Pages:
Author

Topic: Monthly income and Bank account statement for a KYC - page 6. (Read 631 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Which ICO is this? Does not seem serious. No KYC requires you to tell them your income. Thats crossing a big line in regards to privacy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Just recently I saw an ICO that asking a monthly income and bank account statement for a KYC. It's said on their KYC form that it is important for them to know the financial capacity of their token holders or buyers.
What can you say about this requirements?
Somebody here did it before?

Never apply those kiddish airdrops or ICOs where they ask for your personal confidential details.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I think it is basically clueless for an ICO to request such personal documents
I’m investing in your ICO with my etherum/ BTC so it has nothing to do

I have to verify such claims too
Can you please post the link ??
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
Just recently I saw an ICO that asking a monthly income and bank account statement for a KYC. It's said on their KYC form that it is important for them to know the financial capacity of their token holders or buyers.

Can you pm me the info.  Would also like to know more.

BR
Doug
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
I hope you are kidding, this seems to me completely crazy, more over that it seems to me a malicious way to know your financial power just to understand how much they can steal from you!
Can you publish the site of this ICO, just to check?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: