Author

Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 move to a new thread - page 309. (Read 317730 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
Dragon Knights of Valeria has been closed due to a loss of data.

Sad to hear that.
That was a good initiative, promoting crypto.
Probably it took a lot of time to run this service.
If you consider running one of MOON-related websites instead,
be sure that your new service will be recommended one in the Mooncoin ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
Dragon Knights of Valeria has been closed due to a loss of data. I have tried my best to restore it but my backups were not complete. A lot of the data was recovered but certain vital tables were lost. I was able to restore an older version of Crypto Database though. Accounts created past the restore point will have to register again.

Exchange, Deposit, and other information for DKV was recovered but the users and vault tables were not. I have compiled a list of deposits to the game since February 1, 2017 and these will be returned to the senders once a withdrawal address has been provided.

I tried my best to get DKV back online but was unable to. I am truly sorry this happened and will do my best to make things right. Claims will take a while to process and verify so please bear with me.

Please visit this forum link to make your claim for deposits or balances, http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/index.php?topic=2.msg2#msg2
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
A few things everyone, as development continues on the new ML design, I've been speaking with few organizations, 1 which is Uquid.com, they offer debit card accounts that is also compatible with cryptocurrency. I mentioned Mooncoin, they said that they only accept coins with high liquidity first, which of course is no surprise. With that being said, I know that ML Explorer will definitely help us achieve more market activity especially with new intuitive innovations. As Bitbobb mentioned as well a kind of "mutual holdings partnerships" as I've recently reached out to the Dogecoin community. I'm anxiously waiting for more news on "MOON Word" as well. I feel these 3 projects alone will definitely boost Mooncoin market activity effectively during advertising campaigns. As far as Uquid.com goes, any opinions or suggestions?

I'd also like to add off-topic, that I had a dream last night, that Mooncoin was ranked #11 on coinmarketcap.com  Cheesy
A few things everyone, as development continues on the new ML design, I've been speaking with few organizations, 1 which is Uquid.com, they offer debit card accounts that is also compatible with cryptocurrency. I mentioned Mooncoin, they said that they only accept coins with high liquidity first, which of course is no surprise. With that being said, I know that ML Explorer will definitely help us achieve more market activity especially with new intuitive innovations. As Bitbobb mentioned as well a kind of "mutual holdings partnerships" as I've recently reached out to the Dogecoin community. I'm anxiously waiting for more news on "MOON Word" as well. I feel these 3 projects alone will definitely boost Mooncoin market activity effectively during advertising campaigns. As far as Uquid.com goes, any opinions or suggestions?
So I get paid moon for getting likes on social networks ? Like what ? Fb ? How do I link it up to count the likes ? How often is the pay updated and how many moons do you get for a like ?  Huh

If I might add, I think a simple way of putting is that, the smart likes system is like putting an emoji(which contains a command) on a website which is stored on top of the blockchain and that is how you earn Moonlite? I know that's not the technical wording, however, do you all agree that is a simplistic way of stating it to newcomers?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
So I get paid moon for getting likes on social networks ? Like what ? Fb ? How do I link it up to count the likes ? How often is the pay updated and how many moons do you get for a like ?  Huh

It doesn't work in this way.
Smart Likes is a decentralized platform, which works like a smart contract (its code reads commands and processes them) on top of blockchain,
currently it is in progress, redesigning, since people don't understand how it works and how to use it.
It's going to be more simple and user-friendly.

TOP...It was really not possible for me to understand it...I am very excited for the news...

Greetz
Steve
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
So I get paid moon for getting likes on social networks ? Like what ? Fb ? How do I link it up to count the likes ? How often is the pay updated and how many moons do you get for a like ?  Huh

It doesn't work in this way.
Smart Likes is a decentralized platform, which works like a smart contract (its code reads commands and processes them) on top of blockchain,
currently it is in progress, redesigning, since people don't understand how it works and how to use it.
It's going to be more simple and user-friendly.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
So I get paid moon for getting likes on social networks ? Like what ? Fb ? How do I link it up to count the likes ? How often is the pay updated and how many moons do you get for a like ?  Huh
Is anyone else's wallet not synching currently? It's displaying in the lower left corner "No block soure available..."

Wallet is good now, not sure why today it took way longer than usual, got a bit worried there.
Is anyone else's wallet not synching currently? It's displaying in the lower left corner "No block soure available..."
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
MOON available on hash-to-coins.com again
All miners are welcome

Good news. Thank you.

Recommended MOON pools currently:

Hash-to-coins.com
Moonrush.org
Aikapool.com

Rent Scrypt hashpower at miningrigrentals.com and mine MOON!
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
MOON available on hash-to-coins.com again
All miners are welcome
Sure, you can rent through a website, there are many websites offering Scrypt hashing power,
could people recommend one?

I found a couple as well, nicehash.com and miningrigrentals.com, this is probably why I'm not generating any hash in the aikapool lol. I'm just trying to understand a bit more of the ins and outs of mining for promotional purposes.
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
Sure, you can rent through a website, there are many websites offering Scrypt hashing power,
could people recommend one?
@ Moonrush.org, how are new users able to register and use the network? @ Hash-to-coins.com I don't see moon on the list, am I overlooking it?

Use your MOON wallet address as your username with your miner (stratum details are given); no registration required.

Is this for Moonrush.org? or Hash-to-coins.com?

On moonrush.org, yes.

I am able to do this with cpu-miner?

MOON is not cpu-mineable.
You may want to rent some hash power to mine it effectively.

Can I rent through a website like genesis-mining? or you mean renting equipment that provides hash power?
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
@ Moonrush.org, how are new users able to register and use the network? @ Hash-to-coins.com I don't see moon on the list, am I overlooking it?

Use your MOON wallet address as your username with your miner (stratum details are given); no registration required.

On moonrush.org, yes.

MOON is not cpu-mineable.
You may want to rent some hash power to mine it effectively.

On moonrush.org, yes.

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

On moonrush.org, yes.

One smart investor in Mooncoin (with money, not investing $50 and trembling with fear) is better for MOON than 10 pools combined...

Understood, If anyone has any suggestions at anytime for which networks, corporations, investor(s) etc. are targeted for marketing, don't hesitate to shed some light, I'm targeting everything and everyone. However, if there are specifics targets then it may call for specific marketing strategies for effectiveness and efficiency.

You might try devs of other digital money altcoins.  Let them know about your coin, ask about theirs and agree to buy some of each others coin to hold as a symbol of support.  Nation-states do this as a courtesy with their trade partners.  So I will also suggest if we can establish some trade partners that they should buy some Moon to hold for the same reasons.

Excellent idea!! I can already see how that would help in interest overall, I've actually already somewhat started doing this a way with the XP community as some of you may know, it's just that the XP community only has 1 dev, but I honestly believe MOON/XP would be a great partnership, please let me know if anyone has any other ideas for coin partnerships with MOON.
Jump to: