Pages:
Author

Topic: Money-Clicker.com - CLICKER MINING GAME | PASSIVE INCOME | UP TO $1/CLICK - page 33. (Read 37698 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 2
We have several problems with onlinebee.in now  Undecided we are contacting staff of the site to get this issue resolved.

As we posted above, we are currently on a bigger break until the end of the month, so the payments may be delayed by few days, we try to check the site often so don't worry about getting paid, we will pay to everyone as we always do!

Someone that ref me said he is waiting for the payment for more than 10 days... and you said delay for a few days?? Word used  "few"?? just pay the dude because alot of questions are start to be done about your site! are you guys running? just pay the dude Asap.....

We are still running and paying. Users that we question about being legit or not will wait longer for the payment because we need to check if everything is fine, and if the user cheated or not.
Give it up to two weeks, if we'll notice anything suspicious during the checking process, we will contact the user.
Besides that, everyone is getting their payments properly (with a temporary delay because of vacations).
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
We have several problems with onlinebee.in now  Undecided we are contacting staff of the site to get this issue resolved.

As we posted above, we are currently on a bigger break until the end of the month, so the payments may be delayed by few days, we try to check the site often so don't worry about getting paid, we will pay to everyone as we always do!

Someone that ref me said he is waiting for the payment for more than 10 days... and you said delay for a few days?? Word used  "few"?? just pay the dude because alot of questions are start to be done about your site! are you guys running? just pay the dude Asap.....
Activity: 16
This web has an automatic digging without plug the machine
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
@fufufuwu you most have done something because i just tried again and am able to login. Thanks !

Keeping my fingers crossed. I let you know if i encounter the same problem.

In the meantime keep up the good work and thanks for the opportunity.

Enjoy your vacation  Grin
recaptcha is killing me, please put captch me of attentiveads or solvemedia to login.

That's not good, we will look into changing the captcha to solvemedia for logging in.

Hey, i made an account yesterday, i confirmed the email.
After a few hours i tried to re login and the site told me my username does not exist.

I tried to create a new account using the same email, the system then told me my email adress is already in use. So i used the forgot password option and i recieved a mail to change password.

After changed password, i still cant login and it keep saying my name does not exist in the database.

But it does know my email ? I checked 5x, there is nothing wrong with my user name.

Please resolve the issue, i want to start using your site today !

Thanks in advance.

Username : Farfenkugel
Email : [email protected]

That is really strange, make sure that your antivirus software is not blocking anything, make sure to have Javascript and Cookies enabled, because it is necessary to make the website work properly. Try using different browsers or devices if possible. Everything on our side is OK, your account exists with the provided username and email, thus you should not have any troubles with logging in Undecided
We will look further to help you in this case, but for now stick to the suggestions posted above and message us back with the results Smiley

Hi,
I play this game science wednesday and every one on weekly top 50 have like no more than 0.1clicks/sec. What is going on? If I smash "Mine" slower (like once per minute) I will get better loot?

Nevermind,
After I saw that I'm on #8 in weekly and my avg, clicks/sec is like other, I feel free.

Up to creator or admin of site:
Well, for me now, you should add some exp incomes. Just from mining it is very long, like I have now level 7 and I need 120k exp and if my calculations are right, for level 15 I'll need over 6 millions of exp, whopping number and over 25 millions exp in total. Man, and it is only for 6th cave. What number will we see to get 200 level to get last cave Cheesy

Clicks per second are based on your total daily clicks, it is a nice addition, however we can tweak it to work more accurate.
Exp income is based on the cave you are mining in, and because of the game being a progressive clicker one, it can take some time before you will rise your level, but it will be greatly rewarded Smiley

had problem with onlinebee, captcha box didnt appear.
i got this too, you can try to wait, sometimes just wait few mins is enough or try to refresh until u see the captcha and in worst case just open money-clicker in a new tab and try to get another redirect instead this way (could not work at first time but it works after few trys, may be 2 or 3)

We have several problems with onlinebee.in now  Undecided we are contacting staff of the site to get this issue resolved.

Hello, we are sorry for not replying, we are on vacation right now until the end of the month. However we will reply now to all of the issues and we will keep updating things at least once per week, so do not worry, we are here and still paying & stable Smiley
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Yogyakarta !!!
why don't you try contact fufufuwu ..
2 days without a reply...

So today i used another email adress to create an account. I immidiately confirmed email and went back to money maker to login and it says my username is not in the database.

Who is running this clown show ?

Tried to sign up with 2 different emails and it keeps saying my username(s) are unknown.

If i dont get any reply today, be assured i will advice people not to use your site.
Activity: 279
Yogyakarta !!!
i got this too, you can try to wait, sometimes just wait few mins is enough or try to refresh until u see the captcha and in worst case just open money-clicker in a new tab and try to get another redirect instead this way (could not work at first time but it works after few trys, may be 2 or 3)

me too .. it really annoying ..

thx for the info .. it really helpfull
Hey, i made an account yesterday, i confirmed the email.
After a few hours i tried to re login and the site told me my username does not exist.

I tried to create a new account using the same email, the system then told me my email adress is already in use. So i used the forgot password option and i recieved a mail to change password.

After changed password, i still cant login and it keep saying my name does not exist in the database.

But it does know my email ? I checked 5x, there is nothing wrong with my user name.

Please resolve the issue, i want to start using your site today !

Thanks in advance.

Username : Farfenkugel
Email : [email protected]
Activity: 40
Activity: 13
Hi,
I play this game science wednesday and every one on weekly top 50 have like no more than 0.1clicks/sec. What is going on? If I smash "Mine" slower (like once per minute) I will get better loot?

Nevermind,
After I saw that I'm on #8 in weekly and my avg, clicks/sec is like other, I feel free.

Up to creator or admin of site:
Well, for me now, you should add some exp incomes. Just from mining it is very long, like I have now level 7 and I need 120k exp and if my calculations are right, for level 15 I'll need over 6 millions of exp, whopping number and over 25 millions exp in total. Man, and it is only for 6th cave. What number will we see to get 200 level to get last cave Cheesy
Activity: 308
Hello,
For those who didn't join this yet or if you just try this game and you are curious, i shared few Stats of this Virtual Mining Game :
https://www.wibudincome.net/reviewonmoneyclicker
(Scroll Down to see the screenshots)
Activity: 46
hi, new to this one ... im considering upgrading CPU miner to lvl 4 , just curious how many MCC per 100 Hashes will it be ? Im at lvl 3 its 0.1 per 100 Hashes
Activity: 308
Activity: 15
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
recaptcha is killing me, please put captch me of attentiveads or solvemedia to login.
Activity: 41
Awesome game i like, im level 3 continue the nice work, i think need add pickaxes and a lot of things, is fun Cheesy
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
i suggest madurls and luckybit.io shorteners
Activity: 147
Pages:
Jump to: