Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 73. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 02:14:20 AM
Money cant buy happiness. You can buy anything but not happiness. Happiness is a matter of choice and not by chance. Its up to a person if you choose to be happy or not.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
November 11, 2017, 01:07:32 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
Happiness for me is a feeling of self contentment that can be attained through success emotionally, financially and spiritually. Money in a way can help you attain happiness but definitely buy you  to it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 12:47:43 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

I agree, there are just things that money can't buy, and most of them are the most important things in life. One good example of this is life, no body can buy life, same as money cant buy happiness, many people are thinking that they will be happy when they got lots of money, but once they get there, they realize that money isn't everything, in fact, money is nothing.
Activity: 224
November 10, 2017, 11:26:44 PM
Yes, not all things can be bought by money.Yes maybe material things, but happiness, no. Sometimes, gives problem instead of happiness. There are families that are lack of money but still happy.
Activity: 179
November 10, 2017, 10:59:31 PM
Yes, money can buy hapiness but for me there are two kinds of hapiness one is in material for and other one is happiness in life. You can buy Material things that makea you happy but true hapiness like having a family, a child, a wife, finding  your passion, true friends, and more. These are priceless you cant buy that with money.
Activity: 224
November 10, 2017, 09:11:15 PM
Big no because money cannot buy a happiness because your family, friends, and relatives can only give a happiness not money because money is you spent from massless things but the love of your family cannot be lost
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 06:04:21 PM
in this time  money can buy ant thing can buy army , town . girls so you will be happy
Activity: 28
November 10, 2017, 05:54:03 PM
I dont think money can but happiness. I have seen many cases were money was put to shame, money is very important in ones life but it cant buy happiness. My take.
Activity: 27
November 10, 2017, 05:50:54 PM
yes, I also think so, because not all the happiness we get with money. It's up to us. If we feel enough or grateful, we will be happy. Without money we can be happy, and not necessarily also our happiness is because a lot of money
Money can't buy all happiness but you will be suffering without money for sure.
Activity: 37
November 10, 2017, 05:47:57 PM
yes, I also think so, because not all the happiness we get with money. It's up to us. If we feel enough or grateful, we will be happy. Without money we can be happy, and not necessarily also our happiness is because a lot of money
Activity: 26
November 10, 2017, 05:31:47 PM
I think money only is a tool to help you gain happiness not buying happiness for sure.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 10, 2017, 05:29:23 PM
Money can buy happiness because you can buy what you want that makes you happy. Because nowadays money is necessary for all people.
That's not how the human mind works. No matter what you want now, once you get it you will want something else. Chasing wants does nothing for finding happiness and the sooner people realize this the better their lives can be.
Activity: 472
November 10, 2017, 04:49:20 PM
I don't believe that money can buy happiness. Money has nothing to do with happiness. Happiness is a psychological thing.
Activity: 51
November 10, 2017, 04:12:44 PM
Money can buy happiness because you can buy what you want that makes you happy. Because nowadays money is necessary for all people.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
November 10, 2017, 03:56:00 PM
Happiness is the feeling that can be achieved "with" or without money. There are certain types of people that think they can buy everything with money, even happiness. This feeling can never be bought. When people think they got their satisfaction with money, that is only temporary. Everyone eventually realizes in the end that only happiness is your family and family cant be bought!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 10, 2017, 12:58:20 PM
happiness is overrated.
Pretty good attitude to have. A lot of people chase happiness so hard that they end up completely miserable. Quite ironic if you think about it...
Activity: 28
November 10, 2017, 12:42:02 PM
I think money can be a tool to help you discover what gives you true happiness.
Activity: 97
November 10, 2017, 12:32:54 PM
Money may buy us happiness for a certain period of time but it can never give us the self peace or satisfaction.Money in not worth enough to buy it.
Activity: 51
November 10, 2017, 12:30:29 PM
I think money can`t buy happiness, but with money you can live easier.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
November 10, 2017, 12:24:36 PM
happiness is overrated.
Pages:
Jump to: