Pages:
Author

Topic: Monthly income and Bank account statement for a KYC - page 4. (Read 633 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
I don't work with any currencies that require this anymore at all. It defies the whole point of the crypto world in my opinion.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
Just recently I saw an ICO that asking a monthly income and bank account statement for a KYC. It's said on their KYC form that it is important for them to know the financial capacity of their token holders or buyers.
What can you say about this requirements?
Somebody here did it before?

I'll leave ICO program if they want information like this, that is private and only me need to know. That rules is a joke, ID is enough to show who we are but if monthly income and bank account statement it's look like criminal ( sorry ). Could you tell me which one the ICO, I want to know what is on there mind. Up to you but for me is too much.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
The fact that they require an extract from the bank or a check is not news, but it requires information about your income - this is too much. No wonder users are indignant about KYC.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
If u are not invest yr own money into the project, why do they ask for a KYC, is it a neccessirly thing?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Protect yout identity and your informations with these people,because they are surely going to steal your credentials so that they can easily ask the bank's informations about you,do not let anyone to get into your informations espeically those critical informations like bank accounts be alert and vigillant so that you wont lose anything in the future.
Activity: 182
That might be a scam,no ICOs should require these bank statements because if they wan to assure the identities of the participants ID and some billing statement is enough but bank account statements? WTF? are you kidding me? they could have use it to stole your identities or sell in in the darkweb because a lot of people needs these informations.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Just recently I saw an ICO that asking a monthly income and bank account statement for a KYC. It's said on their KYC form that it is important for them to know the financial capacity of their token holders or buyers.

It looks like you are saying seriously, but in this case I do not think that it is necessary. What this group requesting is totally suspicious. So i think such kind of ICO is not safe to take part.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
Do not trust anyone regarding your IDs and bank accounts,these people are trying to get your informations so that it can be sold to the darkweb,always be vigillant these people can do anything that they want with your informations.Do not trust anyone but yourself,ICOs doesnt need KYC especially when the ICO is based outside the U.S.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

I think there is nothing unusual in the information requested. This is a standard situation aimed at combating money laundering. If you are interested in working with that particular service then give the data required.
But you can avoid this ICO.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
If you big investor then you must use KYC but only in trusted ICO. KYC is profitable for two sides because for investors it saving their rights to sendback.

KYC is just an information, there is no profit on it.  If you mean both side will benefit on it, well is not all the time. KYC can be use to steal your identity and asking a bank statement is too much for a KYC.   
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

I think that kind of request is too absurd for managers to ask. Why on earth should you should you show your financial statement to a total stranger. This is quite unbelievable. It's a blatant nonsense.
The reason was some projects are applied the different standard to the investors. Those projects are asking about the monthly income just to avoid a little shrimp to participate in the ico because they know the majority of them will put all of their lives in the ico. I meant about they are investing their lives in the ico. I just understand that to give filters to the potential investors.
Activity: 315
It seems baseless to hear this. I have never seen this happening to anyone.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

I think that kind of request is too absurd for managers to ask. Why on earth should you should you show your financial statement to a total stranger. This is quite unbelievable. It's a blatant nonsense.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
what kind of project mate that need monthly income and Bank accoint statement for KYC ?
this is unbelieveable, and i think this is some kind of brokerage project ?
anyway would you like to show me what the project is ?
thank you

Their project is all about  Monetizing sports and health data via Blockchain.
I have quick look on their white paper. Seems its all about tracking your health activities using health apps. 
Activity: 161

Never ever give your bank account statement for KYC because they can use it in illegal activities. Better buy altcoin or token after the coin is added in an exchanges, sometimes you can buy lower than ICO price and you don't have to worry that your personal papers are being compromise.
Activity: 186
What a scam,do not let anyone to get your informations especially your personal informations and bank accounts,these people are abusing the KYC verifications to get information from the people who might know what could happen when these people are starting selling your informations in the darkweb,indeed some of the people know already that their IDs were sold in the deepweb and you cant do anything about it because these people are doing their best to get more money from your informations.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12

Do not give your account informations and your IDs to these people because you wont know when will these people will sell your informations in the darkweb,it is better to be safe than sorry when it happened.I personally not going to participate with these ICOs if they will require my personal informations because it might be use to anything online.
Activity: 179

Never apply those kiddish airdrops or ICOs where they ask for your personal confidential details.

I had joined before and i submit the form with kyc because if not then i will lose money so i force myself to do it.
But in the form i never found something like monthly income statement because i only submit my identity and thats it.
Activity: 475
Presale is live!
That is the craziest kyc I have ever read. I wouldn't touch even with a stick to that kind of ico.
Kyc process might be annoying but its overall good. But thing you suggested is definition of TOO MUCH.
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
what kind of project mate that need monthly income and Bank accoint statement for KYC ?
this is unbelieveable, and i think this is some kind of brokerage project ?
anyway would you like to show me what the project is ?
thank you
Pages:
Jump to: