Author

Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 move to a new thread - page 324. (Read 317730 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 17, 2017, 02:25:34 PM
Awesome, so at this point only 1 question comes to mind, as likes grow on the website(s), what must I do to receive moonlite/mooncoins?

If you'd like to get some moonlite, you have only 2 ways to get it:
1. To receive from another person.
2. To mine it.

The simpliest way for you to mine moonlite:
put this command in your signature: moonlitecmd! like: https://bitcointalk.org !2themoon (if you like this website).

Another simple way:
record your commands on the Mooncoin blockchain (your previous command is not recorded yet), then your Mooncoin address with which you record a command
will receive moonlite automatically.

I've tried to put the command in the signature, however, it's cuts it off, and if I attach my mooncoin address to the command, what should it look it?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 550
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
January 17, 2017, 08:44:37 AM
engaging but your logo design is disgusting. I would advise you to make a more beautiful logo.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is obvious that it is a beautiful work,
You have worked with your business and are always well informed,
 Investment can be done from my point of view.

Do you mean the Mooncoin logo, created by an original dev in 2013?
People voted for it, it will stay,
as for other graphics, we have now a new designer https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hippocrypto-876535
he joined our project only yesterday, Smiley no graphics yet.

As for investments and translations to other languages,
until people start using the Smart Likes platform (Edit: at least here to begin with), we will not try to contact venture investors and large exchanges,
if something has no real usage at all, no reason to promote it actively, things with no real usage anyway will fail.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 17, 2017, 08:31:45 AM
engaging but your logo design is disgusting. I would advise you to make a more beautiful logo.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is obvious that it is a beautiful work,
You have worked with your business and are always well informed,
 Investment can be done from my point of view.
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
January 17, 2017, 08:19:17 AM
Awesome, so at this point only 1 question comes to mind, as likes grow on the website(s), what must I do to receive moonlite/mooncoins?

If you'd like to get some moonlite, you have only 2 ways to get it:
1. To receive from another person.
2. To mine it.

The simpliest way for you to mine moonlite:
put this command in your signature: moonlitecmd! like: https://bitcointalk.org !2themoon (if you like this website).

Another simple way:
record your commands on the Mooncoin blockchain (your previous command is not recorded yet), then your Mooncoin address with which you record a command
will receive moonlite automatically.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 17, 2017, 12:35:18 AM

Only this command (the first one on your page - this limit was implemented to avoid spamming) will be processed:
moonlitecmd! like: https://soundcloud.com/brightcell !2themoon

If other people like this webpage (soundcloud.com/brightcell), then this webpage will receive mining rewards in moonlite.
The webpage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAOu6L7SeI0 (from which you liked soundcloud.com/brightcell will also automatically receive moonlite rewards, if people like soundcloud.com/brightcell in future. Why? This page (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAOu6L7SeI0) is considered as the first 'liker' of soundcloud.com/brightcell,
also people who will record your command on the Mooncoin blockchain will receive a quite big mining reward immediately after they record a command despite will it receive likes or not in future. That feature motivates people, who have Mooncoins.

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
January 16, 2017, 12:57:05 PM
Another unusual thing to understand is that you mine moonlite not with Asics, pools etc.
just by posting your commands (on your webpage) - for common users,
and (it's the professional level though) by recording them on Mooncoin blockchain.

It's a code that gives you moonlite (according to implemented consensus algo) and only when you mine it with your commands or receive from another user.
(There is also a command 'send:', not a command 'like:' only).

The idea of the Moonlite platform is to give a chance to use crypto to common people, who don't want to install any software, to sync a wallet, to understand how everything works etc.
These common users may want just to type on their webpage moonlitecmd! like:..... !2themoon
let people know about it, and that's all.

Everything else can be done without common users, people who understand how to use the wallet - record their commands on the blockchain.

One thing was underestimated when the Moonlite platform was being built (during several months) in 2016,
the system looks so unusual that people seem to be confused with it, despite its unprecedented simplicity...

Let's hope these posts will explain things
and before bashing the new technology, people at least will try to understand how it works and discuss it.
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
January 16, 2017, 12:29:56 PM
Using Smart Likes is very simple,
it looks very unusual though, maybe mostly due to its simplicity.

It's really unusual,
your address now can be not only your Mooncoin address, but also any webaddress of webpage (which you are able to edit),
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ddd12md-408129
2ZyzuCEcTc5z4pSwLAxCVQNBD8gLi5EEu6
for the new technology any of addresses above is a set of symbols.
If it's unique and you have a control on it, you can use it.

Also if you want to use the Mooncoin address to send moonlite from it, you have to know how to sign your command with a digital signature and include it in your command (it's not the simpliest thing though, it's a professional level).
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
January 16, 2017, 09:52:30 AM
Your Bitcointalk profile's page (where you published your command, in your signature)
will begin to receive mining rewards in moonlite only if other people start liking https://bitcointalk.org with moonlite commands,
however they will not be the 'first liker' of the bitcointalk.org page, you are the first liker of it forever,
Edit: to be exact, not you but your page is considered to be the first liker, so until you have a control on it or until it exists,
it benefits, you can send your moonlite from it, all or partially, with another command.

If you like a webpage and you are the first one who liked this webpage via the Moonlite platform, it's called an 'original like'.
You don't receive any mining reward for that, however:
a) you receive mining rewards whenever anyone likes it after you (it's called a 'following like')
b) a webpage which you liked will receive mining rewards whenever anyone likes it after you.

If you like a webpage and you are NOT the first one who liked it, you receive a mining reward for that,
additionally the webpage receives it, as well as the one who was the first to like this page.

People who like bitcointalk.org after you will receive one-time mining rewards in moonlite,
your page https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ddd12md-408129
will receive rewards whenever they like bitcointalk.org.

Congratulations!
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
January 16, 2017, 09:38:43 AM
It was a minor issue with the Moonlite Explorer.
It's not ideal currently,
one thing to understand:
the explorer works in a read-only mode, it's a viewer, and your Moonlite transactions don't depend on it, so if you do everything correct, your commands are recorded on the MOON blockchain despite what the viewer shows at the moment.

You've got a mining reward in moonlite for recording your command with your Mooncoin address (by sending coins to your own address, the amount of coins sent in your operation was the part of code, now this code: 29294719.69714600 is recorded forever on the blockchain, the viewer only decodes it, but cannot change)
http://mooncoin.com/ml/view_user_balance.php?param_name=2ZyzuCEcTc5z4pSwLAxCVQNBD8gLi5EEu6

Edit: the balance of your address now shows moonlite which you have mined by recording your command,
this is your Mooncoin address and Moonlite doesn't affect your Mooncoin balance in any way,
Moonlite is on top of Mooncoin blockchain, it reads the chain, but it is not able to change it. There are different things: MOON (Mooncoin) and ML (moonlite).
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
January 16, 2017, 08:45:06 AM

It looks like everything is Okay and your command was recorded successfully on the blockchain,
but something is wrong with the Viewer. It's the first external testing in fact.

Explorer gives me this: Not syncronized. Make sure that moonlite_cron.php is added to cron jobs on your server and that cron jobs are configured to run moonlite_cron.php every hour
(or every 15 minutes if you need faster synchronization)
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
January 16, 2017, 08:36:21 AM
I've sent exactly 29294719.69714600 Mooncoins to my address, but ... nothing)

Tx id?

TXID 44a34ff26313ed80a3b3df4cf58ae20fce915d5a5f2c718f98ad4a90f05f7798

Wow. That is serious status, guy. You must check your address carefully before transferrence. with huge amount, many hackers want to get your coins . I think you should be careful with this wallet . I have some issues the same as virtacoin core wallet. Good luck.

Don't worry, I haven't lost my coins) We are testing new Smart Likes platform

It looks like everything is Okay and your command was recorded successfully on the blockchain,
but something is wrong with the Viewer. It's the first external testing in fact.

January 16, 2017, 08:06:16 AM

Tx id?

Wow. That is serious status, guy. You must check your address carefully before transferrence. with huge amount, many hackers want to get your coins . I think you should be careful with this wallet . I have some issues the same as virtacoin core wallet. Good luck.

Don't worry, I haven't lost my coins) We are testing new Smart Likes platform
Activity: 143
January 16, 2017, 07:44:45 AM

Tx id?

January 16, 2017, 07:35:32 AM

Tx id?

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
January 16, 2017, 07:02:47 AM

Tx id?

smart likes,ha haaa, is it a joke?

Why do you consider it as a joke? Because it is not ICO and we do not ask $1000 BTC for that?

No, it's not a joke, several months of labour of several people are behind it.
Activity: 123
January 16, 2017, 06:31:05 AM
smart likes,ha haaa, is it a joke?
January 16, 2017, 06:24:16 AM
Thanks! I have 29.5 million Moons, but didn't really understand how to record my command on the blockchain. Where do I have to send this coins and how my mooncoin adress is related to my account on bitcointalk?

From the Moonlite page :

input the archive.is web address into the submit form at the top right corner of the screen
(type the address - in the field 'Input an archive.is webaddress
click 'OK' and follow instructions of Moonlite Decoder)...

http://mooncoin.com/ml/moonlite_decoder.php?param_name=http://archive.is/b9xza

Your Mooncoin address is not related, any Mooncoin holder can record this command, the Mooncoin address (of the person who will be the first to write this command on the blockchain) will receive a mining reward (separately from your page).

Is anything unclear with recording a command?
Instructions of Moonlite Decoder seem to be not very difficult to follow:

Moonlite Decoder
Please send in one operation to your Mooncoin address (any address which is yours)
exactly 29294719.69714600 Mooncoins
(if you do it correct, your Mooncoin address will receive a mining reward in moonlite
and the Moonlite command will be recorded on Mooncoin blockchain).

Anyway if it's unclear, feel free to ask questions.

The Moonlite system has 3 levels:

1. The common user-level (easy-learn, quick start, easy-use),
you don't need to have any wallet installed, neither to understand how block chain works).

2. The professional level. Moonlite miners, who have 29.5+ million MOON are involved with it,
that requires some understanding of Mooncoin and how block chain works,
you need to have the Mooncoin wallet and understand how to use it.

3. The Moonlite platform level (running the Moonlite Explorer script on your web server, understanding how it works).

You are trying the professional level now.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
January 15, 2017, 11:45:00 PM
385 billion max supply so what is the current supply please?

385 billion max supply is going to be reached in 15000+ years.
The current supply is 219,704,894,497 MOON.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin

Oh so its only 219 billion now. Thats ok then Cheesy

The amount of coins is irrelevant, $100 in MOON is worth the same as $100 in BTC. I have never understood why people like to make a big deal over coin totals.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 15, 2017, 04:32:59 PM
I can translate in Turkish.
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
January 15, 2017, 04:21:39 PM
Thanks! I have 29.5 million Moons, but didn't really understand how to record my command on the blockchain. Where do I have to send this coins and how my mooncoin adress is related to my account on bitcointalk?

From the Moonlite page :

input the archive.is web address into the submit form at the top right corner of the screen
(type the address - in the field 'Input an archive.is webaddress
click 'OK' and follow instructions of Moonlite Decoder)...

http://mooncoin.com/ml/moonlite_decoder.php?param_name=http://archive.is/b9xza

Your Mooncoin address is not related, any Mooncoin holder can record this command, the Mooncoin address (of the person who will be the first to write this command on the blockchain) will receive a mining reward (separately from your page).

Is anything unclear with recording a command?
Instructions of Moonlite Decoder seem to be not very difficult to follow:

Moonlite Decoder
Please send in one operation to your Mooncoin address (any address which is yours)
exactly 29294719.69714600 Mooncoins
(if you do it correct, your Mooncoin address will receive a mining reward in moonlite
and the Moonlite command will be recorded on Mooncoin blockchain).

Anyway if it's unclear, feel free to ask questions.

The Moonlite system has 3 levels:

1. The common user-level (easy-learn, quick start, easy-use),
you don't need to have any wallet installed, neither to understand how block chain works).

2. The professional level. Moonlite miners, who have 29.5+ million MOON are involved with it,
that requires some understanding of Mooncoin and how block chain works,
you need to have the Mooncoin wallet and understand how to use it.

3. The Moonlite platform level (running the Moonlite Explorer script on your web server, understanding how it works).

You are trying the professional level now.
Jump to: