Author

Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 move to a new thread - page 330. (Read 317730 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
December 31, 2016, 11:24:26 AM
Pre-mining: 0  but price 1 sat why ?

HEy my friend,

coin is 3 years old...so everything is solved...look at coinmarketcap and study the coin here...you will find your answer very fast!

:-)

Mooncoin has a very big total amount...

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 31, 2016, 11:07:41 AM
Pre-mining: 0  but price 1 sat why ?
legendary
No risk, no fun!
December 31, 2016, 10:57:59 AM
MOON was one of the first coins I obtained when I first got started in cryptocurrencies, one of the few that are still around today.
yes I think so. but i want to know can mooncoin enter large markets such as bittrex, polonix or mercatox. but it looks like he's back in altcoin world born anew today.

The collapse of cryptsy has brought us to consider cryptopia as alternative but we has been wrong, not only for the delisting but, above all, because without a spirit of collaboration they will remain a small exchange. Certainly all of us want a big exchange, but it needs moon in the Btc mkt. We are near to this. Now in Btc at 1 satoshi there are 4,6 bln in doge market (sub satoshi coin !) about 300 ml. Big investors coming If there is good honesty work.  As it regards me great investors  are at the window  waiting for to see continuity of the team of the developers, for  new, sicure, simply wallets (the use creates value!). Regarding big exchange Mooncoin is in voting list of livecoin.net,  Bittrex has already notified to us via Twitter to add Moon only  when it will be in Btc market

The false decision costs cryptopia for sure  a lot of money...if Moon will be traded in bitcoinmarket again...tons of bitcoin in fees, I guess.

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
December 31, 2016, 09:48:27 AM
MOON was one of the first coins I obtained when I first got started in cryptocurrencies, one of the few that are still around today.
yes I think so. but i want to know can mooncoin enter large markets such as bittrex, polonix or mercatox. but it looks like he's back in altcoin world born anew today.

The collapse of cryptsy has brought us to consider cryptopia as alternative but we has been wrong, not only for the delisting but, above all, because without a spirit of collaboration they will remain a small exchange. Certainly all of us want a big exchange, but it needs moon in the Btc mkt. We are near to this. Now in Btc at 1 satoshi there are 4,6 bln in doge market (sub satoshi coin !) about 300 ml. Big investors coming If there is good honesty work.  As it regards me great investors  are at the window  waiting for to see continuity of the team of the developers, for  new, sicure, simply wallets (the use creates value!). Regarding big exchange Mooncoin is in voting list of livecoin.net,  Bittrex has already notified to us via Twitter to add Moon only  when it will be in Btc market
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
December 31, 2016, 05:10:59 AM
legendary
No risk, no fun!
December 31, 2016, 05:08:16 AM
Finally. A new Ann. Well Done.

Why not mapping finally the Mooncoin on localcrypto.eu.org? You have something like a MoonCoinFoundation?
Localize your Mooncoin. Its a huge marketing chance to show the world, how strong Mooncoin is.

I wish Mooncoin for success in the 4th year of existence.

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
December 31, 2016, 04:14:31 AM
Need a new BTC/MOON
Activity: 1022
Merit: 550
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
December 31, 2016, 03:18:32 AM
Reserved for the Moonlite Platform announcement

what is moonlite
your mean you want create new altcoin and mooncoin can swap to moonlite
or what about moonlite

No new coins, no swaps.
Moonlite is a bonus, it's on top of Mooncoin blockchain, not for sale.
It's an experiment to provide opportunities which an existing system is not able to provide technically.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 31, 2016, 01:12:39 AM
Reserved for the Moonlite Platform announcement

what is moonlite
your mean you want create new altcoin and mooncoin can swap to moonlite
or what about moonlite
Activity: 287
Merit: 159
December 31, 2016, 12:45:57 AM
I had always liked Mooncoin since I first discovered it, then I liked it more after reading this article in altcoinpress.com:  "A Name Matters: Cryptocurrency Names and Ratings".  The article describes how the name of the coin matters, and in their polling the name of Mooncoin was rated number one.

From the article:
"...But it was quite unexpected that the name of the coin does play the most important role over the long term, since it’s the only one thing from the five features, mentioned above, that cannot be changed, or significantly improved."

altcoinpress is now defunct but I found the article archived here: http://archive.is/WTu0I#selection-175.0-175.48
legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
December 30, 2016, 08:27:03 PM
Congratulations on the third anniversary of Mooncoin and for all the volunteers that have sustained moon. I have the feeling that next year will be very positive for our community  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 30, 2016, 08:09:57 PM
I love the logo dude but I hate the idea and I doubt its going to the moon. But im watching because i've been known to be wrong in the past. Prove me wrong devs. This one I actually want to be wrong about.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 30, 2016, 07:39:30 PM
so many mooncoins, what are all these caps?? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
December 30, 2016, 07:36:21 PM
Well this is a blast from the past, I had loads of this coin but think I have lost the wallet on an old machine along with a few other coins I assumed were dead.  Let's just hope this really doesn't go to the moon or I will be sad.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
December 30, 2016, 06:42:03 PM
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
December 30, 2016, 06:21:09 PM
Edit
Mooncoin is listed at 5 exchanges at the moment.

Mooncoin was listed at Cryptsy (#1 Altcoin exchange in 2014-2015) and was traded actively, on big volume.
Then Cryptsy was closed and MOON had lost the most active market.

Mooncoin is a long term project, backed by common people, with equal opportunities, with no shills,
and not for making a quick buck.

One author (his name is Mr. Chris P.Thompson)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15708434)
is in process of writing a book about Mooncoin:

Everyone, newbies or not are welcome to Mooncoin.
Even if you came to crypto in 2016 and have no understanding of Altcoin old school ideas,
read and learn. Fairness is the key. Not profit only, not exchanges only matter.

Mooncoin is a fair coin with ongoing equal opportunities.

Edit: forgive us our loud words,
it was the 3rd anniversary of MOON today, it doesn't happen too often (with an altcoin especially).

Yes, the total supply of MOON is about 385 billion, enough coins for everyone, it was built with future in mind,
no prices (denominated in MOON) will look like 0.0000000000000000001.
MOON's inflation is quite low if you compare it to many other coins.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
December 30, 2016, 06:08:02 PM
noobs have no idea about MOON. they only make themselves laughable with talking what they don't understand..
mooncoin is a Legend,
when I started calculating first-ever Altcoin Market Indices in 2013, there were no Bittrex, nor Poloniex,
Mooncoin was the Thing,
good luck in 2017, go, MOON!

Activity: 499
Merit: 250
To The Moon !
December 30, 2016, 06:07:07 PM
Good afternoon. I am happy for the  new Moncoin thread. I believe that a new era begins...! Smiley
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
December 30, 2016, 05:49:57 PM
You're right, the problem though we are not a company and have no salesmen.
Even this thread was started after 2 years of waiting...
some people still believe we shouldn't do anything, it's true to a degree, the neutral control is the best one for the decentralized things.

Since 2014 when an original dev disappeared, people have been asking for a new Mooncoin ANN thread with up to date links.
e.g.:

ANN needs updating

Can you create a new Mooncointhread, because few pages later, no one knows, what u did here, because you never can change the OP here.

I would like to add to the request here for active download links to the wallets, either on the og thread or on a new one please?

I agree a new thread should be made

@Mooncoin_Foundation Does anyone have access to modify the Original Post and Forum Title?  with MoonLite progressing it would be good to have an updated OP and title?  Or consider opening another thread?

I would love to see a new ann with uptodate links and new graphics

very interesting to have new thread with updated information and new wallet , so I agree
 Cheesy

Up to date wallet would be awesome sir. then make the new ann and start from there. this is looking great for mooncoin!

An outdated original post with no one having access to change it isnt good. Mooncoin_foundation is so active, can you start a new thread instead?

Yes...PLEASE A NEW ANN...this would be nice...since weeks, is mooncoin the strongest dogecoin pair on bleutrade...

Good afternoon from Greece. I agree too with a new announcement thread.

I suggest to think about a new MOON topic, a new OP whit the right info and right exchanges.
Probably a new topic whit a well made OP will boost MOON 15 to 20%

A new thread for MoonCoin should be made so that it can stay updated with new/current information. This thread is beyond outdated and will turn away potential investors.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
December 30, 2016, 05:38:59 PM
The original dev had disappeared in 2014.
It's amazing MOON is still so popular, it really has many supporters who're common users.
There is no company, nor ICO.

Markets Today: Augur, Maidsafe Remarkable, but MoonCoin Awe-Inspiring
http://bitcoinagile.com/9D2A56/markets-today-augur-maidsafe-remarkable-but-mooncoin-awe-inspiring-bitcoin-news_stream

Little exchanges for moon
Maлo биpж для moon

You're right, hope to change it now with a new dev,
one thing to understand MOON is not an ICO coin, nor a premined coin,
all have equal opportunities on the one hand, on the other hand no funds to pay for exchange listing,
only funds that common users raise,
however MOON is not an 'exchange-made' coin at all,
exchanges come and go, MOON stays...
but if there is no coin exchange automatically a corpse !!!!!

Now everything is not like several years ago,
time of ICOs and exchange-made coins, however many coins were listed on Poloniex, then delisted and now are dead,
Mooncoin survived many exchanges, CoinEx, Mintpal, Cryptsy to name a few,
and ask yourself one interesting question, how many ICO coins that are listed now at big exchanges will survive delisting?

Edit: Mooncoin still is traded on the Bleutrade exchange http://bleutrade.com, which is a good exchange, it has more than 30,000 customers and is working since 2014, very fast and usable platform. The Mooncoin market is one of the most active markets on Bleutrade.

answer is not a lot but for the coin need exchange and active marketing
Jump to: