Pages:
Author

Topic: Money 💰💰💰 - page 25. (Read 12586 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 07:59:58 AM
Money is important in our lives because it provides our needs and demands in our life. It is used to intermediate the exchange of goods and services, it is performing a function as a medium of exchange.
Activity: 9
October 28, 2017, 04:15:43 AM
Money is primarily a medium of exchange or means of exchange. It is a way for a person to trade what he has for what he wants. Ideal money has three critical characteristics: it acts as a medium of exchange; it is an economic good; and it is a means of economic calculation.
Activity: 10
October 28, 2017, 04:02:06 AM
In the future real money is bitcoin(cryptocurrency)  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
October 27, 2017, 10:22:50 PM
Money is one of the most important thing in this world because with money you buy whatever you want but one thing is for sure you can't buy happiness . In money if you want something that you sure really want you can buy it .
So that the conclusion is it's one of the most important here in this world.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 10:44:04 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

The thing is, we the people are the ones who gave value to money even from before. Everything around the world has it's price which we are responsible of again. I believe if we lower down the price of everything it will still work out for all of us.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 26, 2017, 09:42:44 AM
of course money is important, but there are manything that can not be bought buy money like heath, happiness, love, pasion, time, knowleadge,...so the one who smart is the one know how to use money, save money and be smarter than money, dont be a slave to money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
October 26, 2017, 09:28:51 AM
Yes i agree now a days money is almost everything any one can even kill anyone for having money if this going on then humanity will not be exist in future but there is no alternative of money.
Activity: 11
October 26, 2017, 06:08:08 AM
Money is the evil  thing that existed in this world.
Activity: 401
October 26, 2017, 06:04:30 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

It is not money that we wants, its the power to do things we are after, and that power can be given by money because of the world's system. Before, we don't have money, what we do is called barter change. We exchange material things from other people. That way he corruption is minimize.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 05:26:16 AM

Money is the most needed thing in a persons life nowadays because having money can give you the ability to have almost everything you want in this life.
Activity: 179
October 24, 2017, 10:55:01 AM
Money doesn't necessarily buy happiness but it does bring peace.
Like this rap quote, "Money isn't everything, not having it is", having money issues complicates a lot of stuff, probably their leaving their kids behind so they can give them a better future, tough choice that, absten parents do leave a mark in child, I'm thinking worse than money issues, nevertheless if the situation is so bad thay can feed them, cloth them or provide education, I'm thinking the sacrifice is worthwhile.
Activity: 182
October 24, 2017, 10:50:56 AM
Before 1980 the basic money supply was measured as the sum of currency in circulation, traveler’s checks, and checkable deposits.
Currency serves the medium of exchange function very nicely but denies people any interest earnings.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
October 24, 2017, 05:22:08 AM
I am sure money will not bring true happiness. Money just limited to cover what we want. Because happiness isn't created by money, but happiness is created by ourselves.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 24, 2017, 04:31:24 AM

I guess this was a hard decision for your cousins too. Who would want to leave their kids for a lifa abroad. Absolutely none, I guess they have sacrificed a lot just to make more money to sustain their family. Quite understandable too. I agree that money makes the world go round, without it, you cannot sustain yourself. But let us remember that God is the aource of money, so we must prioritize God all the more.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 24, 2017, 04:11:15 AM
Money is very important for everyday life if no life money will be difficult
Money is not everything, but money is something very good and important. beyond the basic needs
money helps us achieve our life goals and support the things we care about most deeply
and sometimes it can give us the time to appreciate the simple things in life like Xbox one ps4 cars and have a good wife
and you are taking care of your boby using the latest items for male grooming.

The Bible itself says that Money answers all things and it's mostly the poor who keeps saying that money is not everything, Money alone can open doors not even Superman can open himself and no the door is not made off kryptonite. The rich keeps quiet because they know the real value of money and its not only for eating or putting a roof on your head.
Activity: 232
October 23, 2017, 10:01:25 PM
Money! I would love to have a lot of money. Money is very important in my life. Money helps me solve every problem. I can buy everything I like. I can travel around the world. If I have a lot of money then I will help all the poor children in the world. I will try my best to make a lot of money and realize my dream.
Activity: 74
Patience is virtue
October 23, 2017, 07:37:05 PM
Money is important to us, to live without money it is hard to live. But sometimes people have no satisfaction that's why they want to earn more money.
They are thinking that the money can give them a true happiness. But it's not right to leave our family for seeking too much money.
Activity: 72
October 22, 2017, 11:10:56 AM

It depends on the life they are currently conducting in your country ,the country where the live in. If they can have money to pass the month comfortable then there is no need to leave the country but I believe they are leaving because they cannot pass the month comfortably. If that is the case then this is the right decision to make, because their younger one kid will not feel any missing love, he is too small to distinguish feelings. I don't know the age of the elder kid but anyway as long as it will benefit them in the long run, then this is a correct decision. Money cannot bring you happiness but can bring you very near it.
Lack of money simply can ruin the quality of life. Now money is everywhere, without them it is very difficult)
There will be no money, nothing will be)
so if you want to live well, then you need to work well
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
October 19, 2017, 03:58:56 PM
Have you been scammed does it feel like one of those days?.. Grin

Well not to worry popcorn1 is here to put your minds at ease ..
it's all over the shop saying biggest ever ICO in danger..

Arthur & Kathleen Breitman i done some research and it seems you love each other?..

Well get ready to be sending each other love letters from JAIL  Cheesy..
You thought you was smart by saying tezos is a DONATION to cover your asses ..

Now maybe you are legit but one thing i would do is think what was the donation for Wink..

I mean if i donated to the poppy foundation guess what it should go to the poppy foundation
and what is the poppy foundation for? 
Well not to line someones pockets for their own benefits it goes to the soldiers ..

Now when some people walked past your donation box it said it was for a new blockchain called
OCAML and that people who donated would get well your WHITE PAPER..

Now many didn't donate to the RSPCA they donated to tezos because if some people knew the donation was for the RSPCA then many wouldn't of donated ..

So who was involved with asking for donations to the tezos foundation need to produce
whats in the white paper or it's fraud ..

Do you know by shaking your donation box with false information on the box and also emptying it in your own pockets means CHARITY FRAUD .. Wink..

So make sure the charity everyone donated to gets released and the promises are met..

6.2 DEVELOPMENT
GOALS
The development goals
of Tezos follow five axes:security, scaling, privacy,usability, and features.
The development team will pursue all five goals somewhat in parallel but not with the same priority

DID YOU donate to the POPPY foundation or the RSPCA or the TEZOS foundation..

The donation was for the white paper to be finished so the whole world could us it..
Now whether it was a flop or not that as yet to be seen ..

BUT if the money goes missing and no tezos white paper then you can safely say it's
FRAUD ..CHARITY FRAUD Shocked Shocked..Much worse jail term Cheesy Cheesy..

Your promises below..
So if i was anyone who had anything to do with the set up of TEZOS you are involved in a crime..

Tezos can instantiate any blockchain based protocol. Its seed protocol
specifies a procedure for stakeholders to approve amendments to the protocol,
including amendments to the amendment procedure itself. Upgrades
to Tezos are staged through a testing environment to allow stakeholders
to recall potentially problematic amendments.
The philosophy of Tezos is inspired by Peter Suber’s Nomic[1], a game
built around a fully introspective set of rules.
In this paper, we hope to elucidate the potential benefits of Tezos, our
choice to implement as a proof-of-stake system, and our choice to write it..

I hate scams i love to bust them Grin..
Why do i hate them because just maybe your trying to rob me Grin..

Not on this one though Wink..

So make sure that tezos gets released or some people will be in jail 400 MILLION DOLLARS
worth of jail time..

You thought you was smart by saying donation Cheesy Cheesy..

The point is what did people donate to if it's not the cause on the donation advert or box
then that is fraud ..

I could say help the WHALES with a nice picture of a whale on a box and then walk around the corner and then throw all the money in my pocket and say i changed my mind it's for the popcorn foundation YES charity for me and my family to have a good life THANKS..

I am afraid it don't work that way it's fraud ..

SO BRING THE TECH OUT ..
And your asses are covered don't bring it out then refunds to the people you got the money off
or JAIL..
Activity: 70
October 19, 2017, 03:36:40 PM
Money is important because it has universal value, you can buy everything with it. With a lot of potatoes e.g., you cant buy everything.

Money is probably the thing that accelerated the modern age the most.
Pages:
Jump to: