Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 95. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 03:42:40 AM
You are asking this question in a rather biased forum but happiness can definitely be bought with money.
By using money, anyone would be able to cut corners and make their lives easier.
Think about it, what CAN'T you buy with money?
You can buy friends
You can buy someone to do projects for you
You can buy fame.
Theres always a way to use money to your advantage and make everything in life easier and everyone to like you
Activity: 42
October 09, 2017, 03:39:53 PM
Mostly all people say that money can`t buy happiness. But how we can be happy without money? I mean, all we need food and clothes and another stuff. So we need money to be happy, to live at all.
And I can`t imagine my happy life without money, I really can`t. 
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Uncensored & Anonymous Live Streaming
October 09, 2017, 01:47:53 PM
Not for those born with money. Maybe for those who have made it on their own.
Activity: 98
October 09, 2017, 12:04:23 PM
Yes but people too much worry how to earn money and they care about their jobs without money thay can do some normal life and constantly have problem so they cannot to do things that make them happy.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 10:22:12 AM
Money can buy everything but have a not bought it is happy. happy that you create can not take it to be. I wish all people be happy and I was the happiest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
October 09, 2017, 10:20:34 AM
Obviously money can't buy happiness.

But happiness varies from person to person because every person have different psychology. So meaning of happiness is different for different person. You may have had a look on someone's facebook or any social media's status that happiness is having tea with best friend or happiness is having a lot of friends.
Activity: 16
October 09, 2017, 10:11:41 AM
Often can ..mat it is not simple Undecided
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
October 09, 2017, 10:08:42 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
Of course not, money can never buy happiness, money is not everything.
happiness is a happy, happy state of the heart in a thing in our life, happiness is created when we are in a good life, happy is simple and beautiful, can not be bought by money.
Activity: 442
October 09, 2017, 09:20:39 AM
Money can buy happiness sometimes. Money can buy love too sometimes. We do need money. Money gives security. But real happiness comes from within you. I'd also like to add that if you have money and live in militancy prone areas, you will get love letters (extortion letters) from the militants.  Grin

So money cannot always buy happiness.
Activity: 105
October 09, 2017, 09:15:25 AM
Even if somebody is mislead that money can buy them happiness, they wouldn't be able to maintain it  Sad
Activity: 63
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
October 09, 2017, 09:14:44 AM
Ofcourse...... Money can buy short-term happiness))) A new car, a new clothes, a new house. They can not buy wellness, but they can help us  to be healthy.
Activity: 4
October 09, 2017, 09:01:47 AM
No, money can't buy happiness because experiencing happiness is not a plan, it is unexpected happening to us and we can be happy temporarily because of the things that they or we buy.
Activity: 140
October 09, 2017, 08:44:52 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

I think money can buy happiness, do you feel happy when you get to buy a new toy?, do you feel happy when you can buy anything that you like? I think yes. Now, if you can't buy anything? Are you happy?, if you can't buy food for your family? Does it make you happy?, I don't think so. So for me, I think money, in a way, does really buy happiness.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
October 09, 2017, 07:57:01 AM
Anything we can buy with money with the record we use for useful things, money can buy happiness if there are beggars then we give, if anyone need money we give. that is the meaning of happiness with money that is giving.
Activity: 588
October 09, 2017, 05:45:49 AM
i don't think happiness can be bought with money. You can have money and be unhappy, but it can create 'pseudo happiness' which will make you feel better
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
October 09, 2017, 04:43:31 AM
Definately NOT .
In my opinion.

Everyone has his problem. Of course in this case might not be financial problem, but others..
Think about it: you have to focus on the contest. If you are poor, you don't need enough money for basic living such as food, water, medication and stuff ; if instead you are richer ( like million dollar guy ) you can suffer another things like anxiety to appear in public, to pressure from social influence - but in my conclusion they are problem indeed.

If you compare them, they seemed ridiculous , but you have to see it individually.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
October 09, 2017, 04:37:10 AM
The generation of money might seem like it can create happyness as it is often linked with success in life, business or investments. But once the money just sits on your bank account it does nothing for you anymore. Besides it is not real happyness, rather pleasure. Real and lasting happyness is something completely else.

Activity: 112
October 09, 2017, 04:15:50 AM
For me is no, money cannot give happiness.
 If money can give happiness why there are people who has enough money and
has everything but still search for enjoyment and having no contentment and they almost try to commit suicide.
Activity: 66
October 09, 2017, 04:02:56 AM
it brings you confidence, but not happiness
Activity: 16
October 09, 2017, 03:52:58 AM
Can money buy happiness? of course most of you will say absolutely "NO" simply because that is what you know and that is what you are used to think of. But ill say, in my perspective, I also see money cant buy happiness....NOT YET AT LEAST.But time will come because of the technology that humans are continuing to pursue, TIME WILL COME THAT WE CAN BUY HAPINESS.
Pages:
Jump to: