Pages:
Author

Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ? - page 50. (Read 23837 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 03, 2017, 09:24:07 PM
No, money is NOT above all things because it is just a medium for us to be happy and to make others happy. If we leave this world, we will not be able to bring whatever money we have but what will remain is the mark or impact we have to the people and that I think is the one we should focus on. Doing good things for others and for ourselves is the key to happiness and I believe that above all things is GOD.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
August 03, 2017, 08:47:17 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

In reality most of the people in the world are like that, they prefer earning money rather than worshiping their GOD/s. Of course we need money to survive, but keep in mind that money comes from human creation, while the ingredients in making money came from the nature given by GOD or for other religions , given by their GODS. For me we should never put GOD in second position, even though i am not that religious, i prefer worshiping GOD by means of knowing that he is almighty. I often go to church and pray but i always keep in mind to thank GOD, i don't wish for anything from GOD. It makes me feel that my life solely depends on the power of GOD. So if i want something, i will work hard to earn it. Back to the point, Money is nothing without human using it, while GOD is still there powerful, even though no one praise him. So in contrast, GOD is much important to praise than money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
August 02, 2017, 10:02:58 AM
For me money is not important than praising God because God is the ultimate and the givers of life for without God we are nothing but dust. Although we all need money in other to keep our day to day expenses going. But money is not the ultimate.
Yes right money is not important than prayer of God firstly we need to pray of God and then earn money is later because if we pray of God, God can give money more and also God show us many ways to earn money.
no doubt God is the provider of everything nothing can happen without the will of God but we are blessed with strong mind to think for our benefit w can decide what is good and what is bad for us so we cannot say that money is everything but we cannot deny the importance of the money because it is very importance for us to run our life and daily needs so everything is important equally so does the money. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
August 02, 2017, 09:58:38 AM
Money isnt everything, but everything needs money. As human beings who are social beings of course need socialization and friends. Because money comes from others.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
August 02, 2017, 08:08:14 AM
No, I would choose family.
Yes money is a necessity, for needs and survival especially people who live in Cities but money alone can give love and affection that will give you happiness.
Money can never give you a family but family is a wealth on its own.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
August 02, 2017, 07:11:03 AM
Without money in the modern world, it is impossible to survive and most people are engaged in an absolutely normal phenomenon in order to feed themselves and their families.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 02, 2017, 05:30:59 AM
Money is much more important than anything else. In this way people used to teach to the upcoming generation. This is all because of the misunderstanding. People need to be taught in the right way to know good about the human values. There are lot many things to give priority than money.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
August 02, 2017, 05:14:29 AM
Yes acctually money is everything for me. But it dsnt make more then my family and friends. I spend almost all of my day behind money but for now its quite important for me to become stable. Money dosent matter for those who already have plenty but for me for now money matters a lot. I collect smallest amount to make me rich one day.

Money is only important when you don't have enough of it.This is an issue that we all want to understand. We all understand that money is important for survival.For me, money matters most because it cover our basic expenses  which are food ,clothes and shelter.  Money has caused many problems but still money is a large part of my life, I need at least little money to be happy.

We can be happy having little of money, but, I agree, we can't be happy without any of it. I disagree with people, especially religious ones, who say "Money is nothing", "We don't need it to be happy", "Money only cause problems". Those people just have no idea what is it to live without money. They might think they know, but they don't. It looks funny when a preacher who lives a wealthy life is telling to the poor people in the parish that they don't need money to be happy.
Activity: 182
August 02, 2017, 04:21:14 AM
Definitely my answer is No. Money is not above all things. I believe that money is a fruit of evil. I mean lack of money is a fruit of all evils. But money can't buy happiness.
I do not think so, because the money really is everything, travel, food or shopping,... all will need money, money is the cause of social evils such as theft, murder. If we have money, the consequences will never be so serious, you say money can't buy happiness, I think it is a wrong thinking, the condition of a long-term happiness is money, if you do not have money, happiness will end soon
How about your family or love ones? Do your momey really above them? How pathetic. I assumed love is above money. What will you do with your money if noone loves you? You can't bring your money till you're dead. So don't praise money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 01, 2017, 09:17:01 PM
Yes acctually money is everything for me. But it dsnt make more then my family and friends. I spend almost all of my day behind money but for now its quite important for me to become stable. Money dosent matter for those who already have plenty but for me for now money matters a lot. I collect smallest amount to make me rich one day.

Money is only important when you don't have enough of it.This is an issue that we all want to understand. We all understand that money is important for survival.For me, money matters most because it cover our basic expenses  which are food ,clothes and shelter.  Money has caused many problems but still money is a large part of my life, I need at least little money to be happy.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 01, 2017, 09:12:48 PM
Money is just a tool for ensuring my life and then one who i love. It will never be above respect and values, it doesnt makes me better than others. I work hard for it, but never measure me for the amount of money i have, i'm like all of you guys.
You're right we may say we need  money but the real reason behind this is we just want security for our future that no member of our family that will starve,  that we can buy things  we want, travel and more but in the end of the day we are all the same.
Activity: 153
August 01, 2017, 07:59:09 PM
Money is important. It is used to get things we like or need, both material and non-material. But for me, money is not the most important thing. There's are things that are more valuble than money like the things that can make us a better person in the future
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 01, 2017, 05:14:35 PM
As i am thinking that there is some things that are not get with money . The feelings emotions are not buy by money. These things are not sale or buy by any type of currency . Money is not above then our relations cultures feelings and emotions .with money we buy everything but our emotions cultures relations are not for sold and not be buy .
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
August 01, 2017, 05:21:08 PM
Money might be defined as a representation of productivity, innovation, work, time, etc.

$100 could represent a quantity of work/time.

Perhaps its not money people worship so much as the quantity of time and work(productivity) it represents.

Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
August 01, 2017, 04:29:48 PM
Of course not. My opinion is that the greatest treasure of man is his health. Without this, no amount of money will not bring happiness and health cannot be bought with money. Yes, you can extend its life due to the use of expensive treatment, but health not buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
August 01, 2017, 04:10:47 PM
This is a rather philosophical question and depends on the person's world view. There are people for whom money and material things do not mean anything. On the one hand, money is more important than things, because we can not own anything if we do not have money. But on the other hand, money means nothing, if there is nothing that we can buy.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 01, 2017, 12:40:47 PM
Taking the modern view points into the consideration ever one is in a race to earn money not just to fulfill the basic needs but also for the betterment of living and for a bright and cheerful future. And this could only be possible in the current scenario with help of money. Practically, all these conditions puts money a edge over to all the other things.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
August 01, 2017, 12:25:30 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 01, 2017, 12:11:18 PM
Money is good to aspire for because with money, you can do everything but its also one of the things that have caused the increase in social menace in the society in most part of the world with several people especially in third world countries and developing countries doing every means necessary to get rich. Some will burgle, others will engage in armed robbery which might lead to killing of innocent lives, others will engage in online fraud among other immorality just because of money. For me, I love to have money but not by all means necessary.
That’s great if you are having high moral values. If all the persons start doing this; earning by moral and ethical means. That’s the reason why crime rate is damn high in third world countries. In a way, they are also not doing all this by their will. They just need to do all this for feeding their families and fulfilling their basic needs.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
August 01, 2017, 12:10:30 PM
Definitely my answer is No. Money is not above all things. I believe that money is a fruit of evil. I mean lack of money is a fruit of all evils. But money can't buy happiness.
I do not think so, because the money really is everything, travel, food or shopping,... all will need money, money is the cause of social evils such as theft, murder. If we have money, the consequences will never be so serious, you say money can't buy happiness, I think it is a wrong thinking, the condition of a long-term happiness is money, if you do not have money, happiness will end soon
Pages:
Jump to: