Pages:
Author

Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ? - page 13. (Read 23837 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 501
October 04, 2017, 06:27:18 AM
I need money to pay my living expenses but it definetely doesn't stand above all things. I will not try to make more money than necessary while I have to risk my health or life.

Yeah money is just we need to buy our want, like foods, clothes, or any what you want. But for me money is not above at all it is just for what we need. The most important to me is my healthy life.
I agree with you.Although money will bring you good things in life because you can already attend to all those needs,but it doesn't mean that money will be above all things.You can live life simply without a big amount of money.Having good health always and a lovable family will definitely make your life almost perfect.Even if there are some financial crisis occur,it can be resolved if you will work on it as one family.
yeah exactly it is something like selfishness but it is the reality of the world that money is everything. you cannot buy everything from it like love or many more things but it is very famous saying that it is easy weeping in an audi instead of a bicycle. you are more comfortable there. no matter which is your mean of source you have to earn them as much as you can.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 06:25:46 AM
Money above everything, yes or no? I think money is not everything, because happiness can not be bought with money. for example the warmth in the family of one that can not be paid with money
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 06:18:48 AM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Well we cant deny that money is important because it is the tool to make our lives easier, we are working to earn money for our everyday needs to survive. but some people are using it as power like those rich people who thinks higher of themselves because they have lots of money. nowadays if you dont posses it people will underestimate you. money is not above all things we cant even bring it if we die.
Totally agree with your comment, we can not ignore that money is very important for life, but many things that we can not buy with money for example is age, if we are old then we can not do thing so young. do not let money blind us and forget everything.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 04, 2017, 05:20:56 AM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Well we cant deny that money is important because it is the tool to make our lives easier, we are working to earn money for our everyday needs to survive. but some people are using it as power like those rich people who thinks higher of themselves because they have lots of money. nowadays if you dont posses it people will underestimate you. money is not above all things we cant even bring it if we die.
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 05:14:39 AM
Money it not above all things but a mediator of a lot of things. Money can never rule everything. Money can not buy health but it can help in the means of achieving health. Money can never love you back. Money can only be a means to do most things. Money can never be above God.
it is true money can not do it all, but money as a medium to be able to support that need
can be obtained only with money, for example when we want to have clothes of course we must buy and buy must with money
Activity: 462
October 04, 2017, 05:05:24 AM
Money it not above all things but a mediator of a lot of things. Money can never rule everything. Money can not buy health but it can help in the means of achieving health. Money can never love you back. Money can only be a means to do most things. Money can never be above God.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
October 04, 2017, 05:04:23 AM
we are all busy searching for the name of the money, the various ways and the effort it takes to get it, every time and every time so we forget our duty as the creature of the god. Everyone needs money for the cost of daily living. But I think the money is not all his gala on him. Still many people can be happy even though their finances are not enough.but do not therefore we then become lazy to find it nya.tapi also do not spend. All the time we found it. With the bitcoin, we can also make money without losing time for the family.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 04:31:16 AM
I say no,  money isn't the only thing we need to live. For me,  we need to balance money, our religious side, and social life. It will be better than we only dominate one of them.
Balance in life among all important things is the key to live a peaceful and successful life. I don’t think so that people who are wise and altruistic are going to put money above everything. Money really cannot buy for your emotions, love, moral support and happiness; above all you cannot buy sincere relations with money. So money is for you, you are not for money. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
Alaattin
October 04, 2017, 04:10:38 AM
Yeah,happiness too
Activity: 661
October 04, 2017, 03:44:50 AM
Of course money is not above all things. Money is just a means of life, sure it has upmost importance for survival but that does not mean you should tarnish your values and respect to one another. I'm very sure many people around us are still religious even after being being poor or rich. It's not that everyone is selfish for money it's just that some people made money get the best of them.
Activity: 434
October 04, 2017, 03:15:54 AM
yes literally money above all thing..but for me God above all since were human being we need to work to earn a living to earn money for our future Smiley Smiley
Activity: 532
October 04, 2017, 03:08:34 AM
Clichė as it may sound but the famous saying "money makes the world go round" is quite applicable and true for this time. People tend to give money so much value that they forget to give importace to other matters. Living in a third world country, money has given or dictated where you belong and how you should be treated. The thought of it is kind of sad because other things are disregarded when it comes to money.
What's really sad is that this really has nothing to do with what kind of country you live in.  The status that money bestows is just as important in first world countries.  Even though a lot of the poor in richer countries may work just as hard or harder than some of the rich people (I'm blessed not to have had to do it, but I'm sure that working two jobs to make ends meet is quite exhausting), they're still looked down upon by many.  They don't get the same respect or priority that people in the middle and upper classes get.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
October 04, 2017, 03:00:41 AM
It is all about the getting priority  right. A person with no money or pauperize one then making money should be first priority. Rather than going to worship place or whatever. Why waste precious time. In this world money matter a lot. Right from getting life saving medicines to the living in decent home to the ability to send children in good schools, colleges.
First become self-sufficient individual. Make sure you and your family is able to live happy life without anybody help. Once you attend that then start helping other people who are in need of that helping hand. A helping hand which will enable them to be a self-sufficient. Something like passing on the help or good luck you got from someone else.  in short pay it forward.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 04, 2017, 02:27:46 AM
Pretty much yes, money is all above the things because today you can buy almost anything with money. If you are sick and you need $100k for the treatment most of us would have to take donations to get so much. But if you are rich you would heal yourself a lot faster.
Let me give you another example: maybe you like a person but you are a poor person and you dont have money to buy nice clothes or to invite her to dinner. Lets assume that girl is not a gold digger but anyway he is looking for a nice guy. If you have cheap clother and you dont look very good she will not like you.
Money is becoming the first thing that people look for a person because we are now getting more practical than before and if you don't have money or if you don't have a goal in life then you are a worthless person. That is how i treat people because money is very important and it will become the key for the people to get all the things that they want and support their selves for the possible problems.
Activity: 210
October 04, 2017, 02:24:58 AM
Pretty much yes, money is all above the things because today you can buy almost anything with money. If you are sick and you need $100k for the treatment most of us would have to take donations to get so much. But if you are rich you would heal yourself a lot faster.
Let me give you another example: maybe you like a person but you are a poor person and you dont have money to buy nice clothes or to invite her to dinner. Lets assume that girl is not a gold digger but anyway he is looking for a nice guy. If you have cheap clother and you dont look very good she will not like you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
October 04, 2017, 02:23:14 AM
Clichė as it may sound but the famous saying "money makes the world go round" is quite applicable and true for this time. People tend to give money so much value that they forget to give importace to other matters. Living in a third world country, money has given or dictated where you belong and how you should be treated. The thought of it is kind of sad because other things are disregarded when it comes to money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
October 04, 2017, 02:08:45 AM
Yes a lot of people do that they are so busy making money even sunday instead of going to church they go working to make money.
For me as a Christian i do work 6 days but sunday i will go to church to gives thanks to the Lord.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
October 04, 2017, 01:24:14 AM
I need money to pay my living expenses but it definetely doesn't stand above all things. I will not try to make more money than necessary while I have to risk my health or life.

Yeah money is just we need to buy our want, like foods, clothes, or any what you want. But for me money is not above at all it is just for what we need. The most important to me is my healthy life.
I agree with you.Although money will bring you good things in life because you can already attend to all those needs,but it doesn't mean that money will be above all things.You can live life simply without a big amount of money.Having good health always and a lovable family will definitely make your life almost perfect.Even if there are some financial crisis occur,it can be resolved if you will work on it as one family.
Activity: 126
October 04, 2017, 01:03:35 AM
I know you're all need to pay for your needs, your debts, your foods for you and your own family. But money isn't that much guys. We are earning money for living not living for earning money. Please remember the purpose why we are living. We are living to bring the good things, the humanity kindness. Don't sell your conscience because it's valueless.
Activity: 126
October 04, 2017, 01:01:40 AM
I know i know, some morality guys will absolutely say that " Money isn't everything, money is nothing at all or humanity is better than money, etc..... " . But can you see the facts in your own life ? People do everything to earn more and more money even it's unethical , harming the humanity . Even in one family, Brothers/sisters are killing each others for the right to inherit some assets from their own parents. So would do you say about that ? I know you all are taught at school that have to be nice, have to be polite,etc.... But when that thing is related to money. The answer is a big Money > God.
Pages:
Jump to: