Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 70. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 13, 2017, 09:19:27 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
happiness does not depend on money, other just as happy with money that in our generation neccesssry prerequisite be practical if there are money happy right but sometimes not all there money is fun

Money is the only thing that surrounds the whole world nowadays. With money, we can buy material things that make us happy. But I don't think that money can buy real happiness because we can only feel real happiness if we enjoy what we do and we give love on it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 09:14:29 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
happiness does not depend on money, other just as happy with money that in our generation neccesssry prerequisite be practical if there are money happy right but sometimes not all there money is fun
Activity: 81
November 13, 2017, 08:31:31 AM
Money cannot buy some things like friends family,healty which is most important than all others in life,money is important thing in life every man but not for happines for other things for normal life.
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
November 13, 2017, 08:04:47 AM
money makes a solid foundation to become happy, they bring opportunities and thats te best of having money. how you manage the opportunity will make a difference and define one's happiness
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 07:11:10 AM
My dad used to say to me, "Money doesn't buy you happiness, son." I respect my dad, but i`m little bit disagree with him. Without money you cannot afford dantist work, good housing conditions and other necessary things for you and your familly.
Activity: 182
November 13, 2017, 07:02:35 AM
of course money dan buy anything except happiness if we dont have money we cannot survive for our daily needs.
Activity: 205
November 13, 2017, 06:14:39 AM
Yes and a big yes money can buy happiness, I have never seen Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg never looking sad in their pictures, they are always happy smiling and waving, if that doesn't buy happiness, i really don't know what else can though. There is no more problem you can't solve with money.Even you can buy love with money.
Money can't buy happiness. Money can only buy everything you want but it can't buy a family that gives you happiness, a God that gives you life, hope and happiness too . Only material thing can money buy. Happiness is not for a material thing but it is for a love and care you shared and received .
Activity: 112
November 13, 2017, 06:04:02 AM
Money can be a way to make one happy but having all money does not guarantee happiness..money can buy food but not nutrients,can buy pillow but not sleep and so on and so forth..when you use money for good intention it can lead to happiness and sense of fulfillment...but if through bad things it could lead into something much worse that you expected.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 05:47:02 AM
Happiness in small things and not in money  Wink
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
November 13, 2017, 05:16:25 AM

Sometimes money can buy happiness because happiness is subjective. People become happy because of different reasons. Some are happy because of love, family, contenment, happiness and a lot more. Some are gmhappy because of their success, career, money and buying things that they want or need.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 05:00:51 AM
I have not come across people who would buy happiness for money. However, all people have different concepts about happiness. For some, happiness is precisely the availability of money.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
November 13, 2017, 04:51:01 AM
Not all,Depending on the circumstances, because money is not everything, there is no meaning to have a lot of money if you do not have affection so he said

better sad with money then without.
Activity: 84
November 12, 2017, 08:41:09 PM
Not really. Because to be with your loveones even without money made you happy.
Activity: 64
November 12, 2017, 06:55:44 PM
there is not as much upon your family happy for you and not the money but that the people  that if the happiness is availablein money  we didn't because we were happy for what we have
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 04:52:09 PM
In the history of Man, money has not been able to buy happiness and for those whom money helped to get happy in one way or another, it's always a temporary one. It fades away when the time comes.
Activity: 2
November 12, 2017, 03:15:22 PM
In reality happiness is being satisfied with your self , money dosen't guarantee it.
Activity: 84
November 12, 2017, 02:35:42 PM
It depends always in your own perspective. Positive way or in a negative way you can be happy in using money. Money can satisfy, entertain and also hurt.
Activity: 4
November 12, 2017, 12:15:34 PM
No.I don't think that money can buy happiness. most important is your loved ones
Activity: 332
November 12, 2017, 12:11:00 PM
Well, there's no direct correlation between money and happiness. But money gives you more freedom and comfort that may be a necessary step to your happiness. For example, for somebody travelling is a kind of happiness, and it's almost impossible to do without money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 11:33:29 AM
Дeньги этo вce вoлишь pecypc,кoтopый пoмoгaeт пoлyчить cчacтья,бeз нeгo я личнo cчитaю нe бyдeт y вac cчacтья,дaжe кoгдa мoлoдoжeны жeнятcя,им нyжны дeньги чтoбы cвoю yютнoe гнeздышкo cдeлaть,a бeз дeнeг cкoлькo oни в пaлaткe(шaлaшe) вoзлe oзepa пpoжeвyт?нa 2 дeнь paзвeдyтcя,тaк и вoв ceм,дaжe в oтнoшeнияx,дeньги игpaют oчeнь вaжнyю poль
Pages:
Jump to: