Pages:
Author

Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ? - page 49. (Read 23837 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 04, 2017, 08:59:13 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Yes! Society today many people give money is above all. They look for ways to make money despite the lawbreak. Money is important to me, but not everything. If you do not make real money, they can not fly. Society now solves everything with money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 04, 2017, 07:14:41 PM
Money Is Not Everything, But Everything Needs Money Some say "money is not", but the reality "everything needs money". Some say "money can not buy time, happiness, love, etc.". But the reality "all can be maximized with the help of money even to get the time, happiness, love.
Activity: 462
August 04, 2017, 06:17:00 PM
I think money is one of the most important thing in one's life. Money is needed in every sphere of life everyday and everytime. So yes, money is above most of the things out there and it is the solution of most of the problems also.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
August 04, 2017, 05:23:26 PM
Money is indeed important, obviously. It is needed in everyday life, It is needed to satisfies one's need. But however, there are other things beside that are more valuable than money. Life doesn't evolve around money. There are things that essential in life but doesn't require money to be satisfied. It does need only simple things to be accomplished.
yes you are right that money is indeed important and also using to exchange good and services in daily life base but i would tell you that if you are having money then you can exchange good and services if you are having not then how would you exchanges good and services so in my opinion i would tell you that if you are having money than half of your money invest in the bitcoin to have a lot of money in the future that you should not need these questions once again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
August 04, 2017, 04:56:38 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Love for God is not related with money. Respecting elders is a Good thing but nowadays the current generation don't seem to get along with the previous generation/s. Most of the people are only in love with money not with people. As much as I hate to say it but it's truth what you are saying money is above God, people and literally everything.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
August 04, 2017, 04:26:29 PM
Without money in the modern world, it is impossible to survive and most people are engaged in an absolutely normal phenomenon in order to feed themselves and their families.
It is possible to service just go for your government that you are not getting money and there is no option to feed up myself if your country is like France or Switzerland or England. If you are belong to Africa then don't blame me here because people are depended on their government if there government full filled promised to them to feed up them then what can we do?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 04, 2017, 03:59:36 PM
Nowadays everyone is busy in earning money because nowadays if you will not have money then you will not be able to pay for the things you get for living your lie and people also often stay in touch with those people who will have a high quality life who have money.
It is right that everyone is bossy to earn more money to keep secure their future as well as for their daily needs. It is the money due to which a man is surviving in the society with dignity. A money-less man is not even countable among the persons just for advice in our society. If you are rich according to money then you will lead your life with great dignity in the society, but if you are not, so no one is ready just to hear you. Money is compulsory weapon in the life.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
August 04, 2017, 09:16:55 AM
No. Anything you can buy with money is actually cheap. We can not buy love and someones soul. You do not buy it with money and only that counts when you are left alone in bed. All we want is someone that loves us without any coditions and with no matter of what happens with us or are we poor or rich. With right people on our side everything is possible.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 04, 2017, 09:11:05 AM

All of the people who are in these forum is aiming for just one thing, that is money. But, I don't really think that money is above all things because not everything in this world can be bought with money. There's a lot of rich people who has a broken family or who are lonely. There are some who are not contented and happy. So, I think money is really is really essential for living but it doesn't mean that you will be happy if you have a lot.
Yes and even the information will create a money it will be a knowledge .Money is just a thing a thing that you may use to make you happy but it will not last longer ,Happiness isn't all about money it is loving yourself .making importance etc.Be happy and use money in a right ways and not in bad .Money can be the spark of all bad things.
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
August 04, 2017, 09:02:28 AM

All of the people who are in these forum is aiming for just one thing, that is money. But, I don't really think that money is above all things because not everything in this world can be bought with money. There's a lot of rich people who has a broken family or who are lonely. There are some who are not contented and happy. So, I think money is really is really essential for living but it doesn't mean that you will be happy if you have a lot.

In line with your thought I also believe that money is not everything in this world nor it is above every other things. But it is just sad to see our society being blind to this kind of universal truths since we are all blinded by development that we think that money is everything in this world we live in. It is partially true since we have become now dependent to money and without it we cannot have a land to buy, food to eat and many more. But money cannot buy things which are not physical such as happiness, family and others. Even if how rich we are we cannot have an authentic happiness and we can still be bored of our lives.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
August 04, 2017, 06:50:56 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
August 04, 2017, 05:47:49 AM
for basic survival reasons you don't need money in order to live.as long as you the resources for living like clean water to drink,clean water to drink and fresh-organic and healthy foods to eat all of these for free but this resources can only be found in the remote area away from the city like forest Smiley. since we are living in a community of highly urbanized area where resources of basic survival goods are inaccessible so you need money in exchange for that goods. so money is essential. if we don't have money we can't pay our electric and internet bills that keep us  stay longer in this forum.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
August 04, 2017, 05:29:15 AM
For me money is the most important thing after God since everything depends of it : health, love, happiness. However, God is above everything and I would for exemple never work a Sunday even to earn my monthly wage in one day.
For many people money is God. Perhaps you need to reconsider your attitude to God? I don't believe in God, but money for me is quite important. I'm more interested in the opportunity to help people. But charity is not a good idea. I direct more effort to teach people to earn money and provide for themselves.
Activity: 391
August 04, 2017, 05:24:43 AM
For me money is the most important thing after God since everything depends of it : health, love, happiness. However, God is above everything and I would for exemple never work a Sunday even to earn my monthly wage in one day.
Activity: 434
August 04, 2017, 05:22:29 AM
I think that making money is the most important thing that's why I do signature activity in the bitcointalk forum, if there is no money, then I will have no woman, car, house, this is a very sad thing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 04, 2017, 02:47:43 AM

For me, money is not above all things but i cannot deny the fact that we need it in order to survive. I'm here because i want to earn my own money instead of asking for my parents but then i can say that I'm still going to church every Sunday.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 04, 2017, 02:02:32 AM
ofcourse everyone need money than anything else. you can't say you don't like money all people in the earth would do anything just for money. that's why money is very powerful because it controls those people who in need on money. even I would gonna do anything just for the sake of money because we all need money to survive now adays.

Money is essential, yes. But it would never be above all things. Money can bring you fame, power and what not but the neccessary things to keep that power in check to keep that fame above would not be money but the intangible things that ironically money can't buy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
August 04, 2017, 12:28:15 AM
ofcourse everyone need money than anything else. you can't say you don't like money all people in the earth would do anything just for money. that's why money is very powerful because it controls those people who in need on money. even I would gonna do anything just for the sake of money because we all need money to survive now adays.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 03, 2017, 10:56:52 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money.

Money is needed in able to survive, to buy things we need and to buy things we have to eat.

People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God.

Don't include me, I'm not removing my faith to God and I still go to church to fellowship and praise God.

Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

We have to respect them if they can't respect others. As the saying says, if you don't want to happen to you, don't do it to others.
Activity: 448
August 03, 2017, 10:41:01 PM
Money is indeed important, obviously. It is needed in everyday life, It is needed to satisfies one's need. But however, there are other things beside that are more valuable than money. Life doesn't evolve around money. There are things that essential in life but doesn't require money to be satisfied. It does need only simple things to be accomplished.
Pages:
Jump to: