Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 36. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 01:21:50 PM
It is said that money cannot buy happiness, but according to scientists, it depends what you spend it on. Research suggests that using money to buy more free time - such as paying for a cleaner or cook to take the daily chores off your hands - does actually improve well-being.

In contrast, spending money on possessions does little to improve happiness.

Activity: 204
January 11, 2018, 01:01:45 PM
Money can buy you freedom. Freedom and happiness are synonyms for many people. Therefore, my answer is yes.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 12:45:59 PM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
yes i think so, money is just material no more, there are many rich people but his life is full of problems, and not a few simple people live happy with their families
Activity: 152
January 11, 2018, 11:53:41 AM
Money cannot buy happiness. Happiness is from within but money can give you the best out of a whole lot of things.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 11:38:52 AM
Studies have shown that money increases happiness only to the level of lower middle class. There's no correlation between happiness and money above lower middle class. Often what we want and what makes us happy are unaligned and even sometimes what we want makes ultimately makes us less happy. It's a cruel trick of life that is a result of our evolutionary programming.
Activity: 24
January 11, 2018, 11:32:26 AM
I don't buy the idea that money can buy happiness because money is not everything in life.
Activity: 120
January 11, 2018, 11:13:19 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so? ..Cool

Definitely I don't think so.
You can buy a thing that makes you happy, you can travel a lot and that may make you happy.
The position "you can't buy happiness" is the position of beggars.
Activity: 220
Merit: 22
January 11, 2018, 10:54:36 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so? ..Cool
Activity: 182
January 11, 2018, 09:00:40 AM
Money can buy happiness ?
Money is not necessarily happy but happy to have money Tongue
Activity: 16
January 11, 2018, 08:53:01 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
you can't buy happiness,but it is better to go in Mercedes than in a bus
Activity: 82
January 11, 2018, 08:50:57 AM
Of course money can buy happiness. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Just today, I went to the store and bought 2 packets of happiness. Not sure it was the best choice, though. Next time, I'll probably go for the smaller package and buy 6 of them.
Activity: 175
January 11, 2018, 08:49:30 AM
Yes and a big yes money can buy happiness, I have never seen Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg never looking sad in their pictures, they are always happy smiling and waving, if that doesn't buy happiness, i really don't know what else can though. There is no more problem you can't solve with money.Even you can buy love with money.
Activity: 77
January 11, 2018, 08:22:49 AM
Of course yes like when you go to bar if your lonely
Activity: 182
January 11, 2018, 05:42:25 AM
money cant buy happiness but financially free is happiness.

Yes that is correct, money alone cant buys happiness, but it can be a means to make yourself happy especially your love ones. Today's definition of happiness is usually Engaging yourself to do things, but Im my opinion you can still do stuff that doesn't require much money.

Financial freedom is one of my goal this year.
Activity: 36
January 11, 2018, 05:21:22 AM
Happiness is overrated. It always lets me down – it's artificially inflated.
Happiness is just a dream and nothing's what it seems
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
January 11, 2018, 05:17:27 AM
Happiness can be both buy happiness or not, it depends on the use of money but as of now money can help me and my family in living this world.
Activity: 17
January 11, 2018, 05:13:56 AM
Some think that money can buy happiness. But It is not all about the money. happiness is depend by love and caring. If we give some care to others they will give happiness to us.
Activity: 15
January 11, 2018, 05:02:20 AM
money cant buy happiness but financially free is happiness.
Activity: 4
January 11, 2018, 04:48:29 AM
The fact is that today life is completely different and therefore we must understand that money has a very strong influence in human society. Perhaps you do not need to think about wealth, but you must always think about finances in order to survive on your own and support your family.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 04:43:26 AM

It depends, happiness is subjective, people can be happy in many ways. Some people are happy because they have enough money or they are rich. Some are rich and yet not happy at all. Happiness is not just how much you have.
Pages:
Jump to: