Author

Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 move to a new thread - page 311. (Read 317730 times)

legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
Hey guys, do we happen to have any Mooncoin/ML banners? sizes 125 x 125, 468 x 60, and 728 x 90? Also any additional ads(Regardless of size) that I don't have for the Facebook page would be great, the more in variety and information, the more effective the overall campaign will be. Lastly, still looking to fill some openings for the Mooncoin Facebook Page, We technically have 1 Admin, and 1 Advertiser/editor, we could still use an additional Admin, 1 analyst, 1 Moderator, and 1 Live Contributer. Any questions or suggestions please reply here or like the Official Mooncoin FB page https://www.facebook.com/mooncoincommunity/

Meet a new Mooncoin Marketing Director - Evangelo!
We believe he will find a good marketing strategy for MOON/ML.
He has appropriate skills, exprerience, and he is really motivated to help us.

Meanwhile a new Mooncoin theme, design, banners are in progress.

Thank you very much, it's my pleasure!

It's great to have a marketing director!
 Shocked
Tks Evangelo  Grin
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Hey guys, do we happen to have any Mooncoin/ML banners? sizes 125 x 125, 468 x 60, and 728 x 90? Also any additional ads(Regardless of size) that I don't have for the Facebook page would be great, the more in variety and information, the more effective the overall campaign will be. Lastly, still looking to fill some openings for the Mooncoin Facebook Page, We technically have 1 Admin, and 1 Advertiser/editor, we could still use an additional Admin, 1 analyst, 1 Moderator, and 1 Live Contributer. Any questions or suggestions please reply here or like the Official Mooncoin FB page https://www.facebook.com/mooncoincommunity/

Thank you very much, it's my pleasure!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 550
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
AikaPool (MOON) works again! Welcome - http://aikapool.com/moon

Great that you fixed the issue. Thanks!

If you want to mine MOON effectively, currently there are 3 recommended pools:
Aikapool.com
Moonrush.org
Hash-to-coins.com
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
AikaPool (MOON) works again! Welcome - http://aikapool.com/moon
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
legendary
now it's ok working!
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
All 0.10.5 nodes have stopped at 1,100,082 (consensus), totaling 8 or 9 nodes.
The only node to have gone forth is Aikapool.

Aikapool; please resync your chain as you have created a fork somehow.

On another note, host '107-197-216-228.lightspeed.irvnca.sbcglobal.net' (whoever it is); stop doing that as its simply too funny.

Non-issue all; chain now moving again.
Aikapool - please contact me directly, have sent an email via the contact form; appears there is something off with your setup.
All 0.10.5 nodes have stopped at 1,100,082 (consensus), totaling 8 or 9 nodes.
The only node to have gone forth is Aikapool.

Aikapool; please resync your chain as you have created a fork somehow.

On another note, host '107-197-216-228.lightspeed.irvnca.sbcglobal.net' (whoever it is); stop doing that as its simply too funny.
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
Pay attention that beginning from the block #1,100,000, mining reward is 17906 instead of 29531 MOON per block,
less coins at the market, don't miss the opportunity to buy MOON near its all-time-low at sub-satoshi markets,
before listing at big exchanges.
legendary
Thanks to people of our community:
about 70 percent of nodes from different countries supported the new consensus,
mining power comes and goes, community remains.

United States of America
Germany
Bulgaria
France
Italy  Grin
Brazil
Russian Federation
Sweden
Australia
Hong Kong
New Zealand
Switzerland
Canada
Hungary
Moldova (Republic of)
Netherlands
Poland
mining power comes and go, community remains.

1mil send to bleutrade (verified and available in 6 confs)
1mil send to novaexchange (showed up; 150 confirms required though)
1mil send to coingather (verified and available in 4 confs)

glad the codebase upgrade has proven to be robust and reliable Smiley

baz
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
mining power comes and goes, community remains.
legendary
successfully passed block 1,100,000 with no issues Cool

Yes!  Grin
successfully passed block 1,100,000 with no issues Cool
legendary
You haven't been seen for ages in the Mooncoin ANN. You're always welcome.
Software is needed to be updated from time to time, even Bitcoin is going to do that, and ETH did it several times.

To quell any fears, and also to boost community participation; I'm setting up much more permanent MOON pool, additionally to help guide us over the pending block 1,100,000 hard fork. More details as events warrant.

james

Hi all,
Pool is up and running at http://moonrush.org.
I hope to integrate the MOON rushwallet into it in weeks to come.
For now; making sure the hardfork occurs correctly at 1,100,000 is the main focus.
james

Thanks James Cheesy
Software is needed to be updated from time to time, even Bitcoin is going to do that, and ETH did it several times.

To quell any fears, and also to boost community participation; I'm setting up much more permanent MOON pool, additionally to help guide us over the pending block 1,100,000 hard fork. More details as events warrant.

james

Hi all,
Pool is up and running at http://moonrush.org.
I hope to integrate the MOON rushwallet into it in weeks to come.
For now; making sure the hardfork occurs correctly at 1,100,000 is the main focus.
james
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
The current block is 1,099,573.

The old and new clients are fully compatible only until the block 1,100,000.
To avoid issues in future, please update your wallet ASAP to 0.10.5 and don't use the old wallet after the block 1,100,000!

james
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
So happy that the foundation send me a email, totally overlooked the fork.

My miners are running on my private pool, first time sins 2015 that I need to change the pool software, hate that haha, totally forgot how I build the Pool in the first place lol.

Jump to: