Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 78. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 04, 2017, 10:56:03 PM
If you are married and have kids with close family ties, money is SUPER important and can bring peace to your mind! If you are single then you do not need money that much.
This is from my experience and from what I saw in other peoples lives...
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 02:05:25 PM
All time money can not buy happiness.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 12:33:00 PM
It can't.
But it makes things much easier, to focus on things to get happiness.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 12:23:35 PM
Not every time money can buy our happiness. However, for the better life, we need money.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
November 04, 2017, 12:13:28 PM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

Yes, I think so. Being happy is more psychological, many people were happy enough even they have no money. Being happy is a choice, it depends on how you perceive things,  but for most of us, having plenty of money is the solution for all problems in which they think they can truly be happy.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 04, 2017, 11:52:34 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

I don’t think money can but happiness. There are times when I don’t have money like literally, and yet I still manage to find a way to be happy. Then, if this is the case, there are things that money can’t buy.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
November 04, 2017, 08:42:40 AM

Happiness is freedom: doing whatever the fuck you want. Try to do that without money.
I am not saying you can't be happy without money, or that you are happy if you have money, but it certainly helps.

You can still do many things without money.
You can find your soul mate, love her, be happy together.
You can show your love to parents, serve your community, help others etc.
Money is necessary to meet basic living needs such as food, shelter etc. but you can't buy true love and happiness with money.
Why?
Because for love and happiness you need partner, not money.
Activity: 40
November 04, 2017, 08:20:50 AM

Happiness is freedom: doing whatever the fuck you want. Try to do that without money.
I am not saying you can't be happy without money, or that you are happy if you have money, but it certainly helps.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 07:52:48 AM
Not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
November 04, 2017, 06:55:36 AM
Happiness is not connected with money but for money you can buy everything for happiness
Activity: 139
@ArtyomZaharchuk (https://t.me/ArtyomZaharchuk)
November 04, 2017, 05:19:25 AM

cмoтpя кaк ты пoнимaeшь cчacтьe)
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
November 04, 2017, 05:16:05 AM
Money cannot buy happiness but I'd rather be sad with a Ferrari in front of my house.
Activity: 93
November 04, 2017, 03:33:26 AM
Luxury brings happiness
Money byys luxury
So money can buy happiness
This is fact in lay man's language

But reality is that happiness is short term and real happiness can be experienced by goot attitude good will courage and kindness and honesty
Activity: 182
November 04, 2017, 03:14:06 AM
Most people think that spending money on themselves will make them happier than spending it on other people.
 Yet, when researchers assess happiness before and after people spend an annual bonus.
Activity: 8
November 04, 2017, 03:03:33 AM
Happiness is a difficult word to define. Everyone possesses different perspectives of happiness from their own experience. Some people would say money can buy you happiness because they presume money could give them power, while others disagree.
Activity: 53
November 04, 2017, 12:47:33 AM
Yes, money can buy "temporary happiness" in that you will please many people with your money, and get pleasure in return. Many girls will give you the temporary happiness. But it's just a matter of time before it's all-over.
Activity: 72
November 03, 2017, 09:28:33 PM
YES , i think money can buy happiness , if you have money , you can buy a lot of things . That can make you happy with the things you buy .
You can buy everthings by materials

but you can't buy emotion from other people
Activity: 308
November 03, 2017, 09:15:46 PM
I think money can't buy everthings  including happiness but you must have so much money to buy  happiness .
If you have money , not sure you will not be happy but if you don't have money , surely you will be miserable .

Activity: 195
Merit: 103
November 03, 2017, 09:09:55 PM
Yes it can buy happiness but not the happiness that comes from your heart, it could be temporary but not memorable
Activity: 10
November 03, 2017, 07:59:35 PM
Yes money can buy happiness
have you ever seeing someone who is craying in a lamborghini ?
Pages:
Jump to: