Pages:
Author

Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ? - page 26. (Read 23837 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
September 18, 2017, 04:11:30 AM
yes except Family , wife , child and  friends  . but is main reason for life
Activity: 72
September 18, 2017, 04:09:05 AM
Yes i think money is a big priority for all of us and that is why it should be a big number 1 for all of us and all those religious people complaining in here no you cannot compare religion with money but we need more money than religion.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
September 18, 2017, 03:47:24 AM
No, people earn money so that they could provide for their family, some earn so that they could save and pursue their dream and some that just want to stay alive. That just some example but there are always reason above money so money isnt at the top of what people want although its always connected but definitely not the top.
Of course money should be our top most priority because if you have enough money you have a better life style than other so go and invest your savings on bitcoins rather spending them on the things which are not important. By trading bitcoins in the digital market you can earn a lot of money to support your own expenses, family and your business.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
September 17, 2017, 01:29:46 PM
Well, most people think like that, and I'm sure, many people think like that. but, money can not buy real love and affection. and I also believe, there are some things that can not be bought with money. but, without money, it can also be a disaster.  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
September 17, 2017, 12:56:49 PM
Ive read about this mining farm that runs on solar panels and you suppose to put it underground to establish constant temperature. So its self sufficient.
It always amuses me. Its something that converts solar energy directly to money.

I think we still missing the point. crypto currency trying to solve problem of centralized power over population.  It will affect monotheistic religions head on.
I dont need to be good christian (fun fact you have to be christian in order to become President of United States, atheism will just not do ) to be accepted by local society to get job to get payed to buy some food. I can make my money on orbit. And exchange it for food avoiding government overhead with all the taxes and shit.

Of course its not make sense for everybody to do mining. But now we can all participate in one thing that politic had monopoly on since teh creation of politic.  Distribution of wealth and commodities among population.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
September 17, 2017, 12:56:35 PM
Actually now and we're the owners of a multimillion-dollar company. There are things that help you build a company in there I think that will help you build your Empire that have actually nothing to do with money on the outside. Things like help me build your community getting your hands dirty every once in a while, helping in a crisis. just generally being a decent guy these are the things that can help build a success company these are the things that can help make a person Rich a lot.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 10:22:16 AM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
It is really true that those scenarios you have stated happens in real life situation because it seems like money become the most powerful thing in the world that can make any people do anything for the sake of gaining it. For me, although I get into bitcoin to earn an income,  I do not treat it to be above all things. It is just money is in need in our society to avail the things we need. Money is not above all things for me because there are still things that cannot be bought by money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 17, 2017, 10:11:56 AM
Money can not buy all things in this world, if someone died in your family or loved ones can money restore her or his life? Absolutely not. Money can not buy happiness!!

Yes that is true.  Life is a precious gift given by God.  But in case you do not have money and your love one needed money for his or her operation then you will be doomed.  In any case money is what we need in this earth to survive.  There is nothing free here only the best things in life.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
September 17, 2017, 10:00:28 AM
What?! Of course money is important, but i won't forget to pray to my God. My money comes from his blessing however.
And about elders, i have been taught since i'm a kid to respect them, no matter what. So i think being disrespectful to elders because they give nothing to us is so stupid! Your money is nothing if you don't have great attitude though, everything in this world is just temporary, when you died, everything is gone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
September 17, 2017, 09:53:24 AM
Money can not buy all things in this world, if someone died in your family or loved ones can money restore her or his life? Absolutely not. Money can not buy happiness!!
Money is a tool not an incantation or something to bring back the dead. Well money can buy you happiness though, I don't know why you can't see it like that. I mean if go on a vacation you use money and in that vacation you're happy. If you wanted to buy thing like clothes, gadgets alike you use money, and you're happy for that. So tell me think back and say that money can't buy happiness.
Activity: 102
September 17, 2017, 09:52:50 AM
life quality above all
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
September 17, 2017, 09:44:41 AM
Different people have different thoughts. Some might be happy to accumulate, others to spend with superfluous, others with experiences... In fact, I believe it is all about memories. Some will feel good to know they have money, others they have things, or status, or moments to remember, etc. "It is a means to an end, not an end in itself."
Activity: 266
September 17, 2017, 09:33:52 AM
"money can't buy luck" Well for me it can, at least I'd rather cry in a Ferrari than in a 30 year old Opel. I don't care what other people say, I am happier with more money than with less. I'm also not very religious, so church can wait.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 17, 2017, 08:23:14 AM
Yes it is but family is above even money
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 17, 2017, 08:09:09 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
September 17, 2017, 07:46:40 AM
To some people they place a high priority on money to be above all things but to me money is not every thing.
You can have much money and not be above some things in life so the phrase money above all things is very wrong.
Activity: 168
September 17, 2017, 06:31:57 AM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

Its difenitely no. Yes money is importance to us. We work hard to earn money because it is the material used to buy food, daily needs and etc. But it is not that because it is this thing will be our priority. We should take some attention to families and friends that makes as the best creatures here on earth.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 16, 2017, 11:09:03 PM
For me money is NOT above all things, but money is important specially nowaday, because money is a things that buy what we want that 's why many people think money above all things.

God is above all things, it's true that nowaday many people busy to earn money so we forget that god did everything.
Activity: 329
AGATE
September 16, 2017, 09:29:08 PM
Yes, Because money can do anything if you have money you're are powerful and you can do all thing without money you are useless but it depend in situation if you have a money or not.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 16, 2017, 08:14:38 PM
Money is not above all things. Its God. It is true that nowadays, people are busy earning money in order for them to satisfy their needs. Some of them are being obsessed in earning money that leads them in doing wrong things. Sometimes, we just need to take a break and appreciate those people who loves us. Also, give time in praising and thanking God for all the blessings that you had.
Yeah, we should also thanks our God who creates us but i don't think that if we are grinding hard then it means that we are obsessed with money because that is not true because if you grind hard and earn money then it means that you are not obsessed with money but on freedom because freedom will make you happy and because of freedom you can spend more time in family and also to God.
Pages:
Jump to: