Pages:
Author

Topic: Money-Clicker.com - CLICKER MINING GAME | PASSIVE INCOME | UP TO $1/CLICK - page 29. (Read 37698 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Why you put fake percentage in the caves !? i am sure the percentages put in caves are fake and the real ones are much lower .
I'm in the 4th cave with   60% chance for stone , 40% for copper , 25% tin and 6% bronze . as you can see there is a very little chance that i get nothing BUT , i mostly get nothing 6~7 times in 10 clicks . i assumed maybe im being unlucky . but math doesnt lie , i have counted about 50 times , and im dead sure percentage you put in the caves are FAKE and lower than what it seems .

one other thing is that i seem to get nothing 4 or 5 times in a row although the percentage is lower than stone , but i dont get Stone more than 2 times in row . there is something very fishy there .
--------------------------------------
I can confirm this , i just spend 450 energy and never gotten stone more than 2 times in a row (got 2 times in a row only 4 times) , but got "Nothing" in a row ALOT , highest was 5 times in a row .
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
Hello, next payments we're sent.
We're sorry if we kept you waiting, we have some troubles with ad services lately, but we look forward to resolve this issue quickly. Smiley
Our services still work as usual, there is no need to worry about that.
Activity: 46
hmm .. suddenly cant get captcha "correctly" ... anyone else having trouble

Edit: ok ,,, i changed to solve media captcha service and hope for a link shrink
can you add a deposit function?

Sadly, we will not going to implement a deposit function in near future.
The goal of the game is to progressively build up your progress and earnings by your own hands, from the very beginning Smiley
Activity: 24
can you add a deposit function?
Hello. A few things i want to ask.

1. add a banner to promote better your site please.
2. add a place on your site that we can see if the withdraw was already processed or still pending.

Now a Question: is the Very annoying (x4 resources) really working? or not yet?

thx for your anwser.

1. We will try do our best in that Smiley
2. That's a neat idea, we can work on it!

Yes, x4 resources is working from the very beginning. Mine up some resource just once, and you will see x4 of them in your inventory.
Activity: 69
Hello. A few things i want to ask.

1. add a banner to promote better your site please.
2. add a place on your site that we can see if the withdraw was already processed or still pending.

Now a Question: is the Very annoying (x4 resources) really working? or not yet?

thx for your anwser.
Activity: 24
Can someone post a screen where he got the withdrawn money?
All payments cleared!

Proof Smiley
Hello! Sorry for the silence lately.
We had some troubles with the hardware, but we managed to cover it up, we hope you didn't experience any major outage on the website. Smiley

All payments will be done in up to 2-3 days, we also had some troubles with advert networks, but everything is going back to normal.
We hope you will still use our service!  Grin

Will post more updates soon.
Activity: 60
was using this website a while ago, was good at that time
MPD
Activity: 9
Maybe add a option for player to choose shortlink services

This fundamentally wouldn't work because they need a variety of sources to make income from. They can only make income from so many repeated visits per day by the same person to the same site, so you need to visit them all.
I mean ignore a few services which don't work for me

Can you specify which services doesn't work for you? We can always try to help with that Smiley
After I clean my cache and cookies, everything works fine now.  anyway thanks for your notice

This fundamentally wouldn't work because they need a variety of sources to make income from. They can only make income from so many repeated visits per day by the same person to the same site, so you need to visit them all.

Can you specify which services doesn't work for you? We can always try to help with that Smiley
MPD

Activity: 25

MPD
Activity: 13
Any updates comming this week?
MPD
Too many button clicks and ADs, becomes very boring.

I'm on Starter Cave LVL 1: +1 Stone on every Stone drop-
When I enter Starter Cave, it tells me that I am in LVL 3
In store, I can purchase items for LVL 1, LV2 and LV3. For example: Level Upgrades: More XP LVL 2. But it's supposed I'm o LVL3.
Really I don't understand anything.  Grin
It would be nice if someone can clarify this a bit.

Thanks, regards

If you are Lv3 then you can move to the next cave: Copper cave
Activity: 21
Too many button clicks and ADs, becomes very boring.

I'm on Starter Cave LVL 1: +1 Stone on every Stone drop-
When I enter Starter Cave, it tells me that I am in LVL 3
In store, I can purchase items for LVL 1, LV2 and LV3. For example: Level Upgrades: More XP LVL 2. But it's supposed I'm o LVL3.
Really I don't understand anything.  Grin
It would be nice if someone can clarify this a bit.

Thanks, regards
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
This is not a typo, the chances does not sum to a total value, means you can still receive nothing from that.
Based on the data you provided:
- First you have 67% chance for getting Stone.
- If it fails, you have 25% chance for getting Copper.
- If it fails as well, you have 17% chance for getting Tin.
If you didn't receive Tin as well, you get nothing.

I hope you understand Smiley

I know you've mentioned it changes but pretty much everyone wants to at least know the formula for when you buy the drop rate increase so we can at least plug in our player level, upgrade level, etc.

It means that improving the stone drop is actually nerfing the rarer components drops? it seems very punishing from a user PoV. Shouldn't drop rate be computed with the rarer first ? (thats how most RPGs compute drops for example)

If it stays that way, we could use a "sell" button for upgrades. Also, could we know what's the relation between increased drop rate upgrades and the % drop rate in a cave. Is it a flat 1% per level ? A proportional 1% compared to the base drop value ? something more exotic? Its hard to decide whether an upgrade is interesting w/o that kind of information
Agreed. If you've upgraded stone to oblivion, even after they're going to reduce the upgrade limit, it still nerfs other minerals if it picks stone first.
I don't know if it's only me,but eachtime I level up I struggle to break even when buying energy fillups,I don't know what I'm doing wrong though,I'm upgrading the most I can.
Pages:
Jump to: