Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 built in 2013 with the future in mind - page 9. (Read 7405 times)

legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
Mooncoin Folgory exchange wallet is back online  Grin

https://folgory.com/
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Unfortunately is not doing good in the market
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/mooncoin you should link it in the old thread if this is an old coin those old members who are listed in your thread might support this again provided that it is still relevant today as it was when it is starting.

Same thing came in my mind. It was launched in 2013 and 7 years after price is at  $0.00000771 when btc was over 9k$. Seven years is a long time, it must have some adequate value by now.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
Guys if I were in your place, then most likely I would try to come up with a different name for my project. Everything regarding flights to the moon is now very negatively perceived by people. A large number of people lost a lot of money on projects whose name has "moon" , so I would once again think about whether it is worth investing in such a project)
No it's not the new moon tagline projects, This is an old project. You can read the project info. Also, this project doesn't offer ICO or investment, They are offering mining to earn some Mooncoin.  Please refer to the photo, They do have a market since 2014.

Am I thinking why do Mooncoin create a new ann thread?  They do have existing Ann threads..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moon-mooncoin-move-to-a-new-thread-1733963
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmoon-mooncoin-you-know-where-its-headed-kgw-exploit-fixed-432014-389403
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Guys if I were in your place, then most likely I would try to come up with a different name for my project. Everything regarding flights to the moon is now very negatively perceived by people. A large number of people lost a lot of money on projects whose name has "moon" , so I would once again think about whether it is worth investing in such a project)
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
hmm ... this is actually quite unstable. for every 100,000 blocks processed the reward will be reduced and I don't like this. Our profits will be greatly reduced or sometimes we will go bankrupt. Actually your idea is quite good but it only applies to famous coins and wishing to buy it a lot. But moon coin really does not have a good community and very few people know about it. the liquidity is very low and you also reduce the reward per 100000 blocks, this is not an attractive deal for me. Hope you read it and understand my advice.
Good afternoon. I believe that the decision about the to reduce of reward was right. Also, the community had agreed about it.

If an agreement has been agreed by many parties, then some people must follow the rules to see the progress that will be made by the team. Keep spirit.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
To The Moon !
hmm ... this is actually quite unstable. for every 100,000 blocks processed the reward will be reduced and I don't like this. Our profits will be greatly reduced or sometimes we will go bankrupt. Actually your idea is quite good but it only applies to famous coins and wishing to buy it a lot. But moon coin really does not have a good community and very few people know about it. the liquidity is very low and you also reduce the reward per 100000 blocks, this is not an attractive deal for me. Hope you read it and understand my advice.
Good afternoon. I believe that the decision about the to reduce of reward was right. Also, the community had agreed about it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
Activity: 37
Merit: 4
Do you have an application for iOS or still on the testing phase?
Activity: 728
Merit: 19

http://blockmasters.co

We've added Mooncoin to our multi-pool @ http://BlockMasters.co! Only 0.25% Fee's!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for Mooncoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u MCFay6cbUGVqmXAfdBKZjAGoaUdYxSqo3U -p c=MOON

To mine only this coin use mc=MOON.  You can also only mine this coin and get paid in another coin by using c=BTC,mc=MOON as your password.
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=MOON,mc=MOON

Example Config Below to mine Mooncoin & convert into BTC
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

We also allow party & solo mining!  Please add m=SOLO or m=PARTY.partypassword to your password in your config file!

Join our discord at https://discordapp.com/invite/RNnVAB4
Activity: 421
Merit: 97
You guys need marketing and branding ...

PUT THAT FORBES IN EVIDENCE

You come after DogeCoin in that comparison so you're good. Good luck with the project
Activity: 131
Why the new thread?  Our original thread was just fine for a coin that isn't doing anything.  Can't believe I happened to find this buy chance. 
WATANABE
This is not a new project, just a new Ann.

If this is just a new thread, what happens to the project? do you still have big hopes? whether this project will continue to grow and provide hope for something big for everyone.
Yeah this is their new thread, but project is already running since 2013 ago, it just this time they will comeback to live again with new ann after some month without discussion in their old thread. I'm sure such old project isn't easy to die althought the market volume is so low.

Thank you for the response and link on the old thread of this project. it seems like they will do something new even though this new thread is not so much talked about.
glad to see mooncoin being active again in this forum and old projects like this will be greatly appreciated by the public because, they continue to work slowly and not remain silent compared to others, I like with mooncoin

If they produce something new it will create new enthusiasm for the people who participated long ago. projects that have long been supposed to produce something new to change the ugliness of the present.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi all Moon Bros, i make one extratab in my website for shared information about Mooncoin Web Wallet, the page is:

http://mooncoin.vip/mobile-wallet/

and i make a monetized tweet for shared the new tab in my website

https://twitter.com/HeitorMooncoin/status/1254113452253118466

Well done bro 👍🏻
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

If this is just a new thread, what happens to the project? do you still have big hopes? whether this project will continue to grow and provide hope for something big for everyone.
Yeah this is their new thread, but project is already running since 2013 ago, it just this time they will comeback to live again with new ann after some month without discussion in their old thread. I'm sure such old project isn't easy to die althought the market volume is so low.

Thank you for the response and link on the old thread of this project. it seems like they will do something new even though this new thread is not so much talked about.
glad to see mooncoin being active again in this forum and old projects like this will be greatly appreciated by the public because, they continue to work slowly and not remain silent compared to others, I like with mooncoin
WATANABE

Activity: 138
Yep, this is a new ANN thread. I remember followed and joined Mooncoin discord back in a few years ago when it has a very strong momentum but soon fade away. Didn't keep track Mooncoin anymore since that time so I wonder how is Mooncoin today looks like especially saw this new thread pop up.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110

WATANABE

Activity: 8
Merit: 2
Hi guys,

So i can use this wallet?

Mooncoin Core Wallet v0.17.1.0
And mine on the dutch mining pool?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Pages:
Jump to: