Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 75. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 10:54:17 AM
With life now, I think money can buy happiness. In the past, people still say "money can not buy happiness" but I think of the time now, that statement has changed.That is why, every day people have to work to make money.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 10:11:09 AM
Its depend on person who is looking for it. It can be buying new materials make he/she happy. We all know the value of money. People expending so much time for it. But for me,the real happiness is being with someone you love and loves you like your family and friends. Money cant buy the real happiness. It is already in us. You just keep your life live well with love and i guess thats the real happiness.
Activity: 308
November 07, 2017, 09:58:48 AM
It cannot buy the "happiness" itself but you can use it to help you find your happiness like for example if you are a guitarist and you buy a high-end guitar.
Great, that's the feature of the money that I like. Although Money can buy happiness from objects, but can not buy happiness from others. I still use the money to buy happiness from the things I like
Activity: 78
November 07, 2017, 09:53:34 AM
I think money can buy happiness or not depends on each person, what is happiness for you? Do you like to buy a house and that makes you happy ?? Money can solve this problem. Or do you enjoy being happy from your loved ones? Sure money will not be solved, because money can not buy emotion from others
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 07, 2017, 09:45:10 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

Yes money can buy happiness but not joy.  Happiness is brought about by small things in life but after some time it will gone.  According to people, best things in life are free and indeed it is true.  But most of the time, things that will help us to go on can be bought by money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
November 07, 2017, 09:43:46 AM
It cannot buy the "happiness" itself but you can use it to help you find your happiness like for example if you are a guitarist and you buy a high-end guitar.
Activity: 225
November 07, 2017, 09:33:27 AM
We’ve all heard the old adage that “money can’t buy happiness” but according to a new study, that couldn’t be further from the truth.

In fact, spending a little cash could lead to greater life satisfaction – as long as you spend it on the right thing that is.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
November 07, 2017, 09:05:21 AM
money sure can make our loved the most happy. free from financial freedom is what everyone want too..
Activity: 67
November 07, 2017, 08:58:33 AM
Money, that why we are here, looking for opportunities, for knowledge, nbeing in touch with new generation. Undecided Money is more important than religion. there is only one thing more important than Money, Health.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
November 07, 2017, 08:46:07 AM
Maybe it is yes.For some reasons if you have money you can buy things you want.You can buy the things that your heart desires and in a way you become happy.So money can buy you happiness.
Activity: 462
November 07, 2017, 08:14:01 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

I believe it can because happinness is subjective. Some people can be happy with just having a lot of money, or by just being able to buy what they want or need. However, not all things can be bought sith money.
Activity: 121
Merit: 7
◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale
November 07, 2017, 07:57:03 AM
Let me get this straight. Money can buy things that create/give happiness. It is true in some sense but generally, money can't buy all things that give happiness.  Wink
Activity: 6
November 07, 2017, 07:40:26 AM
Cчacтьe нe зaвиcит oт дeнeг,
Cчacтьe этo кoгдa здopoвы твoи близкиe, дpyзья и ты
дeньги дaют лишь cвoбoдy выбopa..
Activity: 224
November 06, 2017, 11:00:15 PM
Living without money is as if it is less colorful, but not always live with money can make us happy. The proof is not a little we see the lives of the rich, but happy as if still still handcuffed, because what? Because it is happily basically not from matter, but from the pattern of thinking.

In my opinion, stop megagungkan money on everything.do not think that only money is the only source of happiness, because if you think so then whenever the reality faced is only a matter of money, and of course if only money exist in mind then all happiness is only limited money and money.

And it could be if only the mind is only about money, about treasure, and about the pleasures of the world, then you will forget how to thank God, until finally what you see in your eyes is only about the comfort of the world.
Activity: 12
November 06, 2017, 10:46:17 PM
Being Rich Isn’t Necessarily the Path to Happiness. Money is important to happiness. Ask anyone who doesn’t have it. Having a higher income, for example, can give us access to homes in safer neighborhoods, better health care and nutrition, fulfilling work, and more leisure time. However, this only works up to a certain point. Once our income reaches a certain level and our basic needs for food, health care, safety, and shelter are met, the positive effects of money such as buying your dream home are often offset by the negative effects such as working longer hours, or in more stressful jobs, to maintain that income.

Doing Makes us Happier than Having. Most people assume that “things” will lead to more happiness than “experiences.” Physical objects such as the latest iPhone, handbag, or car last longer than say going to a concert, taking a cooking class, or going on vacation. Buying things does make us happy, at least in the short term. In the long-term, however, we habituate to new things and even though they may have made us excited and happy at first, eventually the item becomes the new normal and fades into the background. The happiness that comes from purchasing experiences, however, tends to increase over time. One reason is that we often share experiential purchases with other people. Even when you’ve driven that new car into the ground, you’ll still be telling stories with your family and friends about that time when you went on vacation to Colorado and you’ll even be chuckling about when the car broke down and you had to spend the night in the shady motel.
Activity: 53
November 06, 2017, 10:31:33 PM
Money does buy happiness when you spend it on the right things. There was a research done that concluded that money can buy happiness if you spend it on experiences. Spending money on trips and adventure that give you new experience last longer in your memory and makes you remember the beautiful moments. But spending on money material things gives you temporary joy that fades quickly. There are rich people who are depressed who don't know how to spend money !!!! They grew up thinking money is the solution, it gives you happiness blah blah then when they become rich, money doesn't satisfy them. Therefore money buys you happiness if you know where to spend it.
Activity: 184
November 06, 2017, 08:01:10 PM
Yes it could but you happiness. If your happiness is financial security. If your happy if you see that your bank account reflects that your family could actually live comfortably then in essence money bought your happiness
Activity: 196
November 06, 2017, 07:45:16 PM
Of course, there is a saying that not all can be bought by money but i am certain that there are things that can make you happy and at the same time can be bought by money Smiley
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 06, 2017, 07:42:21 PM
happiness can only achieve when you are free from any problem bondage etc, money cannot buy happiness, yes without money you cannot live to this world, but it doesn't mean, if you don't money your not happy, happiness is an emotional attitude of a person, if you live in this world contented you'll happy, money is a root of all evil, because of money people became greedy and manipulator, no I don't believe money can buy happiness.
Activity: 46
November 06, 2017, 04:58:18 PM
Happiness is subjective to a person. If material objects make the person happy, then be it. We all have our ways to be happy
Pages:
Jump to: