Pages:
Author

Topic: Monthly income and Bank account statement for a KYC - page 5. (Read 631 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
If you big investor then you must use KYC but only in trusted ICO. KYC is profitable for two sides because for investors it saving their rights to sendback.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

Can you pm me the info.  Would also like to know more.

BR
Doug

PM sent
[/quote]

Thanks. What I would do is send them the same form.  If they are happy to fill it out for you then by all means.  I think it’s funny Kyc is one way.  Customers are the ones doing wrong.  This cracks me up a bit

Maybe it’s time we as consumers start our own kyb (know your bank). See who all they deal with on a day to day basis.  I bet this info would floor some people.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
Just recently I saw an ICO that asking a monthly income and bank account statement for a KYC. It's said on their KYC form that it is important for them to know the financial capacity of their token holders or buyers.
What can you say about this requirements?
Somebody here did it before?

i dont think its needed to tell to them how muvh we earn monthly, i dont see any reason why they need it , KYC is enough so dont add other strange thing that you want to know. If i see this kind of ICO wanting to know our monthly income i will  surely not invest  any penny. We can see many project now that need investors without asking any personal thing .
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Just recently I saw an ICO that asking a monthly income and bank account statement for a KYC. It's said on their KYC form that it is important for them to know the financial capacity of their token holders or buyers.

Giving information to an ICO KYC is normal but asking like this that they need your financial capacity and bank statement is too much.  It could be they want to make it sure that you are financially stable just in case the token fails or they don't want to engage in an illegal source of money.

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

Do you have a link to that ico? Actions like that must be shamed to hell and no one should invest in such an ico, sending your documents is bad enough and now they want to know how much you earn? You might as well give them your money and tell them to never giving it back, that seems like a scam and as a way to become a target for hackers and scammers.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I hope you are kidding, this seems to me completely crazy, more over that it seems to me a malicious way to know your financial power just to understand how much they can steal from you!
Can you publish the site of this ICO, just to check?

I'm not kidding dude. It's true. I just refrained of sharing the link. Though the project is not private but I think I'm not in the position to divulge it here.
I might accused of marketing sabotage. 

Can you pm me the info.  Would also like to know more.

BR
Doug
[/quote]

PM sent
I hope you are kidding, this seems to me completely crazy, more over that it seems to me a malicious way to know your financial power just to understand how much they can steal from you!
It's okay to publish it here? I might violate something.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I feel this is a joke but if this is true, the time to result to coin ming should please come back, people need to go back to crypto mine instead of these influx of useless ICOs asking for more than they required, I have said I won't be investing in any projects asking for more than it is neccessary, because most of these project are abusing our privacy
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Which ICO is this? Does not seem serious. No KYC requires you to tell them your income. Thats crossing a big line in regards to privacy.
That requirement has disturbed someone's privacy, as far as I know there are no projects that require such a requirement. I agree with you, that it has violated the privacy limit and I will not trust such a project.

If the op understands with kyc, then in kyc there is no requirement that requires us to provide financial status.
I'm afraid there will be other strange requests that they want.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112

KYC or Know You Client is used to, you guessed it, know or identify the identity of your client. That is why requirements are mostly.

• Passport
  • Voter's ID
  • Driving License

And I think it must not be to know your financial status. But maybe for large private investors or proposed directors, then that can't be KYC.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

Yes i see some icos are looking for the potential investors just like those are having monthly income more than $10000. Kodak one is the ico that also applied KYC which asked monthly income as a requirement.
But can you tell me about what ico that applies that requirements?

I will never do that because there is a lot of other ico that doesn't require the participants to write their monthly income to participate in the ico. KYC is going crazy right now.

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

Almost every second ICO now is requiring KYC and Income source to buy tokens. Usually for amounts over 5-10-15K.

If you are OK sharing your information with random team, using a unknown third party provider for KYC verification, go.
I'm not. I'm avoiding all KYC ICO's as they are corrupting the idea of crypto-currencies.

until now I still do not understand what is meant by the kyc, is there anyone can explain it to me.?

Google is your friend... What is KYC?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_your_customer
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
until now I still do not understand what is meant by the kyc, is there anyone can explain it to me.?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

Please add more details. I know that some separate KYC services require such information. For example, if you make KYC through Bitcoinsuisse they will ask to put your salary income in several gradations (ranges), but they do not ask exact financial numbers of your salary. They do it AML check. But if its unknown service that asks your monthly income - it's quite strange. So be carefull.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

So ignore those projects looking to know the KYC for investing the ICO projects. If everyone started ignore them none of the company will then ask to launch the ICO. For their earning purpose only they are creating the altcoin in the market with the best project idea if they have.
I believe the projects looking for KYC details from the Illuminaties side people and grabbing the real name of the investors on bitcoin and alts. Please all be anonymous in the market. Don't rip off your face.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
I do not agree with the KYC system applied to a bounty, because the KYC system is requesting personal data. While the cryptocurrency system is anonymous based. So obviously the opposite between the KYC system with Cryptocurrency system.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Haven't seen any ICO do this before. That's just a bit too much information to reveal. The basic KYC alone is hard to digest, considering part of the reason why people use cryptocurrencies is because of its anonymity.
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
Can you post the name here? Because it wouldn't be right to say anthing without knowing details.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Something new) I think it's definitely scammers. It impudence request such data, do not send anything to them.
Pages:
Jump to: