Pages:
Author

Topic: Money-Clicker.com - CLICKER MINING GAME | PASSIVE INCOME | UP TO $1/CLICK - page 30. (Read 37698 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
This is not a typo, the chances does not sum to a total value, means you can still receive nothing from that.
Based on the data you provided:
- First you have 67% chance for getting Stone.
- If it fails, you have 25% chance for getting Copper.
- If it fails as well, you have 17% chance for getting Tin.
If you didn't receive Tin as well, you get nothing.

I hope you understand Smiley

I know you've mentioned it changes but pretty much everyone wants to at least know the formula for when you buy the drop rate increase so we can at least plug in our player level, upgrade level, etc.

It means that improving the stone drop is actually nerfing the rarer components drops? it seems very punishing from a user PoV. Shouldn't drop rate be computed with the rarer first ? (thats how most RPGs compute drops for example)

If it stays that way, we could use a "sell" button for upgrades. Also, could we know what's the relation between increased drop rate upgrades and the % drop rate in a cave. Is it a flat 1% per level ? A proportional 1% compared to the base drop value ? something more exotic? Its hard to decide whether an upgrade is interesting w/o that kind of information
Agreed. If you've upgraded stone to oblivion, even after they're going to reduce the upgrade limit, it still nerfs other minerals if it picks stone first.
Activity: 308
I am at the third cave. It shows that I have 67% chance dropping Stone, 25% chance Copper and 17% chance dropping Tin . 67 + 25 + 17 = 109%  But sometimes  I still received nothing . That's so weird. Maybe a typo, 57% Stone?
How you can calculate probability like this o_O ? "67 + 25 + 17 = 109%" this is not the good formula to calculate probability Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I am at the third cave. It shows that I have 67% chance dropping Stone, 25% chance Copper and 17% chance dropping Tin . 67 + 25 + 17 = 109%  But sometimes  I still received nothing . That's so weird. Maybe a typo, 57% Stone?

This is not a typo, the chances does not sum to a total value, means you can still receive nothing from that.

It means that improving the stone drop is actually nerfing the rarer components drops? it seems very punishing from a user PoV. Shouldn't drop rate be computed with the rarer first ? (thats how most RPGs compute drops for example)

If it stays that way, we could use a "sell" button for upgrades. Also, could we know what's the relation between increased drop rate upgrades and the % drop rate in a cave. Is it a flat 1% per level ? A proportional 1% compared to the base drop value ? something more exotic? Its hard to decide whether an upgrade is interesting w/o that kind of information
Activity: 319
Merit: 2

MPD
Activity: 9
Activity: 308
Here 2 easy improvements for money-clicker :
1. Add a choice between recaptcha ans solvemedia at login page.
2. For Offline Miners Add Tabs for each Offline Miner Ressources. i think it should be better than scroll down again and again.
i think it will really be appreciated by members Smiley

Regards
Have you set Anoying Adverts in options? I'll give you 4x resources per click. You should upgrade price and drops. You have level 6 and 3 stone per click, that's too low
Yes,of course I have already done annoying ads.
I'm at third cave,Tin cave level 6,almost level 7.My upgrades for this specific one is level 3 Copper and level 6 Tin.For drops,I only have level 3 Stone and level 2 Tin.100 energy cost me 227MCC and get me only about 150-200 MCC so yeah,I have to wait each time a while before I can buy another one especially when broke.What do you think I have to upgrade to fix it?

Have you tried any of the upgrades from the Mine Resources tab. The ones specific to that cave? They multiply with any permanent upgrades you have.
Nope,I think that's from where the problem is coming.I totally forgot about ugrading them.I managed to level up Stone to level 4,let's see if I'll break even this time.Thanks for reminding me.
Edit:I finally broke even,thank you very much.It's a bit unfortunate that the upgrade only apply to 1 mine,I think sometimes if you managed to upgrade a lot in 1 cave,it will be better to keep working on it even if you unlocked a new cave

Ya I'm on Bronze cave (#4) atm and I upgraded 12/4/2/3 on that one alone, plus all thee reasonably priced upgrades for those minerals in general.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
Have you set Anoying Adverts in options? I'll give you 4x resources per click. You should upgrade price and drops. You have level 6 and 3 stone per click, that's too low
Yes,of course I have already done annoying ads.
I'm at third cave,Tin cave level 6,almost level 7.My upgrades for this specific one is level 3 Copper and level 6 Tin.For drops,I only have level 3 Stone and level 2 Tin.100 energy cost me 227MCC and get me only about 150-200 MCC so yeah,I have to wait each time a while before I can buy another one especially when broke.What do you think I have to upgrade to fix it?

Have you tried any of the upgrades from the Mine Resources tab. The ones specific to that cave? They multiply with any permanent upgrades you have.
Nope,I think that's from where the problem is coming.I totally forgot about ugrading them.I managed to level up Stone to level 4,let's see if I'll break even this time.Thanks for reminding me.
Edit:I finally broke even,thank you very much.It's a bit unfortunate that the upgrade only apply to 1 mine,I think sometimes if you managed to upgrade a lot in 1 cave,it will be better to keep working on it even if you unlocked a new cave

Activity: 13

Very weird,I don't even manage to get enough MCCs per fillup to breakeven with the costs.Admin can you look into this please? Username:Aveatrex I'm pretty sure that high level players didn't wait for their energy to fill up to rush levels but they used constantly energy fillups breaking even.

It probably has to do with what upgrades you're investing in. What mine are you in and what upgrades do you have?
Hello, small suggestions to improve your game :

- a "sell" button for offline miners (or a "destroy" one is enough)
- not reload the page when you claim for an offline miner since it makes it a pain to claim the ones you have when you have to scroll from the start of the page each time
- a "claim all" button for offline miners
- more info about what items in the store does : when an item increase a value, say by how much or what would be the result after the purchase

Cheers

1. Yes, please. Even if it's like 50% the original value, I don't want to scroll past some random miners.
2. On that note, don't reload the page when selling inventory or buying from the store, or clicking the mine button.
3. Same with inventory, sell all
4. The devs have mentioned before that it's difficult to say how much something will increase by, but this should still be completely possible if you simply plug in whatever formula you're using in the first place. Would help a lot.
Agreed with all of these.
Offline miners all of them have the same ratio? X Material/24 hours? So buying a Red Diamond miner will bring me 1$ per day autopilot? and the breakeven would be after 100 days and then pure profit.Seems very good for a faucet honestly.
So,buying energy fillups to rush levels are supposed to bring back the MCCs spent for the energy + a little profit or nope?

I can currently spend about 5k for 500 energy fillup and earn ~14300 MCC with that 500 energy, so ya 9300 profit or so.
Very weird,I don't even manage to get enough MCCs per fillup to breakeven with the costs.Admin can you look into this please? Username:Aveatrex I'm pretty sure that high level players didn't wait for their energy to fill up to rush levels but they used constantly energy fillups breaking even.

- not reload the page when you claim for an offline miner since it makes it a pain to claim the ones you have when you have to scroll from the start of the page each time
- more info about what items in the store does : when an item increase a value, say by how much or what would be the result after the purchase

Cheers

1. Yes, please. Even if it's like 50% the original value, I don't want to scroll past some random miners.
2. On that note, don't reload the page when selling inventory or buying from the store, or clicking the mine button.
4. The devs have mentioned before that it's difficult to say how much something will increase by, but this should still be completely possible if you simply plug in whatever formula you're using in the first place. Would help a lot.
Offline miners all of them have the same ratio? X Material/24 hours? So buying a Red Diamond miner will bring me 1$ per day autopilot? and the breakeven would be after 100 days and then pure profit.Seems very good for a faucet honestly.
So,buying energy fillups to rush levels are supposed to bring back the MCCs spent for the enrgy + a little profit or nope?

I can currently spend about 5k for 500 energy fillup and earn ~14300 MCC with that 500 energy, so ya 9300 profit or so.

Cheers

So,buying energy fillups to rush levels are supposed to bring back the MCCs spent for the enrgy + a little profit or nope?

Cheers

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

Cheers
Hello! Could you add some reward for passing the Commercial Break. I 'm a human, not bot and I hate doing it for nothing

Btw, linkshrink and adfly do not work anymore. Please check it out

Both of those work perfectly fine for me. The reward for passing commercial break is going back to mine?
MPD
Activity: 9
Hello! Could you add some reward for passing the Commercial Break. I 'm a human, not bot and I hate doing it for nothing

Btw, linkshrink and adfly do not work anymore. Please check it out
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
Alright.
I have a suggestion if you allow,it's to add offerwalls and a faucet to backup the funds you'll be using to pay for advanced users in the mining game,as the majority of progressive long term profit games like yours,there is always other means to earn to backup the funds and in addition to that I'm pretty sure a lot of people would be attracted to the game because of this.

We don't know if offerwalls is a good idea, though we could add it as an additional source of income for the game. You the players decide Smiley

Yeah maybe you are right.One quick question,anything changed between today and yesterday?Because yesterday,buying the 100 energy filup and mining ressources with it always given me a profit,but today strangely it always result in a loss even if I upgraded some drops and values  Huh

Nothing has changed yet, we will inform about the update!
Pages:
Jump to: