Pages:
Author

Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ? - page 46. (Read 23837 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 06, 2017, 10:19:33 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

It's true that money is a necessity in our everyday life. But for me and my family, we always put God first even if it means we have to set aside our jobs. We grew up in a religious family and our parents raised us this way and they made sure that we know the value of our spiritual life. We go to church twice a week even if we're sick. For me, money comes after God and family.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 10:05:45 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

Well based on my observation, it is true that people are busy searching and making money because money is necessary to our lives. People go to church but maybe not all people since we had different religion and level of faith. Since you said that money above all things, i wont agree to it because i believe  this"God above all things".
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 06, 2017, 09:53:28 PM
If you live in a good country, have a good family, and your health is okay. Then money is the above anything. This is the rule of thumb.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 06, 2017, 09:47:47 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
yes,actually nowaday people  needs  money, like joining in bitcoin the only one purpose is earn money because money is the number one needs of every people. Like a committing a crime of one person is the only purpose is to gain money through the dirty way, we will do every things in the name money, money change our life,personality,and also the attitude of person's that's why money above all things.
Yes, money has the potential o change our personalities but here we need to show the power of our character and let not money drive our emotions and mind. We should not let money control us rather we all shall have enough self control that we are not attracted by money beyond limits.

I would say yes that money is number 1 priority in our lives to support our daily needs but it does'nt mean money is a super power that controls the emotions of human beings there should be a limit to stop.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 03:51:35 PM
yes,actually nowaday people  needs  money, like joining in bitcoin the only one purpose is earn money because money is the number one needs of every people. Like a committing a crime of one person is the only purpose is to gain money through the dirty way, we will do every things in the name money, money change our life,personality,and also the attitude of person's that's why money above all things.
Yes, money has the potential o change our personalities but here we need to show the power of our character and let not money drive our emotions and mind. We should not let money control us rather we all shall have enough self control that we are not attracted by money beyond limits.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 12:03:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2017, 11:11:07 AM

Maybe its very important but it doesn't mean its above all things.  Would you have a  million dollar but you ain't got family and friends? A lot of relationships were broken just because of money. What is important is as long as I'm happy whether I'm rich or just enough to buy things I need is fine with me.
Those relations are broken just because of money who are willing money instead you. So I would like to give you an advice go for those who are willing you because it will bring a good change in your life. There are two people on the earth. One of them is willing money to be your friend. 1 of them is willing your heart to be your friend. So I hope you got it my point.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
August 06, 2017, 10:25:21 AM
At least on this forum, money matters. Everyone is here on this forum to earn some money. Money fulfills our basic needs and it matters a lot. Without money, we cant even get internet for use. Money is above all. It may sound unfriendly but everyone runs behind money. Humans made money and now money is controlling humans.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
August 06, 2017, 09:34:42 AM
Money is not that important if you cannot live a long life. for me spiritually rich is more important than searching for luxury in the world that everyone wish for. Of course we need money to live and survive but what is enough is more than enough for me. 

Well thats true, bitcoin was made for just money, it doesnt mean money should above all. Money is important in way of living, people should praise God, and put him in your priority.
Worldwide there are many traditions which are valuing God is more than money and anything else in their life. But I believe we do not need to go for religious things here, because as per the economy and what are the practice as we are having, money must be more important thing to decide everything. That is the reason many people started valuing it similar to God.

Bitcoin was designed to be used as money for online transactions. So, we can say bitcoin will become as everything for every common man in this world.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
August 06, 2017, 09:21:35 AM
Yes true, but I guess it is due to high rising living cost that is why many people need to earn more money to keep up with living expenses. Sad to say this.
This is one of the reasons why people do always seek out for more money and as being said price of expenses is already high which means if we cant cope up with that we would really suffer on living on this world. It wont be sufficient to live if we dont have enough money to live on thats why people would really do no matter what and its part of our nature of seeking money anytime.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
August 06, 2017, 09:17:46 AM
Yes true, but I guess it is due to high rising living cost that is why many people need to earn more money to keep up with living expenses. Sad to say this.
Activity: 292
August 06, 2017, 09:17:31 AM
Nowadays, majority of the population would really choose money over anything. But the truth is, there are so many things that money can't buy. There are people who has money but never have happiness. Contentment and happiness with what you have. Its okay to have money but you should not let money make you a worst person.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
August 06, 2017, 09:10:32 AM
God, life and joy are some of the many things we cannot buy with money or influenced. We cannot buy joy with money because joy come from within and. Life is a creations of God. I think the way humanity is going after money is the reason a lot of evil is happening in the world today. Humanity has forgot about value, integrity is the foundation of life and nature and when this two exist, money is valueless.
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
August 06, 2017, 08:39:42 AM
For me money is the most important thing after God since everything depends of it : health, love, happiness. However, God is above everything and I would for exemple never work a Sunday even to earn my monthly wage in one day.
I don't believe in you. Yes we all need money but it's not the most important thing. God is above us all. What's next to Him? Love, Happiness, Respect. Those are things you can never buy with your money. Money is just a tool.
Yes, even with money you can buy anything you want but you can't buy mental or even emotion with money because you have to seek and search it by yourself. It's okay to love money but it doesn't make sense if you think money above all things in this world.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 06, 2017, 08:08:31 AM
The short-thinking person thinks money is everything, he does not know the power of god is so great.

I had to correct you, it should be God with a capital G as it refers to the supreme being, creator of all and true God. As god with a small 'g' refers to the creation that turns to be supreme and treated by the people but still it can't surpass God. In this world today, money is almost everything people are striving to earn it either.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
August 06, 2017, 05:11:06 AM
Money is not that important if you cannot live a long life. for me spiritually rich is more important than searching for luxury in the world that everyone wish for. Of course we need money to live and survive but what is enough is more than enough for me. 

Well thats true, bitcoin was made for just money, it doesnt mean money should above all. Money is important in way of living, people should praise God, and put him in your priority.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 04:34:50 AM

Money is really important to us. In the present life without money, we can not do anything. I wonder if every day you go to church and ask if it will help you live. But if you do not have money then you can hardly live in this world
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 03:21:06 AM
Money rule the world. Everybody will admit it now. You can find a person that will say you there are things that you can't buy like happines and love, but actually those things can be bought as well.
Why do you think bitcoin is so popular now? Cause of the pregressive Blockchain technology? No, because of it's price which broke up the new rekord yesterday.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
August 06, 2017, 03:20:48 AM
The short-thinking person thinks money is everything, he does not know the power of god is so great.

I believe in God, but the God can't solve all your problems. Everything has it's price in the modern world. Yes, there are people who may help for free, but you can't go in a supermarket and just take a food from there to feed yourself and your kids, right? The communism couldn't get the world  Wink  for the supermarket you need money, God will not give you that. So, I am that person who thinks that money is very important part of our life.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 03:03:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: