Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 move to a new thread - page 6. (Read 317677 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
I already answered. Only 3 addresses above, only with coins, which were already locked in previous wallets and should be protected against unauthorised move.

You haven't answered. How many wallet addresses did YOU instruct to be blocked.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 550
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
I already answered. Only 3 addresses above, only with coins, which were already locked in previous wallets and should be protected against unauthorised move.
So, mebagger2, who keeps MooncoinCore Github credentials, is not in your team?

We have 3 addresses to block :
2QovBjnVke4fgn9UXdz9osheNLxQCk3d8R (the 1st one with 62B)
2DMfpxPiMtpVDVyrxQAAmfBbZnDH4XCMfK (Dec, 2014 thefts)
2JA3Cqf9on8YuxngxdXStCFKanAGnaQU5A (Dec, 2014 thefts)

No addresses except these 3 addresses are locked in the 0.18.
The addresses 2 and 3 were blocked in 0.10.5  and in 0.13.9, too, it can be easily verified.
The 0.18 wallet just saved protection for these addresses in place, only made it better technically, taking into account that barrysty1e 's protection was hacked.

You instructed 3 addresses to be locked by Chekaz and/or Peter Bushnell. Is that correct?
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
So, mebagger2, who keeps MooncoinCore Github credentials, is not in your team?

No addresses except these 3 addresses are locked in the 0.18.
The addresses 2 and 3 were blocked in 0.10.5  and in 0.13.9, too, it can be easily verified.
The 0.18 wallet just saved protection for these addresses in place, only made it better technically, taking into account that barrysty1e 's protection was hacked.
With this vulnerability anyone could just mine BILLIONS of MOON in several hours. Do you realize?
ChekaZ discovered the vulnerability when working on Smart Likes.
He immediately reported it, then fixed it, then we contacted mebagger2 to come to the consensus about the update, I told mebagger2 about the vulnerability, he answered he knew about it.
That is why the update was so urgent.

You knew our team was working on a wallet but decided to go to someone outside Mooncoin.

Now, my specific question, exactly how many wallet addresses did you instruct Chekaz and/or Peter Bushnell to block?
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
With this vulnerability anyone could just mine BILLIONS of MOON in several hours. Do you realize?
ChekaZ discovered the vulnerability when working on Smart Likes.
He immediately reported it, then fixed it, then we contacted mebagger2 to come to the consensus about the update, I told mebagger2 about the vulnerability, he answered he knew about it.
That is why the update was so urgent.
It is not aboit CE. The vulnerability with validation was much serious. Someone could just attack Mooncoin and mine the total supply with low difficulty in a very short period of time.
Edit: my understanding is that an attacker would even not need majority of hashrate for that.
If you don't believe, ask mebagger2, ChekaZ, or Peter.

It IS about CE. Someones WAS trying double spends, exploiting the vulnerability in the blockchain. That person was ALSO trying it with Altilly as I have already stated.

CE showed how it was being done, once an investigation was conducted. It was then, again I have already stated and had informed you and Agswinner, that we had to go back to find out where ALL the issues were. Your developer couldn't prove he did or didn't build the wallet that CE were using.

So now I have answered your questions, I have a specific one of my own.

Exactly how many wallet addresses did you instruct Chekaz and/or Peter Bushnell to 'block'?
It is not aboit CE. The vulnerability with validation was much serious. Someone could just attack Mooncoin and mine the total supply with low difficulty in a very short period of time.
Edit: my understanding is that an attacker would even not need majority of hashrate for that.

It IS about CE. Someones WAS trying double spends, exploiting the vulnerability in the blockchain. That person was ALSO trying it with Altilly as I have already stated.

CE showed how it was being done, once an investigation was conducted. It was then, again I have already stated and had informed you and Agswinner, that we had to go back to find out where ALL the issues were. Your developer couldn't prove he did or didn't build the wallet that CE were using.
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
You probably know that we contacted mebagger2 before the release and he was auditing it, so-called 'my work' was discussed with him and with other members of community who donated money for ChekaZ,
Edit:the release contained nothing the community did not come to the consensus about, it is all about details, in this or another way to implement it, and misunderstanding,
if you answer my question, from whom and when exactly you knew about the vulnerability, it will be really more understanding.

I have already answered.

I don't have the exact date because the discussion was over a long period. From knowing there were vulnerabilities...we ALL knew that (remember when we fixed the problem with CoinExchange?) to discussing options of how to fix.

You knew about it over a long period. However, do you realize that this vulnerability could easily lead to the end of Mooncoin blockchain just in several hours?

So you KNOW that we had already seen the problems and were working on fixing it, the work on CoinExchange wallet took weeks to find and fix. You

You're going down a rabbit hole here. EVERYONE knew of the problems with vulnerability.

CoinEXchange was a symptom of the problem.  Altilly had notified me on more than one occasion to say someone was trying to double spend and I discussed with them possible future solutions to it.
I contacted YOU on November 11th 2018 to discuss the situation, specifically stating "Our First priority is stabalising the blockchain, And iron out the issues with it (such as the current CE problem)". So you KNEW we were working on it.  
It took many weeks to find out where the problem was and then to guide CE through the fix.  It also set us back with our wallet build as we had to then go back to the very beginning of the blockchain and start again, taking a root and branch approach to fixes.

Agswinner knew in March 2019 of our plans as I had discussed them with him and one other member of this group. I had given him full disclosure of all of our plans, including the blockchain AND the problems with the blockchain.  To make out you were ignorant of our work is disingenuous.

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
You probably know that we contacted mebagger2 before the release and he was auditing it, so-called 'my work' was discussed with him and with other members of community who donated money for ChekaZ,
Edit:the release contained nothing the community did not come to the consensus about, it is all about details, in this or another way to implement it, and misunderstanding,
if you answer my question, from whom and when exactly you knew about the vulnerability, it will be really more understanding.

I have already answered.

I don't have the exact date because the discussion was over a long period. From knowing there were vulnerabilities...we ALL knew that (remember when we fixed the problem with CoinExchange?) to discussing options of how to fix.

You knew about it over a long period. However, do you realize that this vulnerability could easily lead to the end of Mooncoin blockchain just in several hours?

I have already answered.

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
Your question was to ChekaZ, let him answer.
I have a question to you, to get better understanding of situation. Did you know about the vulnerability in the 0.13 Mooncoin wallet before ChekaZ released .18?

Yes I did.

Were you informed about it by ChekaZ , by Michi or by mebagger2 and when?

Before you paid Chekaz to do your work.
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
I have a question to you, to get better understanding of situation. Did you know about the vulnerability in the 0.13 Mooncoin wallet before ChekaZ released .18?

Yes I did.

Were you informed about it by ChekaZ , by Michi or by mebagger2 and when?

Edit: when exactly and by whom were you informed?

Yes I did.
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
Hi Michi!

As you correctly said, it was a paid job, we got this list of addresses from Mooncoin_Foundation with the following tags:

These addresses with their corresponding tx'es got included into the consensus protection by Peter.

Neither Peter nor me have any personal opinion on these blocked Funds, we just got the list.

Wait, you blocked wallet addresses on the say so of one person?

Exactly how many wallets did you block, was it 3 or more than that?
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
Found something:

Additionally; the new client prevents sends from accounts containing funds known to be stolen.

Can someone help me discover who owns 2DMfpxPiMtpVDVyrxQAAmfBbZnDH4XCMfK?
He has all my billion mooncoins.

Please compare this address and one which is in question now:

This does not make sense:
Old wallets with large balances? Why are they included? both from 2014 one of these wallets is from a dev that created the .17 wallet. Is this some personal attack?
2DMfpxPiMtpVDVyrxQAAmfBbZnDH4XCMfK --> https://chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/address.dws?2DMfpxPiMtpVDVyrxQAAmfBbZnDH4XCMfK.htm
24 transactions

Anyway thank you, Michi and btcmanilla that you started to discuss things at Bitcointalk. It is a good sign and there is nothing to hide in 0.18, all questions can be answered transparently.
legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
The December 2014 hacker attack

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389403.8660

"On the 15th EVERYTHING has been stolen. The hacker's wallet is 2DMfpxPiMtpVDVyrxQAAmfBbZnDH4XCMfK. He has over 6 billion moon. Presumably all stolen...."
Pages:
Jump to: