Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 built in 2013 with the future in mind - page 7. (Read 7412 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Would anyone be interested in selling some MoonCoin for BTC, LTC, ETH, FJC or another crypto?

I know there are some exchanges, but they are either hacked, trading pairs that are not useful or require irksome KYC.

I'm looking to buy around 50 million and could pay the crypto equivalent of $200. Anyone interested?  Smiley

Activity: 207
Merit: 32
"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via" Seneca _
Hi all Moon Bros, for personal reasons I just managed to send my form to altilly JUST TODAY. I had been traveling for weeks, I would not be able to fill the form with all the appropriate information because information related to crypto I leave exclusively on my desktop for security reasons. I only have coins in the list of saved coins. Please if anyone involved with Moon has direct contact with someone from Team Altilly please do not leave me out of the refund because of my delay.
Good afternoon. Also, I have sent the form to Altilly Support. So, I am waiting their news. I wish you the best !

Good morning Greek Bro, the problem has been solved, altilly very professional. I was desperate because I was unable to do the form on time and so I sent a message to several people and posted it in several places. Altilly team already talked to me and explained that I will participate in the refund and now I am relax in the situation, thank you very much for your attention, I hope that 2021 is a great year for Mooncoin
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
To The Moon !
Hi all Moon Bros, for personal reasons I just managed to send my form to altilly JUST TODAY. I had been traveling for weeks, I would not be able to fill the form with all the appropriate information because information related to crypto I leave exclusively on my desktop for security reasons. I only have coins in the list of saved coins. Please if anyone involved with Moon has direct contact with someone from Team Altilly please do not leave me out of the refund because of my delay.
Good afternoon. Also, I have sent the form to Altilly Support. So, I am waiting their news. I wish you the best !
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat
Apparently the team had some good reason to stop working in relation to promotional activities regarding the mooncoin project, because the work was planned for 8 weeks, and stopped a week later. The fact is that no one has been responding to Bounty detective inquiries regarding the terms of reward for a long time.
I think that there are quite reliable exchanges in the cryptocurrency market that provide a high level of security for all users. Can You Pay Attention to Binance? In addition, if this situation gets more complicated, how will the Swap Moon bro, which is scheduled after the sale on February 28, 2021, go?
To The Moon !
I wish to everyone Happy New Year ! Also, I wish a better year for Moon and this community.
Activity: 576
Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park
Hello All,

I have been a fan of Moon Coin for many years in its rocky path and hope it goes back to being a strong going coin.  It is a good project and needs a good team at the helm.

Happy New Year!!

Cheers,
Waya
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
Apparently the team had some good reason to stop working in relation to promotional activities regarding the mooncoin project, because the work was planned for 8 weeks, and stopped a week later. The fact is that no one has been responding to Bounty detective inquiries regarding the terms of reward for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
which at the moment we don't see Mooncoin in any credible exchange

that hurts...

or are we talking about different mooncoins ?
Hi all Moon Bros, after the recent attack on altilly, Mooncoin needs some reliable exchange, which at the moment we don't see Mooncoin in any credible exchange. If not, Mooncoin will be left out of altfest 2021, the exchanges where Moon is currently available do not inspire 0% confidence and credibility.

I will request my refund for altilly in Moon, besides being faster I would never sell Moon at a price of 0.03SAT, even though BTC is at record price.

Thanks for listening
To The Moon !
Cryptos are in a bull market. So, I am waiting the news from the Developers and from someone else also...
To The Moon !
I see an increase of  transactions number today. I hope that something good is happen.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Interesting and good news MoonCoin price is rising. Found you on WorldCoinIndex
Activity: 287
Merit: 159
Guys if I were in your place, then most likely I would try to come up with a different name for my project. Everything regarding flights to the moon is now very negatively perceived by people. A large number of people lost a lot of money on projects whose name has "moon" , so I would once again think about whether it is worth investing in such a project)

Oh, this poor topic yet again.

No one is considering changing the name of mooncoin, doing so would ruin the coin.  But then again, maybe that is the ulterior motive here in mentioning this topic: to ruin mooncoin.  I'd suspect that this poster is just a troll from some other coin that isn't doing so well, and wishes to tank mooncoin, so I'm reading some jealousy here.

About 6 years ago someone did a small survey of alt-coin names, and the effects of a name on the coin.  The results were interesting in that "moon" came out on top.  That is, mooncoin is the best name for a coin, within that survey of coins.

https://archive.is/WTu0I

Therefore, if someone decides to be cheeky and change the name of this coin to something else, I'd wager that someone else out there is just waiting for that to happen to then take the opportunity and snatch the name of mooncoin for themselves.

To The Moon !
in my windows wallet i have no receiving address its not synced up yet do i have to wait until its synced to get a receiving address Huh im a noob can anyone help thanks.
Which wallet do you use ? I mean the edition. 

Mooncoin Core Wallet v0.17.1.0 is the one i got thanks.
Yes, you need to wait the completion of synchronization with network.
Activity: 123
in my windows wallet i have no receiving address its not synced up yet do i have to wait until its synced to get a receiving address Huh im a noob can anyone help thanks.

To The Moon !
Activity: 56
Good morning. The hosting fee (for the next year) about Mooncoin Explorer (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/#) has been paid by  one of the most known Moon's supporters : Agswinner. I want to say a big thank you about it !

Thanks to Agswinner and the old supporters of this historic coin!
Pages:
Jump to: