Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 33. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 02:23:13 PM
All airdrop are waste, you can essentially go to the principal page on their Announcement string, there are so basic and just discuss airdrops. All these thing are waste and when the coins acknowledged on etherdelta, the dev will dump every one of the coins. Just 1-2 venture airdrops will progress toward becoming succes others are most certainly not.
airdrop is an advertisement for the coin, the whole point is to get the recipient to buy more coins and only then was able to manage them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 02:19:35 PM
This is really a problem, recently projects that create airdrop are very much cheating. I do not understand why to create such airdrop and cheat, because people who are deceived, will be negatively inclined to betray and end a wave of black advertising. After all, there are many ways to limit the number of people and monitor the quality of their work.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 15, 2018, 02:11:09 PM
Yes, airdrop is a waste of time, because most don't pay. And if it pays, its value is very small and not enough for the exchange.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 02:02:30 PM
yes most Airdrops  now  are fake, but at the same time we still have some real airdrops. so i think what we should do is to avoid most of the google form airdrops , that is  what most of them use to steal peoples emails. some even go as far as asking for kyc , to get peoples details. some of them are airdrop hunters  who will use your details to send spam messages of fake Airdrops to you mail box.
Activity: 62
July 14, 2018, 06:44:15 PM
this happens not only with Airdrop but also with Bounty.  in signature companies it is impossible to get a reward because there are 90% scammers.
Activity: 36
July 14, 2018, 06:32:35 PM
All airdrop are waste, you can essentially go to the principal page on their Announcement string, there are so basic and just discuss airdrops. All these thing are waste and when the coins acknowledged on etherdelta, the dev will dump every one of the coins. Just 1-2 venture airdrops will progress toward becoming succes others are most certainly not.
Activity: 76
July 14, 2018, 12:41:58 PM
Yes, some bounty campaign are waste of time. So to avoid wasting your time, you need some decent research about the project you intend to campaign. Yeah it takes some time to receive your payment for the campaign, but i think it will be worth it if its a solid project.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 12:40:08 PM
I do not think that in 2018 someone will be giving out free serious tokens. Therefore, even if the developers do issue their coins, they are so cheap tokens that they are not worth waiting for profits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 12:35:20 PM
for a long time I did not believe in airdrop because airdrop is just a bonus that can not be made as a tangible result.
and many ico are much more worthy and good and more profitable to get.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 12:31:23 PM
In fact, if we encounter an airdrop is a hoax. We haven't lost anything. But if we run into a bounty or an ico scam, our losses will not be measured by money alone. It's going to take a lot of time.
It's true, but if we participate in a lot of airdrop and only one of them is legitimate, it's waste of time to do that. If you participate in just one airdrop may not feel it, because it only takes a short time. If following many airdrop, the story is different.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
July 14, 2018, 12:24:42 PM
Yes because more and more scam ICO wil come. If you are aware enough of it then you can avoid to be a victim of it. Be careful mate and goodluck to our journey.
Activity: 45
July 14, 2018, 12:11:48 PM
I'm with you with that. We could earn money from airdrop before 2-3 month but we can't earn money with airdrop. I don't spend time to use airdrops.
Activity: 115
July 14, 2018, 11:51:01 AM
Free will be free, you can't beat that. Out of a 100 airdrops, if 99 ends up being tricks or just come up short and one will succeed and ascend in esteem, at that point it was justified, despite all the trouble. Rounding out structures isn't that awful, and the data isn't *that* private (I don't perceive what would someone be able to do in the event that he has my bitcointalk username or twitter handle). For whatever length of time that you don't give out private keys I don't see the hazard there.
Activity: 364
July 12, 2018, 04:07:44 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I agree with your advice. Currently, I am also pausing to participate in airdrop campaigns in Facebook discussion groups. I think getting involved in airdrop campaigns is taking a lot of my time
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 04:06:01 PM
Actually airdrop before or when it just started all are literally a free money Roll Eyes because they all have a good value like blue, ethd, prl, eltcoin...  But since it was a hit people are taking advantage to deceive people. So better to stay away those airdrops, it's not worthy of our precious time!
Activity: 283
July 12, 2018, 04:05:38 PM
Actually, for me, airdrop is a total rubbish, they just use it to sell their token or using it as a medium of building their social media and telegram members.
And today, we have numerous bunches of airdrop will are nonsense.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 12, 2018, 03:59:28 PM
Some airdrops are just advertising their company in the sense that they have a poor PR team and they only raised a small amount of funds that could even hardly reached the softcap. There are really so many airdrops today that don't give you tokens. It's just a waste of time.
Activity: 364
July 12, 2018, 03:57:52 PM
yeah you could be correct , most of airdrops are craps nowadays .only few good ones are there . but I think participating in airdrops would be good for beginners because they can have an experience while having some earning
Activity: 46
July 12, 2018, 08:28:09 AM
I agree with you that. We could earn money from airdrop before 1-2 mounth but we can't earn money with airdrop. I don't spend time to use airdrops. There are some real airdrop that can bring money but they are very few.
Activity: 101
July 12, 2018, 02:21:44 AM
In fact, if we encounter an airdrop is a hoax. We haven't lost anything. But if we run into a bounty or an ico scam, our losses will not be measured by money alone. It's going to take a lot of time.
Pages:
Jump to: