Pages:
Author

Topic: money buy happines only if you are a female - page 5. (Read 819 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Wow, happiness can be free and easy if you learn to be grateful for what you have today. There is still room to aim for more wealth or possessions, but you are already wealthy if you are happy with what you have.  Smiley

Edit: ps. The above works for both males and females.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
I always thought that money buy happiness but now I think that this only work on females or a beta male (have a female mentality)

I am not rich I am poor and yes I know that money will buy you a good home, car, good health care and good teeth, beautiful wife and such.

but all of these are materials.
real men always seek something beyond the material level, the smart ones are seeking knowledge, the strong one are seeking stronger body, the psychos are seeking to do what ever please them.

This acutely been showing through out the History, I mean the person who Tetris game could've been a filthy rich but he didn't, the game being global and draw a smile on the children's face is more important that being filthy rich.

and if you read the history of Rome you will see that merchants where considered a low class, lower than a soldier and a farmer even tho they are richer than them but because merchants doesn't create anything they simply buy and sell and that's it.
not just Rome also ancient Greek and Japan, China, Egypt, Syria, Armenia, Assyria, Babylon and many other ancient nations considered merchants lower than farmer or craftsman.

as for female you know that female has 4x less brain cells than male, and actually money buy them happiness I mean females can be happy with beautiful stuff and that's it.
the funny thing that growing in a poor family and neighborhood I always found that boys my age can be happy with a simple stuff such as finding some animal or even a stick while girls where harder to be happy since there parents can't buy them beautiful dress and shoes.

so if you think that money will buy you happiness then you are a female or a male with female mentality or a delusional.

of course I am not saying that anyone searching for money and trying to be rich is a female or a beta male or that money doesn't matter.
money matter of course and it will insure your safety, you never heard about a rich guy who died in a war or out of hunger in a famine.
so money  is a tool to insure you don't get depressed, it isn't a the tool to buy happiness

Pages:
Jump to: