according to the reason, they did right choice,
if they don't work they don't have money, and absolutely they will be difficult to keep life and their children will not in the school.
they can work in their counry exactly, but sometimes we have known all getting job is not easy as poeple thought.
if they can find job easyly in abroad, why not ?
all is  because of caring or the children.
life is choice !
Activity: 588
October 18, 2017, 04:27:08 PM
The importance of money is what you attribute to it. If you are using it to buy food, shelter and clothing then it is very important. If you are using it to go out for a meal from time to time and it gives you time off from preparing food, it can also be important. When you experience that someone is in need and it gives you the ability to assist them. Again it is important.
the importance of money today is very large, especially if a person can not live without them at all. Life consists of those moments, When it is necessary everywhere and for all to pay and it is money that is needed for this as air.]the importance of money today is very large, especially if a person can not live without them at all. Life consists of those moments, When it is necessary everywhere and for all to pay and it is money that is needed for this as air.
Activity: 97
October 18, 2017, 03:38:40 PM
It's not important to be rich in order to be happy. It depends on how do you see happiness. Some people are crazy about making money, but they spend their time without enjoying life
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
October 18, 2017, 09:28:23 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Money is just tool to create something in life, fulfill our basic needs for shelter, food, other staff.
Money is not purpose of our life but can help us to reach some goals and reach happiness.
Money can't bring us love, give us harmony, friendship, family etc.
If parents separate from kids in order to make money, they will be able to financially support their children but emotionally children will suffer a lot.

+1

Money is a means, not an end.

Activity: 14
October 18, 2017, 03:05:58 PM
Money have always been the source of happiness and of all the hatered that has always been in the world. Money make the world spin!
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
October 18, 2017, 02:23:38 PM
No it's not the right decision. They should not go far from their. I know money is very big thing in life but money is not everything. They should work hard to get money if really want to go just for money.
And one important reason of going abroad for earning money is the multiplication factor. Everyone will multiply that foreign country with their native country. For example: rupees in dollar. This bribery or greedy approach people to go far from their kids.
Activity: 92
October 18, 2017, 10:35:29 AM
it's not so much that we yearn for the money itself, but mostly what is represents. Money is essentially just paper, which we gave value to, but it represents something and that is what's important, people trust it and therefore use it as a medium of exchange. This is exactly what is happening with BTC right now, people start trusting it and it's become (already became a while ago) a medium of exchange - with the difference that it's an "unstoppable" medium of exchange which has no borders. Everyone can send to anyone BTC and there are no restrictions or fears that more of it might be available (government increasing the supply of money) so it can become an integral part of our daily lives. That's it - we gave value to it, which is why it's valuable.
Activity: 28
October 18, 2017, 10:06:18 AM

It is true that money is important to us especially this is what we use to buy anything. We use money to survive. We use money to buy food and clothes for our survival. Money costs too much sometimes. Before getting money, we should first work hard to get it. We must put it in Banks for  security purpose.
Activity: 14
October 18, 2017, 08:26:02 AM
Money is the work of satan
Activity: 192
October 15, 2017, 11:39:44 AM

Money is the proof of success,  the root of all evil.  The reason of being stupid and self centered.  It makes someone boustful and proud.  It gives someone the reason of ignorance.  Money also provides comfort and wealth to our families.  We work to earn money and compensate it to live a grand life.  Money is useful and harmful.
All those people living In this world should need money to live I mean those people who are living in safest places like home and hotels, there is also people who don’t know about money and they should live in forests etc but to people who live with the world must need money to be happy and fun in life.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 11:38:48 AM
Money is important for every people to get better life Sad
Money is everything in this world, money plays an important role in life which can not be replaced by anything I mean when money spend in positive works then it cgane the world like people are living by eating food and enjoy because of money also people spend their life easily because of money, money works in everything in every time.
Activity: 336
October 15, 2017, 11:10:26 AM
Money is so much important to our Real life .money is the part and parcel to our life .without money we can't think anything to our real life .Money can be solve many problem so money is very important to our life. If we makes our life happy at first we need money.
Pages:
Jump to: