Pages:
Author

Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ? - page 23. (Read 23837 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 22, 2017, 07:39:23 PM
Money can not buy all things in this world, if someone died in your family or loved ones can money restore her or his life? Absolutely not. Money can not buy happiness!!
Money has limitations but lets be honest money is very powerful, while in the examples you give money cannot do anything to help you, having a lot of money may allow you to pay for an expensive surgery that can save your live so as you can see money can be the difference between life and death.
Money is above all things and if you have a lot of money then there is nothing impossible for you because you can make the impossible things into a possible one because money is the most powerful thing in the world and when you have that, you have the power to control anything and there is nothing that can't stop you for having too much power because of money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
September 22, 2017, 06:56:15 PM
Money can not buy all things in this world, if someone died in your family or loved ones can money restore her or his life? Absolutely not. Money can not buy happiness!!
Money has limitations but lets be honest money is very powerful, while in the examples you give money cannot do anything to help you, having a lot of money may allow you to pay for an expensive surgery that can save your live so as you can see money can be the difference between life and death.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 22, 2017, 05:35:07 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Money isn`t everything, money can only be used to buy an object, but money can not buy something named happy and love, because happy and love is the gift of the creator.
In this world, we are confronted with worldly affairs, and we are required to offset worldly needs and heavenly needs.
Are we able to compensate for it? ... Yup certainly can !, we all must know? ... that every human being born is always accompanied by his knowledge, with knowledge we can balance the needs of the earthly and heavenly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 04:08:23 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
I think money is not everything, money is just a tool that supports our lives, where the money we use to buy all the needs we need.
it would be wise if we can always be grateful for the blessings that God gave to us, so we are not only money-oriented.
Activity: 415
September 22, 2017, 01:02:15 PM
For me, money is very important but it is not the be all and end all. It is important in my opinion to have an understanding of what it is you actually need money for so that you can have realistic expectations. A new Ferrari every week would be very nice, but it will not provide lasting happiness, however being able to do the things you love and having that financial freedom might just give you that happiness.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 12:55:46 PM
In my own personal opinion, i truly believe that money is above all things because every person are very busy to their works so they can earn good money and nowadays money are the one's who keeps controlling people today that's why there are so many people who are poor and governments who are corrupt because of money.

Right people work to earn money to provide their needs in daily basis but I still do believe that money is not the top priority in life. What would you do if you have plenty of money but you are lonely or you don't have peace in mind. I think it everything should be balance in life.
It doesn't mean that if you have plenty of money then you are lonely because having a lot of money is very a happy life because you can buy things that you want and go to the places that the ordinary people cannot go to and go with a lot of people who have same mindset like you. That is one of the things that you can have if you have a lot of money and that cannot lead for being lonely.
You are very much right. Money can no doubt help you in living an extra ordinary life and it can help you to enjoy every perk of life that you want to enjoy. But there is one thing due to which I keep money at number 2 probably and that is “Money cannot buy us happiness”. No matter how much wealthy you are you can’t buy happiness from your wealth.
It still depends on the ways you using your money.
If my family need have money to buy a house, I will use my money earned from Bitcoin to buy new house, it look like as I had bought happiness for my family Grin.
Activity: 126
September 22, 2017, 11:56:27 AM
it s true that money is one of the most important things in life.Without money we can not do a lot of things even buying food, water and clothes.
But we can not consider it above all things despite its importance.Social relations come in the first place.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
September 22, 2017, 11:47:54 AM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money.
No one is to be blame because money is needed to survive. Unless you wanted to die already. Every move we make nowadays depend on money. Charles Darwin is right about the survival of the fittest. Even if we hate to, we have to adapt. We don't have much choice here, do we?
People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God.
Stop that thinking, not all people who goes to church praise God. Some just sits.
Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them.
Sorry if I quoted a lot, but I though what you have said are essential to me. Having a lot of money does not owe anyone a respect. But as you can see on how our societybis working? It is a matter of power and money is a very important factor to have power.
Well for you, is money above all things ?
Money is not everything but money is essential to our everything. It is a modernize world. You cannot look around on the things that money can't buy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 22, 2017, 11:31:32 AM
Yes! I met people like that many times!
I don't know why, but the richer the person is, the more they forget about God. I'm not generalizing. But that's what i find this far.
For me, money is important, of course. Without it, you can't do anything, you can't even live. But i won't do everything just for money, even forgetting my God and not respecting the elders. The norms in my surrounding always tells to respect not only the elders, but also someone who's older than us.
We should help elders, not throw them away just because they can't be productive again now. They still need our help since now they're old and can't do everything like before.
Activity: 150
September 22, 2017, 11:14:04 AM
Well for me, money is not literally above all things although I have joined and get involved into bitcoin cryptocurrency to gain money, it is just because money is a must have to sustain our needs specially when it comes to financial. Money is not above all things for me for a reason that there are still many things that can be used and have even without the presence of money. It just so happen that money is a must because it was the important thing you must have to get what you need and what you want.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
September 22, 2017, 11:09:26 AM
In my own personal opinion, i truly believe that money is above all things because every person are very busy to their works so they can earn good money and nowadays money are the one's who keeps controlling people today that's why there are so many people who are poor and governments who are corrupt because of money.

Right people work to earn money to provide their needs in daily basis but I still do believe that money is not the top priority in life. What would you do if you have plenty of money but you are lonely or you don't have peace in mind. I think it everything should be balance in life.
It doesn't mean that if you have plenty of money then you are lonely because having a lot of money is very a happy life because you can buy things that you want and go to the places that the ordinary people cannot go to and go with a lot of people who have same mindset like you. That is one of the things that you can have if you have a lot of money and that cannot lead for being lonely.
You are very much right. Money can no doubt help you in living an extra ordinary life and it can help you to enjoy every perk of life that you want to enjoy. But there is one thing due to which I keep money at number 2 probably and that is “Money cannot buy us happiness”. No matter how much wealthy you are you can’t buy happiness from your wealth.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
September 22, 2017, 11:01:19 AM
In my own personal opinion, maybe money is really above all things because many people are too busy to earn money or to get rich than going to church. Money can also control people by working them too much in their jobs and making them more stress. That's why many people do bad things just to get or earn money.
Activity: 201
September 22, 2017, 10:13:58 AM
yes..yes..  nowadays..we cannot denied the fact that money is the one who make our world go around... the one that keep technogy Advanced and updated...like gold..you can determine the if the country or peole is rich or civilized thru the money thay have.. people work harder to earn money for they living.people work harder to earn money to raise their family...to buy thing..to buy food..to buy all the things in this world.. WE NEED MONEY to earn a living in this WORLD.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 22, 2017, 10:00:40 AM
money can make anything, for the moment I prefer finding money for everything. but when I already have a lot of money, I can think of other things without having to constantly look for money in old age.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 09:43:59 AM
Of course NO!...because if you think of it, on the other side, we don't need money. There are so many people have a lot's of money, did you think they are happy in every hour's, every minute's and every second's of their life? We created God all equal, all we need is air to breathe and to make and keep us alive. So for me it's all about love, peace and most importantly faith with Almighty God, the creator.
Activity: 165
September 22, 2017, 08:41:38 AM
Yes, if you have plenty of money you can give all the luxury to your family. Just don't let the money rule you and you become evil, you can use money by helping other people who really in need.
Family is the one of the most important thing for me but to make my family happy I need money so for me the money is important to fulfill all the wishes of my love ones. It is now easy to make money using bitcoin so if you have some money you can invest in bitcoin and hold your bitcoin for long time so that you will sell your bitcoin at high price at the time of need and you can keep bitcoin as the side job as well so there are a lot of resources to make money through easy ways.
Now if we look at the increasing price of the things we will see that the bitcoin is one of the best things to invest and it is easy to make money through bitcoin, for me the most important is the family and the values. Now if you want a proper place in your family you must have some good source of income then you will make all happy so for me yes money is the important thing and without money it is not possible to achieve your dreams.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 08:33:00 AM

To be honest yes, you can use money to buy everything and anything. People said you can't buy happines but with money you can buy happines. In big and modern country like Japan and Korea, the people is don't care about the religion imo. In my opinion go to church is also important but sometimes we don't have much time to go there.
Activity: 434
September 22, 2017, 08:26:18 AM
No, the first thing is Love.
Depends on what love do you mean? If love for couples, for nowadays I think all need money, if you don't have money, do you think your partner wants to be with you? Even love for the family sometimes money above everything, for example family will to get closer if you have money and will stay away if you don't have, so I think the present money above everything
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
September 22, 2017, 05:06:13 AM
Money can be helpful to do a lot of things in life, but it is not above all things. You can have little money but still have a fulfilling life, even making it easier for the next generations of your family. I'm sure there are plenty of rich people who are desperately unhappy, money just makes it easier for them.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 04:58:47 AM
Money is important to survive, but you need your family the most they support you always. Don't let money eat you having money is fine buy if you have too much you would do stupid things.

If you have a lot of money you made from bitcoin or from altcoins you should give your family something.
Pages:
Jump to: