Pages:
Author

Topic: Money 💰💰💰 - page 22. (Read 12586 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 01:10:57 PM
Money is one of the major thing in our life.Money can give you happiness.You can enjoy very luxurious life by money.Some people used to tell that money is the second god.
Activity: 182
November 08, 2017, 12:32:56 PM
it acts as a medium of exchange, it is an economic good, and it is a means of economic calculation.
Activity: 385
November 08, 2017, 11:26:16 AM
Money is energy for a life, and could purchase every thing, but sometime money can't buy a truelove. In fact, if we have no money, we won't spend for our life.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 09:55:35 AM
Money is actually debt... unless you're talking about BTC or Gold of course  Wink

Absolutely!
Activity: 62
November 08, 2017, 09:52:31 AM
Money is powerful coz it could change someones decision and mind. It can change also individuals standard in the society.
Activity: 15
November 08, 2017, 09:25:41 AM
money is all root of happiness.we can not live without money.we can buy happiness by money.so we need money to live.
Activity: 181
Jan
November 08, 2017, 09:19:48 AM
We have daily needs in our daily lives. So we need money for our daily needs. We have family and love one. So we need to work and sacrifice in our time to earn money even its work in different countries just to support the daily needs of our family. GOD BLESS everyone.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
November 08, 2017, 08:55:37 AM
Money is a means, not a goal. But apeaking about your relatives: it's their life and their choice. AND eventually their mistake or way to happiness.
Activity: 48
November 07, 2017, 11:48:45 AM
Even before the creation of coins and paperbills, people have already used the barter system. We need money because we need resources to survive and satisfy our wants.
Activity: 32
November 07, 2017, 08:45:52 AM
cause everything must be purchased using money
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 08:39:58 AM
Where I live you can't even get medicine if you don't have money.  Doesn't make much sense, how is someone I'll suppose to make money to get medicines.
Activity: 266
November 04, 2017, 02:03:34 AM
Money cant buy happiness but it can assist you to be happy. What of if they stay with their kids and they can't provide food and shelter for them due to poverty and as a result, the family breakdown either misunderstanding because they don't have money or if death set in since they might get sick.
Activity: 280
November 03, 2017, 11:40:52 PM
Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don't want..to impress people that they don't like.A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
November 03, 2017, 11:03:52 PM
because money is basic need for human being, a lot of things need money, food, house, vehicles and other. we used it to survive four daily need,
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 03, 2017, 07:51:16 PM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

money really can buy happines as long as u know how to spend it. in ur case, thats is a wrong decision. if u'r still teenager i think its oke to leave ur family for earn some money in foreign city.. but when u'r married and have some kids, u cant leave them! they need u. if u want to go, bring them with u. why money so importent? that simple, cause almost all of thing in this world need a money. u have money, the world in ur hand broo!
Activity: 11
November 03, 2017, 07:24:19 PM
Without money people caan't live. It is the confidence in our future!
I decided to change my life and invested in Bitcoin! That was really smart decision. But if governments will not support blockchain system legally, what will happen?
Activity: 210
November 03, 2017, 06:49:21 PM
Just like in the song, "Money makes the world go round".
Everybody needs money. Who does'nt?
It's the main reason why we are working, to have enough money. To sustain all our basic needs.
For your cousin, who are you to judge them? I think they are making a big sacrifice for their family.
They just want their children to have a better life ahead of them. If leaving them and working outside the country is their way to earn a descent money, then let them be.
Activity: 252
November 03, 2017, 06:34:39 PM
If we want to move forward we need to earn money. If we want to go on a holiday, we need money, if we want to help poor people, we need money, if we are sick we need money to get medicals etc. So, this is the reality unfortunately, still, we must not put it on the center of our lives.
Activity: 756
November 03, 2017, 05:05:04 PM
No money now, no way. The only question is that someone is working for $ 300 and it's enough, but to someone 1,000 is not enough and he is ready to sacrifice everything that would earn even more. Everything needs a balance.
Activity: 27
November 03, 2017, 04:31:36 PM
Money is very important in our life. And the ability to earn big money is a real art
Pages:
Jump to: