Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 35. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 12, 2018, 09:31:52 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
Some people believe that money can buy happiness specialy the rich person,because with that you can buy what ever you want.but for me,true happiness is defined when your heart desires happen.also happiness is when you achieve your goals in life making it successful and the true love that Your family has given to you

Some rich people they are happy because of money, But we as a poor person we happy because of our family and love one.
Even i will be going to be happy if my family always their to care for me and understand and give some support to achieve my goal in life.
Money doesn't really give the happiness that can be attained by that of family and friends, one thing that rich people really lack are true friends, they don't know if their friends are there for them purely for the money they have or because they really care about them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 09:15:28 AM
Material values make many people happy. Therefore the answer "Money can buy happiness?" Is true.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 09:10:14 AM
Happiness is not all about money. But people practiced to be happy with the things what they have and some times they happy with what they do. With the globalization and the development of the society everything changed to depend on money. therefore as a conclusion it is needed to have money to be happy.
Activity: 64
January 12, 2018, 08:35:58 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

Of course money can buy happiness, the saying that it doesn't is just there to keep poor people quiet. I agree it is not about stuff but money can buy you freedom and choices. I currently can't think of a single problem in my life that couldn't be solved with money.
Activity: 75
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
January 12, 2018, 07:54:50 AM
No, probably I can say with certainty that you can not buy happiness, you can only supplement it with money, buy something, and happiness is primarily your life.
Activity: 27
January 12, 2018, 07:26:23 AM
Maybe yes- to some. To some that will consider it a yes are considering all the temporary things maybe. But the best thing is the happiness that are permanent. All the things that you cannot buy.
Activity: 79
January 12, 2018, 06:38:24 AM
Yes, it's true that money cannot buy happiness. Money can only give better lifestyle but inner peace, satisfaction, love, emotion all these can't give.
Activity: 66
January 12, 2018, 04:43:19 AM
Happiness and money are different thing entirely, happiness is your heart desire, why money is everybody desire, so money can't buy happiness
   My own happiness is different from other people happiness, my own happiness may be to have a wife, wwhile other people happiness is to buy a car, happiness is what make you happy, while money is jusmoney is not everything.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
January 12, 2018, 03:56:57 AM
Some people believe that money can buy happiness specialy the rich person,because with that you can buy what ever you want.but for me,true happiness is defined when your heart desires happen.also happiness is when you achieve your goals in life making it successful and the true love that Your family has given to you

Some rich people they are happy because of money, But we as a poor person we happy because of our family and love one.
Even i will be going to be happy if my family always their to care for me and understand and give some support to achieve my goal in life.
Activity: 196
January 12, 2018, 03:20:00 AM
You can buy! No doubt! You yourself gave this example: the inability
to get pregnant. Artificial insemination! It's worth the money! Do sometimes
five treatments! But. . in the end, the greatest happiness of a baby! So, why not? !
As for personal relationships.... You can buy.. . for how long... .
Health, is especially relevant time).. There are illnesses that you can die
and you can do the surgery and live for many years! Is it not happiness? !
So.... You CAN!
Activity: 15
January 12, 2018, 03:12:14 AM
maybe money can also buy happiness, but that is just temporary..
Real happiness comes free. it comes in different forms, like those people we love.. family, friends and even a stranger. being around the people we love can give us happiness, money is just a bonus.
Activity: 9
January 12, 2018, 02:11:31 AM
Activity: 12
January 11, 2018, 10:35:11 PM
I believe theres a part on us that makes us happy whenever we have money. Maybe because almost all the stuffs has a cost and value already. However theres part of me saying that Love is happiness. So it applies for all the things. If you love what youre doin of course youll be happy. simple as that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 10:32:01 PM
No,money can't buy happiness.It's right that humans life money is so much important but it can't buy happiness.happiness means Became a man health sound body and sound mind.Without money a man can be happy if he or she have a soft mind.If a man be happy he needs not only money but also sound mind.
Activity: 630
January 11, 2018, 09:39:06 PM
No.Hapiness doesn't depend on money.We can be happy without money.There are lot of ways to be happy without money.But nowadays people think that they must need money to be happy.In my opinion it is wrong.
Activity: 14
January 11, 2018, 08:42:15 PM
Money cannot buy happiness if you say so, that happiness will not last for a lifetime. Don't just settle of being happy try to dig deeper of being joyful by appreciating the goodness of the Almighty Father around you.
Activity: 12
January 11, 2018, 08:39:59 PM
Money is not a measure of one's happiness but with happiness money will be very easy to obtain. So money is just an intermediary so we can be happy. And also happy it will be obtained with the easy thing without the need for money. So happy is easy as long as we want to try
Activity: 29
January 11, 2018, 08:14:28 PM
"Not really but it is better to cry in a Mercedes than in a bus"
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
January 11, 2018, 08:06:05 PM
I think it can buy happiness temporarily. If you buy things that make you happy, at least you were happy for a moment. but not necessarily over a long period of time.
Activity: 67
January 11, 2018, 07:43:50 PM
Money can’t buy happiness and buying stuff won’t make you happy. Even though I’m carefree and don’t have to worry about anything financially and can go shopping or take a vacay whenever I choose to, I still find myself sad or down sometimes for numerous reasons
Pages:
Jump to: