Pages:
Author

Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ? - page 24. (Read 23837 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
September 22, 2017, 04:23:29 AM
No..!!! Money is one tool to transact its role is very important for human life in the present,
In ancient times before much of the human currency circulation was more often transacted by barter but with the passage of time and technological advancement now money is the most important means of transacting either in cash or non-cash.
money is not everything, but everything needs money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 02:07:51 AM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

Money is not above anything. Yes it is vital to survive but money is the toot of all evil and it is very important that we don't consume ourselves in yhe vhase for it. What is important that we have respect and dignity and we choose learnings and opportunities above all else.
It is all in the perspective, for example you are saying that if we prioritize money more than our own religion will make us a person who is consumed by evil, I won't agree or disagree with you but if you look the importance of money is really vital for our survival that if we don't have it in the first place we won't even have the power to do other things and that is also counting on concentrating our religious beliefs. Money right now is getting more and more important as our daily living depends on it.
Yes, it is true that money is really vital for us to survive but we should also prioritize other things too for us to survive right? I mean, we can prioritize money a little bit because we need it for important things but we should not forget that there are also other that is of equal importance with money.
Yep! Money is essential to live a peaceful or you can say at eats a life that is totally free of financial problems but that does not mean we should make the sole goal of our life to have money either by hook or by crook. Money is an evil thing by nature and those who love money blindly soon turn into criminals.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 10:28:48 AM
Perhaps this has become a reality, because demands of competition in modern life that mostly stems only in money. However, we also cann't close eyes that everything needs money and people who are still conscious, will still regard money as tool to meet needs of life and not to boast.
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
September 21, 2017, 10:10:06 AM
Yes, for the most of the people, thats why this world is in the mess right now. The money controls everything, even people, weather you like it or not, it's the sad thruth. This days you can't live without one, but I believe there's more to life than money.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
September 21, 2017, 07:38:28 AM
Yes I think so,. Some people I think they are not paying attention to go to church. They are all busy to make a money. But you just need to have praying sometimes for having a good condition so that you can make do everything to have a money for good.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 21, 2017, 07:19:52 AM
In the physical world, the answer would be yes. You cannot live without money and you need money for almost everything. But there are things that money can't buy, and these are the things that makes us human.

As they say always, best things in life are free.  But of course we cannot live and survive our life on earth if we do not have any money.  It keeps us alive and we need it.  It is okay to work hard to have money and to use it for your family.  Just do not let money used us because that would be a different thing.  It will turned us to become greedy and no heart that what we only think about is money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
September 21, 2017, 07:17:22 AM
In the physical world, the answer would be yes. You cannot live without money and you need money for almost everything. But there are things that money can't buy, and these are the things that makes us human.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 21, 2017, 06:36:27 AM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

No, it's not. God is above all things and no one can surpass that. What's life when you lost your soul? You owned the whole world but don't have an eternal life, was it worth it? Money is not the answer or the solution on everything. God is more important than money, or should I say the most important than anything. Without Him, we can't survive in this cruel world.
Activity: 252
September 21, 2017, 06:10:24 AM
When I looked at the post it had 666 replies lol

Well, some people prefer money above all things, but as most people find out, having money on its own is pretty empty.  There's a richness and depth to life that you cut yourself off from when you pursue money at the cost of everything else.  Also when you have a hunger for money no matter how much you get, you're never satisfied.

It's OK to enjoy money but its important that you don't make getting money your objective.  One reason that people end up pursuing money with a grim determination is the media, they have an invested interest in convincing people that happiness is achieved through things you can acquire through money and on some level people are led to ridicule appreciation of the simpler things in life.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
September 21, 2017, 06:01:56 AM
Money is not above all things. Although money can change everyone. You are saying that money is not above you, it can be shown on you actions. People can do bad things that they really don’t want to do because of money.  All people need money to live. But money should be only second to god. God created everything. Surviving every day is because we have God that helps us.
Activity: 392
September 21, 2017, 04:09:44 AM
Money has all the power to change someone. You may say that you don't consider money as the superior in your life but we all know that your actions and decisions will surely define you. Money can push anyone to do the things he is not capable to before. It may force you to disobey the law or to go on reverse with life. It is the sad truth for everyone, we can not ignore it, money makes us bad and our decisions are what made us who we are today.
Activity: 290
September 21, 2017, 04:05:06 AM
For me its not.Things dont revolve around money.Maybe its a means of life but you can not even say that all things depend on money.
Nowadays we can conclude that money almost control everybody's life. You need it each and everyday of your life. It is very required for you to survive this world but if you are not that kind of person who doesn't depend on bitcoin that much, then you are rare. For me it is still the will of the person that lies above all things. Without it we can be considered lifeless because it's what makes us humans.
Activity: 378
September 21, 2017, 02:00:36 AM
Well, most likely yes, without money now and breathe hard. Everything is based on trade and market relations. And then the church has nothing to do, everyone is forging his own happiness for himself.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 10:24:40 AM
Yes it is but family is above even money
It is true that money cannot restore the life of our beloved dead one but at least through money we can make the live one happy we can buy the things of the family need and the food for the poor pone so it will increase the virtues of us and in the future they will be thankful to us that we made their life easy an w saved something for them in our life so save bitcoin and save money for the people you love.
Activity: 140
The Future Of Work
September 20, 2017, 04:08:33 AM
For me its not.Things dont revolve around money.Maybe its a means of life but you can not even say that all things depend on money.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
September 19, 2017, 01:32:31 PM
Money can buy almost all things in this world. But personally I doubt it above all things.
Yes money can buy happiness by buying a dream car.
At the same time money can make people feel insecure about their life.
Soooo, is it really above all things?
not really, there are some things that can not be done with money, for example buying time. but, maybe if it's a matter of having fun, maybe money on top of it all, and it has also been proven.
Activity: 103
Learn Something New
September 19, 2017, 01:05:45 PM
Money can buy almost all things in this world. But personally I doubt it above all things.
Yes money can buy happiness by buying a dream car.
At the same time money can make people feel insecure about their life.
Soooo, is it really above all things?
Activity: 224
September 19, 2017, 12:09:47 PM
I have proven that money can not buy all things in this world because it happened to me. It can not buy efforts or their doings this is what I have done with my friend that I have been hurt his feelings/pride/ego and I actually regret it that I almost lost a friend.
Activity: 168
September 19, 2017, 11:23:59 AM
Money is a surething ware  for every living person but for me money comes in secondary needs after god.
The reason why dishonesty has became common in this world is forgetting our god to worship.
We must pray our god before hanging ourselves in money.
Money is not much important if you cannot live a long life. God is above all things who created the whole universe . Money is money some poeple is blind because of that. But money is not above all things. For this Yes. Money above all things in this kink of work.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
September 19, 2017, 11:17:39 AM
In my own opinion, money is really above all things that's why people working hard just to earn money and to be rich and to be successful. People also do such crimes for them to have money. Money can really control people for them to get all the things that they want in their life.
Pages:
Jump to: