Pages:
Author

Topic: MooCoin beta. 500 invites available. Looking for feedback on this new project. - page 3. (Read 4886 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
version 31.0.1650.63

after clearing cache same problem.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Do you moo?
I do not only have a negative balance (I know were that is comming from Wink )
but the site shows as "mirror image"  strange bug...

edit: I did not create a new game...

Same thing happening to me on Chrome

Strange.  Can you check your Chrome version for me?  And perhaps try clearing your cache?  But make sure you don't lose your url.

Thanks!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

http://i.imgur.com/zM55htC.png

Same thing happening to me on Chrome
legendary

Do you moo?
Actually...

I discovered accidently that when you click multiple times on "submit answer" you receive the multiple of payouts at once.
My brother said that he has a program called slickbot that can auto click a button.

So the system goes like this:
1) Find the correct answer manually
2) start the program ((his default setting was 10000 clicks)
3) refresh the page when it "flips" (black page)
4) receive payout

He tested it and it resulted in payouts of 75 up to 350 uBTC Wink
I tested it also a few times Wink
And he probably told his friends...

The solution is just to impose a maximum of maybe 1 payout in a minute. Problem solved.
(because you sill need to finish the captcha manually. And the "time window" for the 1000 clicks to occur is just a few seconds)

I do not want to be a jerk and want to help your project, so I tell you this Smiley

Thanks for letting us know.  We're moving away from SweetCaptcha.  They just have too many problems for something like a faucet.  We'll have a new captcha up later today.

I appreciate you giving the details on what was happening.  It helped us understand what was happening.
legendary
Actually...

I discovered accidently that when you click multiple times on "submit answer" you receive the multiple of payouts at once.
My brother said that he has a program called slickbot that can auto click a button.

So the system goes like this:
1) Find the correct answer manually
2) start the program ((his default setting was 10000 clicks)
3) refresh the page when it "flips" (black page)
4) receive payout

He tested it and it resulted in payouts of 75 up to 350 uBTC Wink
I tested it also a few times Wink
And he probably told his friends...

The solution is just to impose a maximum of maybe 1 payout in a minute. Problem solved.
(because you sill need to finish the captcha manually. And the "time window" for the 1000 clicks to occur is just a few seconds)

I do not want to be a jerk and want to help your project, so I tell you this Smiley

Do you moo?
I really suggest you to limmit the get free bitcoins to a certain ammount.
like primedice does. If your balance is over a certain quantity, you can't ask for more free bitcoins.
Otherwise, making a bot for that captcha is not really that hard and the ammount of bitocoin you give might be tempting to make a bot for it.

We already have a couple of captcha bots running the faucet, but we have a few server-side limits in place that make sure that no one is going to get rich by creating a bot.  This is something that we know contributes to a negative customer experience for those players who don't abuse the site.  We're all over it  Smiley

Thanks!
Do you moo?
great!

Will all the balances become availible when you launch officially, or is this "playing money"? Smiley

Damn you are using that anti bot thingy Tongue We will not get rich... Tongue

Hi,
Undecided about the balances carrying forward to the real launch, but we will definitely have something special lined up for the folks who helped during the beta.

The captcha (anti-bot image) isn't as effective as we had hoped.  There are already a couple of bots on the site that are funneling off the faucet and collecting btc.  We're going to move to a different captcha soon.  Too bad, really.  We wanted to keep a simple, fun captcha in place but we can't let folks abuse it.

You can still get rich - if you deposit $1 (about .001 btc) and win 15 games in a row, you'll be a millionaire.  That's what excites us about MooCoin...in each game, someone wins!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I really suggest you to limmit the get free bitcoins to a certain ammount.
like primedice does. If your balance is over a certain quantity, you can't ask for more free bitcoins.
Otherwise, making a bot for that captcha is not really that hard and the ammount of bitocoin you give might be tempting to make a bot for it.
legendary
great!

Will all the balances become availible when you launch officially, or is this "playing money"? Smiley

Damn you are using that anti bot thingy Tongue We will not get rich... Tongue
Do you moo?
Game doesn't seem to be working:

It's stuck on that page and I can't even make a wager.
Hmm, I am using OSX 10.9 with firefox and can't seem to make a move on either of the paper, rock or scissors. I have BTC there for the free captchas. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem?
I can't get it working. It tells me to make my move but none of the buttons do anything, also I seem to be already matched with an opponent and "Create new game" is disabled.

Hey folks,
These issues have been fixed.  FireFox is now supported.

Thanks!
The MooCoin Team
Do you moo?

Thank you.   A couple of folks have pointed out that things are getting stuck on Firefox.   
We're on it!
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Do you moo?
I'd love the development feature, however, you may want to reconsider the profit split.

I'd love the development feature, however, you may want to reconsider the profit split.

I'm curious what you would recommend.  We've thought a lot about this and feel that an 80/20 split fairly compensates both parties.
Developers don't have to deal with servers, blockchain integration, security, moving BTC, databases, etc.  They only have to handle game logic and UI.

What do others think?

Thanks,
The MooCoin Team
Do you moo?
i'm interested in creating games.. does it have to be paper, rock, scissors esque?  I was thinking about making multiplayer games using impact.js, node.js, socket.io, and HTML5 to create real time multiplayer games that would be cross-device compatible.  Would this be doable on your platform?

At first, we're targeting games that are:
- Quick:  We don't want people to be playing chess for 10 minutes and risk having to leave halfway through, etc.  At lest not at first...
- Mostly luck with an element of strategy:  Low barrier of entry for beginners, but a strategic "hook" that lets people feel in control of the outcome.

You're perfect on the tech stack, though.  MooCoin is built on node.js, html5, and socket.io.
Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
Hmm, I am using OSX 10.9 with firefox and can't seem to make a move on either of the paper, rock or scissors. I have BTC there for the free captchas. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem?
Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
Very nice. Twitter bootstrap? I'll try and break it for you and submit my feedback Grin
Activity: 141

Activity: 182
Activity: 217
i'm interested in creating games.. does it have to be paper, rock, scissors esque?  I was thinking about making multiplayer games using impact.js, node.js, socket.io, and HTML5 to create real time multiplayer games that would be cross-device compatible.  Would this be doable on your platform?

Pages:
Jump to: